Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243127 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:02:35 AM

https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=62bc04999dfba69e6872abf5a903c482

Can someone please explain why my payout is slowly but surely dropping?  My RAC has been increasing so this doesn't make much sense to me.  Thanks!

Two things i'd say.

1.  You're RAC is increasing greater than your stake (you're at 90% reward level)

Other issues, some large PODC whales have jumped on:
https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=ce2085bf9764d2a8e9a3935264a09700
https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=6af004636eed660b5d64f723e78f89d7
https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=d08019cf41058e19f6dd1177d90c9111
https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=a66b4c7102053082f83269d8e9769ad9

payments from 4k to 70k this last month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:46:31 AM

grcpool just merge mines BiblePay, sells it, and they call it a day. they had a poll and the GRC community wanted BBP sold and not staked. So, not enough community backing to stake BBP. I don't know if anyone at BiblePay team bothered to talk to grcpool operator. Overall, I think removing team requirement backfired and BiblePay's marketing point about "cancer research" lost a lot of steam.  The sell pressure from grcpool means charities will support fewer children because the price of BBP is so low. BiblePay will keep dropping until it matches GRC price in terms of payout per RAC.

So, I really hope and pray. If it is God's desire that Proof of Giving (PoG) succeed, let it be so.

That is some important insight, thank you. Considering that it seems it would be better to switch to POG sooner than later (although I have no idea yet what POG is or how it works^^).

@Rob: just tried again and an "instant send" deposit to the pool arrived after the 6 confirmations (as shown in the wallet), which took about 5 minutes. So it's definitely a significant difference to a withdrawal, which happens on the instant.
Aurum420

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:06:12 AM

... I see a lot of new RAC coming on. At least some of them have to stake BBP outside of a pool.
So if I join a pool I won't have to hold millions of BBP in my wallet???

Which pool should I join???
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:10:35 AM

Aurum420 you have to staking   1RAC=20BBP   example=  ryzen 1700=10 000RAC  you need to stake 200 000 BBP in your wallet for 100% reward  Wink  dont know where is scheme about rewards for % of your staking ... its screen of this coin  ... you must to pray for this  Grin Grin Grin  

ROB where you hide this scheme? main web nothing

SVK Noko

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:30:48 PM

this coin is paincoin  Angry
no support,nothing

tried mining pow on 2 machines....wallet still crashing,added 2 workers into pool.biblepay.org and no working...
tried add 2 machines to purepool, setup is here, and wallet crashed or crashed  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
after 1.5 years and still problems with mining OMG

for new users must be this coin disappointment
jesus

If you were truly part of our community you would be the one supporting us.  This is your job, and this is partially why your perception is negative - because you are not doing your job.

this is screen about this/your coin...... after 1.5 years POW doesnt working  Grin Grin Grin  i tried join 2 machines on pure and your pool..... effect 0 points,no mining,all is setup is same like on my VPS on your pool.VPS mining POW correctly

I just wonder you still mining this coin after all :-) We have left already few days/weeks ago.

Purely out of curiosity - if you have left and continue to bash the pools design (and on a side note I dont give your critique any credibility btw, as you constantly use dirty words and your approach is vulgar), but why are you sticking around?  Just to bash us and lower our spirits?  Obviously you and Sun are doing the same thing - its not to help the community but to hurt the community - which hurts our investors and our orphans in the long run.  I give Slovakia a lot more credibility, because he comes across as a crude character - he has not learned to be a refined person yet, thats fine, we can work with him.

Why would we (the devs) take your criticism or Suns seriously after this type of comment?

Please, I want to clarify to everyone else as the Snat asked me to do this a month ago - I want to let everyone else know I do individually love you and have the capacity for loving you.  I want you to know these individual criticisms are in Defense for their bad choice of attacking a Christian altruistic movement.  So everyone else, please do not take this personally and please continue to send us your bonafide constructive criticisms- things that we really need to do.  And please start volunteering for work, devs.   We need opensource blockchain developers to volunteer to help make this community better.

Togo, I will provide an update on the status of Testnet within 24 hours, I am trying to gather one piece of info we need first.

When i read your ussual arogant answer i write you this.
I see u are nervous. Im sticking here to open eyes to everyone who wants to spend money for this centralised project. You know this project is technically on low level in comparism with others and thats the reason why u are so nervous. I dont really care what you think about me so safe your words about credibility next time.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:46:43 PM

@SunK, please do not make posts here that violate the rules in the OP post.  You have posted with swear words and directly attacked me in an unwarranted way - that breaks more than one of the rules.  (Otherwise I will start the ban process with the bitcointalk mods) - you are now considered a Troll - along with SVK Noko.

SVK you have not broken the rules but I warn you that this forum is provided to help others, so please take that into consideration on your future posts.

Were not here for infighting - we are here to help others.

This project is not on a low level in comparison with others btw - you appear to be unable to understand the value in the roadmap.  The roadmap is on par with a top 9 coin.  Once we have IPFS Christian videos, community voting, the Subway gift card integration, BiblePay Evolution, RSA collaboration, POG and the first integrated pool, in-wallet chat, a Christian Economy microstructure we are talking Top 9 coin - ahead of the other 1990 communities.  I think you are sadly mistaken.  This is on top of the deflationary orphan environment which is our cornerstone.  Wake Up.  There is no reason any of this that I said above will fail.  All these things look bright and are technically possible (we're already testing the simplified versions of each feature now in alpha).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:49:26 PM

grcpool just merge mines BiblePay, sells it, and they call it a day. they had a poll and the GRC community wanted BBP sold and not staked. So, not enough community backing to stake BBP. I don't know if anyone at BiblePay team bothered to talk to grcpool operator. Overall, I think removing team requirement backfired and BiblePay's marketing point about "cancer research" lost a lot of steam.  The sell pressure from grcpool means charities will support fewer children because the price of BBP is so low. BiblePay will keep dropping until it matches GRC price in terms of payout per RAC.

So, I really hope and pray. If it is God's desire that Proof of Giving (PoG) succeed, let it be so.

That is some important insight, thank you. Considering that it seems it would be better to switch to POG sooner than later (although I have no idea yet what POG is or how it works^^).

@Rob: just tried again and an "instant send" deposit to the pool arrived after the 6 confirmations (as shown in the wallet), which took about 5 minutes. So it's definitely a significant difference to a withdrawal, which happens on the instant.

Thank you Dave.

POG is very, very close to being ready for the mandatory - I'll update in more detail today.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
SVK Noko

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:19:12 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 06:29:27 PM by SVK Noko

@SunK, please do not make posts here that violate the rules in the OP post.  You have posted with swear words and directly attacked me in an unwarranted way - that breaks more than one of the rules.  (Otherwise I will start the ban process with the bitcointalk mods) - you are now considered a Troll - along with SVK Noko.

SVK you have not broken the rules but I warn you that this forum is provided to help others, so please take that into consideration on your future posts.

This project is not on a low level in comparison with others btw - you appear to be unable to understand the value in the roadmap.  The roadmap is on par with a top 9 coin.  Once we have IPFS Christian videos, community voting, the Subway gift card integration, BiblePay Evolution, RSA collaboration, POG and the first integrated pool, in-wallet chat, a Christian Economy microstructure we are talking Top 9 coin - ahead of the other 1990 communities.  I think you are sadly mistaken.  This is on top of the deflationary orphan environment which is our cornerstone.  Wake Up.  There is no reason any of this that I said above will fail.  All these things look bright and are technically possible (we're already testing the simplified versions of each feature now in alpha).

Thats right. POG concept is the last which can safe your reputation and bbp in general :-) because till know the picture is not good. After 1.5 year pools not working very well (according to previous comments from users), podc very hard to start for new users (most of users called for simplicity), letter writing not functional very well (everyone who tried adopt a child and tried to write letters knows what im talking about), pool webpage from the beginning no comment, you have attacked almost everybody on the chat here, exchanges listing very unsuccesfull...

So yes. POG is the last try. Good luck with that. And try to change yourself :-) btw pog was refused by users but because this coin is centralised pog will be implemented nevertheless.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:31:44 PM

This project is not on a low level in comparison with others btw - you appear to be unable to understand the value in the roadmap.  The roadmap is on par with a top 9 coin.  Once we have IPFS Christian videos, community voting, the Subway gift card integration, BiblePay Evolution, RSA collaboration, POG and the first integrated pool, in-wallet chat, a Christian Economy microstructure we are talking Top 9 coin - ahead of the other 1990 communities.  I think you are sadly mistaken.  This is on top of the deflationary orphan environment which is our cornerstone.  Wake Up.  There is no reason any of this that I said above will fail.  All these things look bright and are technically possible (we're already testing the simplified versions of each feature now in alpha).

Thats right. POG concept is the last which can safe your reputation and bbp in general :-) because till know the picture is not good. After 1.5 year pools not working very well (according to previous comments from users), podc very hard to start for new users (most of users called for simplicity), letter writing not functional very well (everyone who tried adopt a child and tried to write letters knows what im talking about), pool webpage from the beginning no comment, you have attacked almost everybody on the chat here, exchanges listing very unsuccesfull...

So yes. POG is the last try. Good luck with that. And try to change yourself :-) btw pog was refused by users but because this coin is centralised pog will be implemented nevertheless.

Its not the last try- PODC is being removed because its attracting scientists instead of Christians, and is hard to set up, and yes, we could solve that if we wanted to (but if you read my prior sentence - its going away because of what Im writing here, not what you believe).

We are decentralized - Im a small part of the Sanctuary vote now - and nothing is being done unilaterally - you will see the Prod vote in the pool any day now - so quit spreading FUD, your wrong about that too.  People who are part of BiblePay know that we are fully democratic- they saw my percentage shrink each month.  Its a free market, no one person is a supermajority here.  

Yes, I saw how you wrote to our children, bullying them and demanding they write you back sooner.  LOL, thats a good way to talk to a child.

Anyway, I have the perseverance we need to make this successful, because God is behind me.  We're not failing even if POG fails in your eyes.  We will keep getting up and fighting.  For Pog3, pog4, and pog5.

Thanks for your very weak support and your warped view that things don't work, but you know the pool uptime has been 99%, and pool payments are 99%+ accurate, and the standard orphan writing works (why do we send over 30 letters per month on average) does any other coin allow you to see scanned orphan letters inbound? NO, your warped mind can't imagine how successful we will be, but sit back in your new community and watch us rocket up the ranks.

I might be delayed or wrong by one year about where we should be now, but even if its Christmas of 2020 we are eventually going to achieve it, and I will be right even if Im a year or two late!

Regardless, I challenge any of you who steal electricity from your employers to mine BiblePay, start your own crypto and see if you can get as far we did.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
SVK Noko

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:45:52 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 09:09:52 PM by SVK Noko

Its not the last try- PODC is being removed because its attracting scientists instead of Christians, and is hard to set up, and yes, we could solve that if we wanted to (but if you read my prior sentence - its going away because of what Im writing here, not what you believe).

We are decentralized - Im a small part of the Sanctuary vote now - and nothing is being done unilaterally - you will see the Prod vote in the pool any day now - so quit spreading FUD, your wrong about that too.  People who are part of BiblePay know that we are fully democratic- they saw my percentage shrink each month.  Its a free market, no one person is a supermajority here.  

Yes, I saw how you wrote to our children, bullying them and demanding they write you back sooner.  LOL, thats a good way to talk to a child.

Anyway, I have the perseverance we need to make this successful, because God is behind me.  We're not failing even if POG fails in your eyes.  We will keep getting up and fighting.  For Pog3, pog4, and pog5.

Thanks for your very weak support and your warped view that things don't work, but you know the pool uptime has been 99%, and pool payments are 99%+ accurate, and the standard orphan writing works (why do we send over 30 letters per month on average) does any other coin allow you to see scanned orphan letters inbound? NO, your warped mind can't imagine how successful we will be, but sit back in your new community and watch us rocket up the ranks.

I might be delayed or wrong by one year about where we should be now, but even if its Christmas of 2020 we are eventually going to achieve it, and I will be right even if Im a year or two late!

Regardless, I challenge any of you who steal electricity from your employers to mine BiblePay, start your own crypto and see if you can get as far we did.

Bullying and demanding from children? If you are a man past here my letters. You have my permission. And we will see how sick you are and how far you can get with your propaganda.

Nothing works. Only in your dreams. You can write it hundred times but pool web is crap and you dont run even pow correctly.

You and democratic :-) :-) good one. You loose in pol when you asked community if you should write here your posts or not. What are you talking then? Community dont even want you here in btt :-) yes we remember.

And stealing electricity? LOL yes everybody who doesnt agree with you is satan and stealing energy :-) sick boy sick boy. Go and find some doctor for yourself. Shame on you. You are really as a bad joke.

And now because i broke your rules you can ban me as a biggest democratic and christian in the world :-) bye.
MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:21:03 PM

Android wallet update on Google Play Store

Download

Some users reported chain sync problems so we added a few more nodes, updated checkpoints to those used in the Core wallet, and also updated to latest Android NDK for compiling.

New version (214) should take a few hours until it propagates to all Google Play servers. Until then older version (213) will be available.
You can see the version in "Settings -> About Biblepay screen" (below)
Aurum420

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:09:05 PM

PODC is being removed because its attracting scientists instead of Christians...

And atheists.

Feels like a Ponzi Scheme. Whatever it is it sure is not honest allowing new people to join for PoDC knowing full well you're going to pull the rug out from under them.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:32:44 PM

PODC is being removed because its attracting scientists instead of Christians...

And atheists.

Feels like a Ponzi Scheme. Whatever it is it sure is not honest allowing new people to join for PoDC knowing full well you're going to pull the rug out from under them.

We wouldn't have spent so many hard hours on PODC if we knew we were retiring it.  It felt like the way to go when we were creating it, but maybe its better that Gridcoin takes this part of the market. 

No sense in bashing each other over this - lets all calm down and try to get along.

The bottom line is, let's face it, we had an original vision that any old PC could mine BiblePay right on the CPU with the original POBH algorithm.  The only thing that stopped us was the botnets copied our software out to hundreds of PCs and we didn't like our standard users getting hurt like that.  With POG, we go back to that original vision.  So please dont be upset, just switch to POG.  The idea is thousands of commodity PCs and users can participate without any mining knowledge, its great!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:34:34 PM

Please see this Emergency Sanctuary Vote in approx. 1 hour and please vote on it the way you feel:

Bringing Back the Team BiblePay Requirement:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=358.0

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:38:12 PM

We wouldn't have spent so many hard hours on PODC if we knew we were retiring it.  It felt like the way to go when we were creating it, but maybe its better that Gridcoin takes this part of the market. 

No sense in bashing each other over this - lets all calm down and try to get along.

The bottom line is, let's face it, we had an original vision that any old PC could mine BiblePay right on the CPU with the original POBH algorithm.  The only thing that stopped us was the botnets copied our software out to hundreds of PCs and we didn't like our standard users getting hurt like that.  With POG, we go back to that original vision.  So please dont be upset, just switch to POG.  The idea is thousands of commodity PCs and users can participate without any mining knowledge, its great!

For anyone new to Proof of Giving (POG), here are some references:

Past Discussions:
- https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=319.0
- https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=323.0
- https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=327.0

Testnet thread:
- https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=335

Wiki Pages:
- https://wiki.biblepay.org/Proof-of-Giving-for-Beginners
- https://wiki.biblepay.org/Proof-of-Giving-II

nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:51:06 PM

Past Discussions:

Testnet thread:

Wiki Pages:

Thanks for posting this, I have been confused by all of the POG talk.  Honestly though this, coin gets more and more confusing.  I know that's a common complaint but I read both of these wiki pages and it makes little sense.  If this requires a centralized pool whats the point of it even being a crypto currency?  I think the developer(s) are honestly chasing their tail.  There isn't a single coin out there that "whales" haven't exploited.  And I hesitant to even use the word exploit, since they are just following the rules.  The fact of life is that those with more resources have the ability to earn more.
nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:53:57 PM

https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=62bc04999dfba69e6872abf5a903c482

Can someone please explain why my payout is slowly but surely dropping?  My RAC has been increasing so this doesn't make much sense to me.  Thanks!

Two things i'd say.

1.  You're RAC is increasing greater than your stake (you're at 90% reward level)

Other issues, some large PODC whales have jumped on:
https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=ce2085bf9764d2a8e9a3935264a09700
https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=6af004636eed660b5d64f723e78f89d7
https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=d08019cf41058e19f6dd1177d90c9111
https://forum.biblepay.org/tools/podcstatus.php?cpid=a66b4c7102053082f83269d8e9769ad9

payments from 4k to 70k this last month.

Thanks, just wanted to be sure I didn't have as setting that was off.  How do I increase my stake?  Also I thought it wasn't allowed to be on the gridcoin team?
shorty34

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:16:53 AM

Nothing against the charity but since i am trying to make a profit here, and i am assuming that this is not profitable, but just giving for a charity?

Nothing against charity. I believe it's possible to be both profitable and charitable, at least for now.

Learn to stack your CPU coins. By that I mean...

I have an old i7 processor, that is mining 4 charity coins (including BBP), one low energy coin, plus dual mining 2 other coins that use both CPU and GPU. CPU never goes above 50%. (Granted some of it is because of the i7 hyperthreading.)  

That's six seven coins, at once.

If that's not profitable, I don't know what is.

The key again is to not pit charity against profitability, but reach for both. Charity may be at the heart of it, but profits will draw investors and is necessary for long-term health.

Man, that's one of the most interesting entries I came by on this thread lately. Would love to talk about this strategy, but should as well respect the topic of this thread. Do you mind PM'ing me (apparently I am not allowed to send you a message) ?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:42:14 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 12:57:54 PM by bible_pay

We wouldn't have spent so many hard hours on PODC if we knew we were retiring it.  It felt like the way to go when we were creating it, but maybe its better that Gridcoin takes this part of the market.  

The bottom line is, let's face it, we had an original vision that any old PC could mine BiblePay right on the CPU with the original POBH algorithm.  The only thing that stopped us was the botnets copied our software out to hundreds of PCs and we didn't like our standard users getting hurt like that.  With POG, we go back to that original vision.  So please dont be upset, just switch to POG.  The idea is thousands of commodity PCs and users can participate without any mining knowledge, its great!

Past Discussions:

Testnet thread:

Wiki Pages:

Thanks for posting this, I have been confused by all of the POG talk.  Honestly though this, coin gets more and more confusing.  I know that's a common complaint but I read both of these wiki pages and it makes little sense.  If this requires a centralized pool whats the point of it even being a crypto currency?  I think the developer(s) are honestly chasing their tail.  There isn't a single coin out there that "whales" haven't exploited.  And I hesitant to even use the word exploit, since they are just following the rules.  The fact of life is that those with more resources have the ability to earn more.

The coin is getting simpler and simpler to understand.
The coin is getting more decentralized.
POG is 100% decentralized and requires no web pools.
The devs are straightening things out (in response to challenges).
POG is easy to understand and simple enough for a baby to understand, and simplifies our infrastructure.
We're not saying a whale wont make more than a small user, but what we are saying that is novel is this:  A botnet is not going to exploit POG, that is the main consideration.  If your a big time investor then you will get more rewards with POG, yes.  The main feature that POG solves what Vertcoin experienced (being overrun by botnet exploits).

Sometimes the complaints that surface on this thread are from people who made assumptions.

The thing to realize is we need simplicity first in order to write good documents (not the other way around).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:43:46 AM

Please see this Emergency Sanctuary Vote in approx. 1 hour and please vote on it the way you feel:

Bringing Back the Team BiblePay Requirement:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=358.0

voted yes...... btw when somebody got 2M and have RAC 500 000, he needs staking 10M,right.But exists scam

here is steps of example

i have power 500 000 RAC x 20= 10 000 000 BBP for 100% rewards

ill make 5 wallets (accounts) 5x100 000 RAC (example), every wallet needs for 100% staking 2M 2M 2M 2M 2M = 10M .. i can moving my 2M to 1.wallet,then wait for podcupdate,then transfer to 2nd wallet=wait for podcupdate and moving my 2M to all wallets for every day----etc 3 4 5 wallet,
podcupdate manually every day....

this is legal SCAM and beating all of us

Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: