Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 [630] 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:46:03 PM

Been running two mining rigs on Win10 for over a year mining coins via GPU miners and running Biblepay/BOINC on the cpus of both.

I've switched one of the rigs over to HiveOS and it just seems much easier to deal with. Unfortunately I've not found any tutorials as far as how to use Biblepay or BOINC on HiveOS.  My rig that runs Biblepay wallet is still on Win10, but BOINC on the 2nd mining rig is offline for now.

Does anyone have a nice tutorial for mining Biblepay/BOINC on HiveOS? 

HiveOS is not supported by BiblePay, but best I can tell HiveOS is a fork of Ubuntu (Linux).

You might try installing the BiblePay packages.
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Ubuntu_Packages

~~~

For BOINC, try the following:

sudo apt-get install boinc-client -y
sudo apt-get install boinctui -y

boinctui is a text GUI client for Linux. You can add projects using boinctui.
It may save you from having to edit global_prefs.xml or global_prefs_override.xml as well.

if you insist on command line, the cli ways to add projects. xxx_cpid is the weak key you can find in your profile on the respective boinc sites.

boinccmd --project_attach http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org xxx_cpid
boinccmd --project_attach http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/  xxx_cpid

other useful cli commands:
boinccmd --get_simple_gui_info
boinccmd --project http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/ detach
boinccmd --project http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org detach

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 06:34:21 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2019, 02:32:55 AM by bible_pay

So just to clarify as it seems you are still hanging on to some FUD here:  POG does recalculate difficulty every block (just like DGW) - not once per day, but I maintain that it should not recalculate once per day because there is a single payment event per day.  The payment event is a distinct event from difficulty recalculation and tithe acceptance.  The important thing to understand is POG has a 40 block lookback for its barometer, while DGW has 28, and both algorithms recalculate difficulty every block (as they should).  So there is nothing wrong with either algorithm - POG or DGW, and nothing wrong with using the diff algorithm in POG in prod (no flaws).  There is no benefit to changing it - and it is an IT decision based partially on performance, which I care about, not on peoples "opinions" who are not blockchain programmers.

I'm unclear how my statement is FUD?  I understand DGW doesn't recalcuate once a day.  And maybe instead of saying PoG should recalculate the difficulty once per day, I should say should account "for at least one day worth of data instead of the current 40 block look back" to determine difficulty.  Is that a clearer statement?  If so, you have responded that the performance hit is the concern. I'm very interested to see what your data shows the difference would be in performance and ultimately if that performance hit could be loaded to the masternode network which is in my eyes, ripe with capacity, to give a more consistent user experience.

You are welcome to ignore my "opinion" but that is all you are giving at this point when you don't give data to support your unilateral statements.  And that gets back to one of the main issues that this coin is perceived to be undemocratic regardless of how you rationalize the justification for it.

POG does not rely on sanctuaries for historical information as POG does not use contracts.  If we were writing a smart contract system then POG would run on sancs, but its not necessary to do that and overcomplicate this system.  As one of the big pros with POG is it offers a hard consensus.

I would recommend studying up on bitcoins consensus mechanism and the difference between deterministic business logic and soft forks and then come back and discuss that matter.

Additionally, it's clear that POG does not benefit from a 24 hour barometer as the financials of it only have one simple dimension.

This is not unilateral, if you want you can invite all of the blockchain programmers from bitcoin over.  And we are democratic, as every dollar spent on sanc voting rights can vote.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 06:36:03 PM

Sun, please don't give up now.  What if I tell you that we have a problem and we need yet another upgrade?  Yes, there is a problem, and I'm making time now to announce it.  It's clear to me POG is still not behaving properly and I know the reason why.  Will you please help us straighten this out and will you passionate about it again once it's deployed properly?

Not giving up, just stating that BiblePay PoG needs more polish and refinement to be able to market it to new participants. We've been brainstorming and a member suggested Rasp Pi. Since PoG is eco-friendly, putting BiblePay on a Rasp Pi (perhaps a self updating OS image), can further the idea of being good stewards of God's creation. This will promote and forward Christian values.

Proverbs 27:18 ESV Whoever tends a fig tree will eat its fruit, and he who guards his master will be honored.

Genesis 1:26 ESV Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:17:06 PM

As to the fork, was that a serious question?

I am serious, but doing it in a joking manner,
Ive stated before that I would support chains for both POG and PODC,
Rob stated he doesnt have the time to do both

I also know why no one has forked, Im trying to lead you guys to that answer,
its because Rob is the only blockchain developer here (other than MIP)

Rob has the knowledge, time, passion and commitment to run a cryptocurrency,
I challenge you guys to do blockchain development, will anyone step up? or will there just be more talking LOL

I get it--if we don't want to launch a new coin, we should just remain silent?
That sounds a lot like bullying, just to avoid hearing what the community has to say. Love it, or leave it huh? How very tolerant. /s

No, Im laying out the truth, the action that must be taken if you guys want change,
we already know Robs decision and the votes of the masternodes
(and whether you guys like it or not, not voting is also a vote)

I challenge you guys to do a fork, and we can truly see which chain does better
Other than more talking, what other actions can you guys take?

Also, it would make more sense to fork Bitcoin, since that is it more tried-and-true.

I personally wouldn't support a fork of Bitcoin, but maybe others would?

=

Im tired of all the complainers, all the negativity, all the criticism,
We have a lot of talkers and barely any doers, its the same song being played,

If PODC is so great, why arent you guys forking?
Will anyone accept my challenge? Wink

=

Also, everyone is complaining about price, but how many of you are educating and onboarding new users?
How many of you are recruiting new investors?
How many of you are helping smooth out the starting process?

=

Will anyone step up to help create youtube tutorials about BiblePay? (How to buy BiblePay, How to mine BiblePay)

Will anyone step up to help write articles about BiblePay?

Will anyone step up to help run our Facebook?

=

How do we get more users? How do we get more investors? How do we get more doers?
Is anyone thinking about this? Is anyone willing to work on this?

=

Older Post:

Advertising/Marketing:
a. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg36138565#msg36138565
b. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg41633372#msg41633372

Jaap & April need PR help:
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg46534233#msg46534233
(April has some professional PR experience, shes been very nice to help us)

Stats/Growth Indicators?:
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg42714861#msg42714861
(Are we tracking number of miners now?, a monthly report on our key stats/growth would be cool)

Google Ads:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=204.0
(Google ended their Cryptocurrency Ad Ban like 2 months ago,
zthomasz pointed out we rank like 6th/7th for keyword "christian cryptocurrency",
to my knowledge no one is running a google ad for BiblePay right now)

BiblePay Advertising Google Sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1grgb5Y74XMqShKDp051h1bSZVbHzRLna1bYzoTh6MAY/edit#gid=0

=

Who will step up?

You can be paid for your work:
http://wiki.biblepay.org/UnderstandingGovernance

I've heard this argument before--if you don't like it, then make your own. Is that really efficient? Please don't make blockchain development out to be so difficult. With open source and copypasta, you can have a coin up and running in a few hours. BBP is unusual in its complexity. But that's not the point.

You have to make a choice. Either we're a community coin, and we all get input, or we're a monarch coin and we should just keep our criticism to ourselves.  Which do you choose?
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:33:58 PM

I've heard this argument before--if you don't like it, then make your own. Is that really efficient? Please don't make blockchain development out to be so difficult. With open source and copypasta, you can have a coin up and running in a few hours. BBP is unusual in its complexity. But that's not the point.

You have to make a choice. Either we're a community coin, and we all get input, or we're a monarch coin and we should just keep our criticism to ourselves.  Which do you choose?
I just want to add to this. I have done a number of private blockchain applications, have a surprisingly large collection of blockchain development certifications (although I don't write much code myself at this point, as I'm a CTO for a tech company), and have worked on a number of non-crypto use cases in consulting engagements with massive organizations. That is to say ONLY that I feel qualified to speak about getting familiar with blockchain development, even if I don't have anywhere near the hands-on experience of MIP or Rob.

In the matter at hand - my teams can typically get a new member through the blockchain basics and producing code in about a week, and can have a private fork up and running in a similar timeframe. Basic ETH20 chains or even Bitcoin forks aren't real hard to make, and there are a number of tools that can even assist people who want to make a fork.

All I mean to say is that it isn't technical ability that is the barrier to entry. If it were, there wouldn't have been literally hundreds of new coins created last year. Creating something of value - thinking ahead, seeing the difficulties, responding to problems or scale, getting a differentiator that both adds value and stands out in a meaningful way....THAT's the barrier. Maybe with enough willpower somebody could fork a codebase themselves (or hey, just pay someone on Upwork to do it for you if you have to, or buy a college kid some pizza to clone a repository), but that's not at all what you need to actually have a coin and infrastructure up and running and supportable.

I'm not sure that people understand how much innovation has gone into BBP. PODC, the distributed hedge fund, POG, POBH, there are so many interesting techniques and new ways of handing the now-almost-classical proof of work vs proof of stake problem, and that innovation goes beyond technical into thinking about real-world problems like electricity use, helping others, and spreading the Gospel.

The other thing people don't understand is that when innovation rises, so does chaos. New ideas take lots of tries, lots of small adjustments. Some ideas are home runs, some are total strikeouts. Some are even great, but presented at the wrong time or wrong market conditions. If you want to play in an innovative space, you have to accept it. If you want something safe and stable, stay away from someone (or some system) attempting to push the envelope and do new things.

I don't think it's "we're a community or not" - it's "do we have the same risk/reward tolerance, and do we want to do something radical or not?" In that sense, yes, someone with a lot of history, ability, time to spend, willingness, and capital will have a VERY loud voice as to the risk/reward tolerance. Rob is always seeking input on how the community wants to go, while bringing new ideas, but you can't blame the guy for voting with his time and money. But maybe the discussion could be more positive if we focus on what success looks like for BBP, and ensure that everyone who is a part of this community has the same goals.

I'll put in another post in a minute or two of what I think that success is, just to separate the topics a little in case anyone wants to debate what I've said above Smiley
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:42:46 PM

* * * CRYPTOBRIDGE UPDATE * * *

Good news!, We are updated to v1.1.8.8 and deposits and withdrawals re-opened

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BBP_BRIDGE.BTC

More than likely the person that had inside information that deposits were re-enabled  Roll Eyes

I don't think it qualifies as insider information if its posted publicly?

Let's play nice and not assume ill intent.
noxpost

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:43:08 PM

Now as promised let me offer my personal opinion on what I believe the goals/priorities are for Biblepay. NOTE that these are noxpost's priorities, which may or may not align to the wider group (hence the discussion). In order, I would claim that our priorities are:

1) Spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through service to and financial support of like-minded organizations, with accountability and transparency.
2) Support a community of believers, and provide a way for them to come together to widen their impact on the world for Christ.
3) Utilize our gifts, talents, and abilities to lead the way in developing sustainable and responsible methods of value creation in cryptocurrency, including for those with limited infrastructure.
4) Long-term return of value for participants/investors in the Biblepay ecosystem.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:59:20 PM

I just want to add to this. I have done a number of private blockchain applications, have a surprisingly large collection of blockchain development certifications (although I don't write much code myself at this point, as I'm a CTO for a tech company), and have worked on a number of non-crypto use cases in consulting engagements with massive organizations. That is to say ONLY that I feel qualified to speak about getting familiar with blockchain development, even if I don't have anywhere near the hands-on experience of MIP or Rob.

In the matter at hand - my teams can typically get a new member through the blockchain basics and producing code in about a week, and can have a private fork up and running in a similar timeframe. Basic ETH20 chains or even Bitcoin forks aren't real hard to make, and there are a number of tools that can even assist people who want to make a fork.

All I mean to say is that it isn't technical ability that is the barrier to entry. If it were, there wouldn't have been literally hundreds of new coins created last year. Creating something of value - thinking ahead, seeing the difficulties, responding to problems or scale, getting a differentiator that both adds value and stands out in a meaningful way....THAT's the barrier. Maybe with enough willpower somebody could fork a codebase themselves (or hey, just pay someone on Upwork to do it for you if you have to, or buy a college kid some pizza to clone a repository), but that's not at all what you need to actually have a coin and infrastructure up and running and supportable.

I'm not sure that people understand how much innovation has gone into BBP. PODC, the distributed hedge fund, POG, POBH, there are so many interesting techniques and new ways of handing the now-almost-classical proof of work vs proof of stake problem, and that innovation goes beyond technical into thinking about real-world problems like electricity use, helping others, and spreading the Gospel.

The other thing people don't understand is that when innovation rises, so does chaos. New ideas take lots of tries, lots of small adjustments. Some ideas are home runs, some are total strikeouts. Some are even great, but presented at the wrong time or wrong market conditions. If you want to play in an innovative space, you have to accept it. If you want something safe and stable, stay away from someone (or some system) attempting to push the envelope and do new things.

I don't think it's "we're a community or not" - it's "do we have the same risk/reward tolerance, and do we want to do something radical or not?" In that sense, yes, someone with a lot of history, ability, time to spend, willingness, and capital will have a VERY loud voice as to the risk/reward tolerance. Rob is always seeking input on how the community wants to go, while bringing new ideas, but you can't blame the guy for voting with his time and money. But maybe the discussion could be more positive if we focus on what success looks like for BBP, and ensure that everyone who is a part of this community has the same goals.

I'll put in another post in a minute or two of what I think that success is, just to separate the topics a little in case anyone wants to debate what I've said above Smiley

Although I agree in general with this, yes its true you can utilize a consulting company, who are experts at a niche to produce v1 of a forked BTC clone, or, a night time hacker can produce a BTC clone (knowing enough to be dangerous), I feel we are taking away some of the credit due to real blockchain programmers.  That is, lets say there are 3 levels of expertise:  a nighttime hacker who dabbles with c++, a veteran c++ coder, and a blockchain programmer who also knows 5+ years of c++.

I still am of the opinion that #3 is more of a pink elephant.  I've been looking for blockchain devs for years and they are extremely rare and valuable.

Here's what you get when you fork a coin and you know nothing about the blockchain:  A non-recoverable dead coin, a coin heading to the graveyard, and a coin you cannot maintain properly (IE release patches).  One where the blockchain seizes up because someone made a mistake.  The night time hacker might know how to compile bitcoin but do they really know how to create a new genesis block?  Do they know how to write a new report using the transactions?  Its one of those niches you learn through trial and error.  It took me two years of nighttime sweat to finally figure out how to be a blockchain programmer.  I was already a c# programmer for 20 years before I attempted this.  (It did only take me a couple weeks to figure out how to clone litecoin, but that was back when there were no real guides and I was working on windows).

So let's still give kudos to real blockchain programmers like MIP, and hope we attract more!  All credit to Jesus for what we have achieved so far.

Thanks Nox for your generous and professional contribution in BiblePay.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
noxpost

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:12:18 PM

Although I agree in general with this, yes its true you can utilize a consulting company, who are experts at a niche to produce v1 of a forked BTC clone, or, a night time hacker can produce a BTC clone (knowing enough to be dangerous), I feel we are taking away some of the credit due to real blockchain programmers.  That is, lets say there are 3 levels of expertise:  a nighttime hacker who dabbles with c++, a veteran c++ coder, and a blockchain programmer who also knows 5+ years of c++.

I still am of the opinion that #3 is more of a pink elephant.  I've been looking for blockchain devs for years and they are extremely rare and valuable.

Here's what you get when you fork a coin and you know nothing about the blockchain:  A non-recoverable dead coin, a coin heading to the graveyard, and a coin you cannot maintain properly (IE release patches).  One where the blockchain seizes up because someone made a mistake.  The night time hacker might know how to compile bitcoin but do they really know how to create a new genesis block?  Do they know how to write a new report using the transactions?  Its one of those niches you learn through trial and error.  It took me two years of nighttime sweat to finally figure out how to be a blockchain programmer.  I was already a c# programmer for 20 years before I attempted this.  (It did only take me a couple weeks to figure out how to clone litecoin, but that was back when there were no real guides and I was working on windows).

So let's still give kudos to real blockchain programmers like MIP, and hope we attract more!  All credit to Jesus for what we have achieved so far.

Thanks Nox for your generous and professional contribution in BiblePay.

Yes! This is a much clearer way of expressing it. It isn't code, it's coders. With innovation and passion and tenacity.  Anyone can fork a project but the skill isn't just an ability to type in code or understand blockchain (although as rob pointed out that can be hard enough). True leadership is what makes a sustainable project.

Anyone who isn't aligned on the risk/ reward matrix can fork, but they should be prepared to have the leadership and commitment necessary to sustain it and grow it. If they don't have that, then they should either work to change the vision or take one of the other 2 routes specified earlier - support or be quiet Smiley

Thanks MIP and Rob for leading this (and any others I may be leaving out).
secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:41:09 AM

Let's remember, and above all keep in mind, it was Togo that started all this talk of forks.   Lips sealed
sunk818

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:13:37 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2019, 04:35:48 AM by sunk818

1) Spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through service to and financial support of like-minded organizations, with accountability and transparency.
2) Support a community of believers, and provide a way for them to come together to widen their impact on the world for Christ.
3) Utilize our gifts, talents, and abilities to lead the way in developing sustainable and responsible methods of value creation in cryptocurrency, including for those with limited infrastructure.
4) Long-term return of value for participants/investors in the Biblepay ecosystem.

I'm glad you didn't call BiblePay a charity coin. Christian values can include charity work, but I don't think we should pigeon-hole ourselves. Innovation requires being able to pivot quickly as the environment changes without compromising core Christian values. Personally, and you're welcome to disagree, #1 and #4 seems to have been the focus thus far. #2 and #3 we need a lot of improvement. First, when an employer has high turnaround of staff that's usually red flag. BiblePay has turned away a lot of smart and talented individuals... You have to ask yourself why this is a recurring theme. Its difficult to operate smoothly and be a productive organization when there are constant stop & starts. You lose a lot of momentum and the community at large loses a lot of trust of the project as a result. I can appreciate the difficulty in managing all this... besides writing code having to be responsible and trust others to perform key functions as well.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 02:18:44 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2019, 02:34:24 AM by bible_pay

I'm glad you didn't call BiblePay a charity coin. Christian values can include charity work, but I don't think we should pigeon-hole ourselves. Innovation requires being able to pivot quickly as the environment changes without compromising core Christian values. Personally, and you're welcome to disagree, #1 and #4 seems to have been the focus thus far. #2 and #3 we need a lot of improvement. First, when an employer has high turnaround of staff that's usually red flag. BiblePay has turned away a lot of smart and talented individuals... You have to ask yourself why this is a recurring theme. Its difficult to operate smoothly and be a productive organization when there are constant stop & starts. You lose a lot of momentum and the community at large loses a lot of trust of the project as a result. You can be a talented developer, but if you don't know your weaknesses and don't delegate to other people, the organization limps along.

Yes, when an employer has a high turnover it's a red flag (I guess that would be true when you can afford to pay the staff).  In our case we had a lot of swearing people from Slovakia in the thread who didn't volunteer.  I'm kind of insulted (as usual by most of your posts) as they are very insensitive ; I think 3-4 people that turned over in a volunteer project is not enough of a sample (especially when they were working for free in a hostile environment) -  Please post examples of how we can delegate better (I have experience in this field).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:34:02 AM

BiblePay - Mandatory Upgrade - v1.1.8.9 - before Block 103175 - (February 22nd, 2019)
For entire network (including Sanctuaries and Exchanges)

- Prevent crash in POG Leaderboard when chain not synced (MIP)
- Mandatory height @103175 : Prevent POG illegal tithes, Fix POG pool bug, make POG more exact
- Enhance exec pogaudit, and exec istithelegal
- Allow users to pay prayer_threshhold_amount to send a public prayer

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
MIP

Activity: 362
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:37:19 AM

BiblePay - Mandatory Upgrade - v1.1.8.9 - before Block 103175 - (February 22nd, 2019)
For entire network (including Sanctuaries and Exchanges)

- Prevent crash in POG Leaderboard when chain not synced (MIP)
- Mandatory height @103175 : Prevent POG illegal tithes, Fix POG pool bug, make POG more exact
- Enhance exec pogaudit, and exec istithelegal
- Allow users to pay prayer_threshhold_amount to send a public prayer

MacOS DMG ready
Ubuntu PPAs ready.
vahtis

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:49:23 AM

Tool updated

https://viisastentori.fi/bbp_test/index.php

Added tithes in each block. (data is still inadequate, but will improve block by block)

Updates are triggered by founding a block

capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:54:13 AM

Tool updated

Added tithes in each block. (data is still inadequate, but will improve block by block)

tithes are sum of tithes or count?
could you please add pogpool output from console? just as plaintext somewhere
vahtis

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:24:08 AM

Tool updated

tithes are sum of tithes or count?
could you please add pogpool output from console? just as plaintext somewhere

I think tithes are sum in a block. At the moment they look small, but I'll have a look later.
pogpool is last when new block is found.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:23:56 PM

http://explorer.biblepay.org, this one is Togos right?

Our explorer looks synced!  Thanks!

Someone on discord was complaining about it to MIP, but it looks good (diff is @ 3414). 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:48:29 PM

http://explorer.biblepay.org, this one is Togos right?

Our explorer looks synced!  Thanks!

Someone on discord was complaining about it to MIP, but it looks good (diff is @ 3414). 

I believe one of the QT wallets was on a fork.

Code:
"blocks": 102529,
  "blocks_tip": 102529,
  "currentblocksize": 1383,
  "currentblocktx": 1,
  "difficulty_podc": 960.4334469606208,
  "difficulty_pow": 0.6282468046026377,
  "difficulty": 960.4334469606208,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 1,
  "networkhashps": 209.4324062140515,
  "hashps": 90.26924604646618,
  "minerstarttime": "02-11-2019 13:06:19",
  "hashcounter": 63263085,

totikk

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:01:10 PM

Please help.
Don't understand Tithe at all.
A add in conf:
tithe=1
gen=1

And now sometimes my wallet send 249bbp for PoG. Not every day, and only 249 bbp.

titheinfo every time says:

Code:
20:50:49

{
  "24_hour_tithes": 13288.134,
  "pog_difficulty": 17917.54188635318,
  "min_coin_age": 16.59,
  "min_coin_amt": 6835.83,
  "max_tithe_amount": 7.33,
  "Tithable_Coin_Quantity": 0,
  "Tithable_Largest_Coin": 0,
  "Tithable_Coin_Avg_Age": 0,
  "Tithable_Total_Coin_Balance": 0,
  "Tithability_Amount": 0,
  "Tithability_Summary": "NO",
  "Tithe_Cap": 48602,
  "Daily_Miner_Emissions": 1988074,
  "Pool_Emissions": 1590459.2,
  "Lowest_ROI%": 48.5,
  "Highest_ROI%": 49.5
}

Why  "Tithable_Coin_Quantity": 0? How i can tithe more coinst? 2-5k bbp ? And do it every day?
Pages: « 1 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 [630] 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: