Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17965 times)
FianaRook

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Does this project have a bonus program only in telegrams? Developers did not announce more about other generosity companies?

I am also waiting for any bonus program from bex project. Also I am hoping that more and more people will support this project so that bex wil become successful in the near future.
The bex project is becoming very popular and there are already many people supporting it. In my opinion, the team needs to expand the campaign of generosity to social networks, it will attract more followers.
You are correct mate, it seems like today many people get attracted to the projects by such campaigns. The will get a positive feedback if they do so!
As for me, Bounty Campaigns is a great example of communication with devs and users. Also it gets more opportunities to earn money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

Does this project have a bonus program only in telegrams? Developers did not announce more about other generosity companies?

I am also waiting for any bonus program from bex project. Also I am hoping that more and more people will support this project so that bex wil become successful in the near future.
The bex project is becoming very popular and there are already many people supporting it. In my opinion, the team needs to expand the campaign of generosity to social networks, it will attract more followers.
You are correct mate, it seems like today many people get attracted to the projects by such campaigns. The will get a positive feedback if they do so!
As for me, Bounty Campaigns is a great example of communication with devs and users. Also it gets more opportunities to earn money
Bounty campaign actually gives us the opportunity to earn some stakes from that project which could be in great use ahead when the project reaches great heights. Also the bounty programmes helps a lot in the promotion of the project so it usually stays beneficial for the team as well as the bounty participators.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

Bounty campaign actually gives us the opportunity to earn some stakes from that project which could be in great use ahead when the project reaches great heights. Also the bounty programmes helps a lot in the promotion of the project so it usually stays beneficial for the team as well as the bounty participators.
Yes, it's one of the reason why some projects are very well funded due to how its community help the team by the use of campaigns which give each users rewards to do their tasks responsibly. BEX platform can surely achieve success if the team and the community will work together in the right way.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

That the very long swinging project.  When he would have to, now what are you waiting for?

Yeah, what are we waiting for? Let's join the BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Pre-Sale now! Let's support the project and help them to fulfill all their plans and goals. Good luck and hope you get more investors.
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BEX is new to the market so many of people still don't know about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

to all bounty hunters  Cool

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
What do you mean by refresh? Reset the campaign and back to start right? what will happen to those who joined the previous campaign of the project?
I think they mean add more campaigns and more rewards and probably other freebies we will just have to wait to here what they may eventually say
That's really cool, those who didn't get the opportunity in the first place will now get the opportunity. Bex is a Great platform it really will help websites in operating their content and modifying it. Thanks Behavior Exchange Team!
Yeah. I think it is needed at the moment, their bounty is so poor and don't have variety of options to choosing. Will have more people come to BEX if they have more options on bounty program.
Probably the one who conduct this bounties for BEX is inexperienced that is why there are lacking of options in their bounty campaigns. Hoping that they will add more choices so that more opportunities of getting token as well.
We really don't know the reason why their bounty is limited. Maybe, they already planned to add some bounty program but for now lets just wait for their further updates.
Yeah, which makes us secured by knowing who are those visitors. It looks like it the project aims the security of each and everyone here in the crypto world community. We hope a great progress on this project as the time passes by.

Through BEX we cannot only know the unique visitors but BehaviourExchange platform lets us identify web visitors by their gender, age, interests and personal characteristics in real time which is really unique to know such personal details.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

BEX platform is cautioning officially to all the participants or investors to be aware of scammers as there are people trying mostly now a days to scam others.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

It look like google working at this time, i call this is individual behaviour research. But i have a question? Will Bex using our behaviour to make business, such as : run ads like google.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

It look like google working at this time, i call this is individual behaviour research. But i have a question? Will Bex using our behaviour to make business, such as : run ads like google.
I think BehaviourExchange team won't be using those informations to make business, without our permisson. I hope they are going to say exactly what they will be allowed to do with the data.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

Since a lot of exchange has been released and published these days, how can you make your platform unique than the others?

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

This is hypocritical, please do your homework and please that time and research before making such a statement.
Yes i agree with you behaviour exchange has great ability to become huge successful. Basically, this ico gives a great experience to visitors they will give you more personalized tailored as per your unique demographics and as per your needs. With the help of this ico you can visit website without getting bombarded with irrelevant content.I think this ico gives a great opportunity to investors to make huge profit.
You want to say that on the site there will be settings that for me will decide what content I can watch and what not? I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
Yes, the project is very easy to understand and their team makes that experience more convenient. Due to this strategy project becomes so promising. And so many investors already join the project more will come according to time. Absolutely people are appreciating this ico and they will start investing in it.

BensonVIP126

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

I feel the coin is doing well, and I will continue to pay attention.
Ather_1020

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

Yeah campaigns really brings life to these platforms and overall tend to increase the followers as well and makes the platform more interactive. The team also answers almost all the queries of their users which makes me believe that the campaign will be a huge success
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:10:05 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 07:07:18 PM by BehaviourExchange

Twitter Bounty program!

We will award your activity on Twitter with BEX tokens. We allocated 300.000 BEX tokens to our Twitter Bounty program. The program will run from March 1st 2018 until the end of the Public Token Sale in April 2018. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Public Token Sale.

How to participate?

1.Follow us on BehaviourExchange Twitter page.
2.Get involved! Check out our website, whitepaper, lightpaper and other materials that we will provide in the future. Ask questions, find topics you would like to better understand, let us know where we can improve our presentation or simply highlight what seems important to you.
3.Submit reports for week 1 (1.3. — 8.3.) here.
Submit reports for week 2 (9.3. — 15.3.) here.
Submit reports for week 3 (16.3. — 22.3.) here.
Submit reports for week 2 (23.3. — 29.3.) here.
Submit reports for week 2 (30.3. — 5.4.) here.
Submit reports for week 2 (6.4. — 12.4.) here.
Submit reports for week 2 (13.4. — 19.4.) here.
Submit reports for week 2 (20.4. — 26.4.) here.
4.Check the status of rewards here.

Rewards

Twitter Bounty Program Rules:

1.Participants in bounty program should have at least 200 followers on Twitter.
2.Retweet at least 5 tweets each week, maximum 1 per day.
3.Receive bonus rewards if you post something by yourself about BehaviourExchange. You must use our hashtag (#BehaviourExchange) or mention our twitter username @BEX_platform or link to our website.
4.Reports of Twitter activities must be submitted for each week via Google forms. Failure to submit reports in time will result in failure to participate in the bounty program and in failure to receive BEX tokens.
5.Retweets should be spread across the whole week (only one retweet per day).
6.Retweets should be viewable by public.
7.Inactive users will be disqualified from the bounty campaign.
8.Users must follow BehaviourExchange page until the end of the Public Token Sale.
9.Tweets must be on topic and constructive. We do not support violent or hostile language.
10.Excessive short text and emoji/sticker only tweets will not count.
11.Disruptive users, using bad language, spamming, advertising any other service, etc. will be banned from bounty campaign.
12.Twitter account must be real. We don’t accept fake accounts.
13.Your Twitter account might be audited by twitteraudit.com.
14.The use of automated bots or similar tools to fake engagement are not allowed and will not result in BEX bounty rewards.
15.Only one account on Twitter is allowed. A person found to be cheating by creating multiple accounts will be disqualified.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:09:00 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 11:00:47 AM by BehaviourExchange

Content Bounty program!

We will award your activity with BEX tokens. We allocated 300.000 BEX tokens to our Content Bounty Program. The program will run from 2 March 2018 until the end of the Public Token Sale in April 2018. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Public Token Sale.

How to participate?

Spread the word about BehaviourExchange with your original content and earn tokens by:
-Blogging
-Promoting it on other forums, in your Facebook/LinkedIn group/page or any other social outlet with a large outreach
-Creating YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook videos (including interviews)

Rewards

Content Bounty Program Rules
1.Joining BehaviourExchange on Telegram.
2.Articles and Videos must represent original work.
3.Copying other’s work is not allowed and will result in a disqualification.
4.You can use Official Images, Artworks and other Content posted on our Website. BehaviourExchange team makes the decision on the quality of the post, and this decision is final.
5.Low Quality Articles and Videos will not be accepted.
6.Videos should be more than 1:30 minutes long, shorter than that will not be taken into consideration.
7.The article/the description of the video has to include two official links: Official  Website, a link to the Whitepaper and a link of your own
Bitcointalk profile in the bottom of your article or in the comments to prove it is original content.
8.Article should exceed 650 characters, less than 650 characters will not be accepted.
9.Medium, Steemit, Reddit and other general/free blogging platforms submissions will be accepted.
10.If the article is posted on a website, podcast or blog that has quality content, then 1 repost will be accepted. (Examples such as Personal Blogs with Active Users, Cointelegraph, Popular Youtube Channels and so on)
11.Copying ANN Thread or Bounty Thread is strictly prohibited.
12.Spam is strictly prohibited. Users found spamming will be immediately and permanently disqualified.
13.If you receive negative trust while enrolled you will not be paid and you will be removed from the campaign.
14.Reports of activities (links to posts/videos) should be sent via this form.
15.Bounty rewards are updated every Friday here.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

When i come to our wesbsite, i see the pre-sale stage will running for 1 week? Could it will running more or we have main crowdsale next?

Pre-sale is running at this moment and it ends in one week on the 2nd of March.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

why did you make such a short pre-sale? I think it would be more profitable to extend it a little. Is there any bonus on the pre-sale?

You can still whitelist at  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs will be available in the Public Token sale. Follow us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Well I can't actually wait to see more bounties now and also shouldn't it be now since it will get more public notice through bounty programmes

Yeah, bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of this project. I hope it will be launch soon. I am sure that once it launched there will be an increase in the ico sales.
A good bounty or signature campaig always attracts a huge number of investors to their project. Bounty campaign is a must for each good project to turn successfull and also sharing their tokens in the bounty campaign allows a lot of users to get some of the shares to hold for the future untill the great success of the project.

New Bounty programs already published at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

Here you have a link to BEX proprietary technology called ContentExchange. You will find all the answers there.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I checked the link and I noticed that you are offering advertiser service as well, but on FAQ page you said " We will not show any advertisements in widgets on your site ", are content exchange and advertising separate? or when I chose to monetize my website ads will show on my pages?

We use ContentExchange to build profiles that are used in BehaviourExchange project. There are no add's on CoEx widgets, add's are only on CoEx interface.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.

Hello, sir admin Is there any specific fix date that you will work with exchanges even if the ICO is not yet finished? I think it is a good plan to attract more users because its tradable for the market.

BehaviourExchange uses Waves technology. We are automatically listed on Waves exchange when BEX token will be released.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

A good project, but how often is it done for companies, and what good will it bring to an ordinary user on the Internet?

Companies will increase sale, visitors will not't get bombarded with irrelevant content.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

A good project, but how often is it done for companies, and what good will it bring to an ordinary user on the Internet?
This project will not actually turn in any money earning paltform. Instead it is an exchange which is most vital for each trader here. Their project could surely get a huge attention as they may surely turn out to be the best exchange.

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: