Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

Etherdelta had its issues not too long ago, but they solved it, apparently so you should be fine for that specific case, maybe velox will be able to don't repeat the same lack of security ED had in the past.
Every site have some security issue hacker can find out it.
Only highly professionals hacker can tell that ED still have security problem or not. But velox Dev must be take some special setp for security.
Usually when a site gets hacked . The others like it ,will learn from that security breach analyze it and have an idea on how to prevent that security breach from happening to them . So it's kinda positive for VLX and other exchanges.
Yeah you are absolutely right. Now VLX will be sincere about their security system. They need more good developer who can assure us that it will be secure as long as this site stay.
Yes. We need a stable, fast transaction, good support and anonymity. VLX have all of those. And i will follow VLX for a long time more.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

I have a few questions about your Velox project if anyone knows write. I have wallet setup, but have no velox. Will i still earn POS coins with an empty wallet? Edit - Anyone want to sell me some velox so I can stake? Also what are the returns like? The more you stake the more returns you get? Thank you
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

Gambling fuels the natural instinct of fighting for survival and pleasure in the modern days, don't understimate the gamblers which are most of the times who decides the value of coins.
How is that ? IF you want to fuel your natural insitict go camping or hiking or something like that would be more logical . Not throw your saving for  30% chance of winning.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:53:54 AM

trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.
That's why it is important to deal with this exchange with extreme caution because you won't only know who are you going to trade but the exchange itself might do some price manipulation using its own coin. It's always nice to trade using different exchange in order for you to be aware of the real price of a certain cryptocurrency.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:57:48 AM

Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Great news developers! I'm very glad that now there is a purse on this platform! Now I can use it. Has anyone already tested it? Write please!

As I browse the first-page admin. I think there is missing? Would you also consider launching an Android version
of the wallet? Because the majority of users and members are not that rich and cant afford iPhones and has android smartphones only

Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:10:37 AM

trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.

If Im not mistaken KuCoin and Binance have their own coins which are only available on their exchanges.  Why would an exchange list a competing exchange's coin?

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

yes I agree it's a matter of trust we want to invest anywhere. yes maybe not possible coins will have someone who manipulate it.
leetrongway

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:48:11 AM

Looks like the anonymous word for crypto is getting weaker because they required about our profile information. Like in our country when we want to use our digital wallet it really needs some valid id's to get verified. We look forward to this project because this platform will protect our identity.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:55:22 AM

Velox is an anonymous coin, and I'm going to have a good lift in the future. Now the Tuen yuan is rich, the Anonymous Coin, the base chain, the application chain three pieces all take a bit, perhaps in the near future you will be free of wealth. Kiss
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:03:39 AM

A coin not tradable on any platform but their own seems to be super risky to me, like if Velox shuts down the exchange we have no way to cashout the VLX we have
mrgoldy

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

A coin not tradable on any platform but their own seems to be super risky to me, like if Velox shuts down the exchange we have no way to cashout the VLX we have

Coinsmarkets.com (currently under maintenance)   has had Velox listed since day 1.
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-VLX.htm
Autumn

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:39:15 AM

Why do not you plan to go mainstream? This will result in very few people being involved
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

Seems interesting project... Why not go for ICO & select POW ?? Anyhow will keep a watch on this project. If development looks good, will buy it on exchange.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

Very interesting topic started Legendary, very interesting. I hope a decentralized and anonymous exchange with convenient exchange will be created. Good luck!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

I visited the coinmarketcap.com and search the VLX but sadly,
It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
this project. But hopefully, we can see this on the trade market soon.
Same here bud I think if velox coin will be listed on coinmarketcap it will increase its reputation and more clients will look at it as a legitimate investment.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Great news developers! I'm very glad that now there is a purse on this platform! Now I can use it. Has anyone already tested it? Write please!

As I browse the first-page admin. I think there is missing? Would you also consider launching an Android version
of the wallet? Because the majority of users and members are not that rich and cant afford iPhones and has android smartphones only

So far no problems have been identified. This platform is more reliable than android. Therefore, for the first launch of the wallet, I think they made the right choice and launched it on the IOS, Maybe later they will do the android.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
Same here bud I think if velox coin will be listed on coinmarketcap it will increase its reputation and more clients will look at it as a legitimate investment.
I will take time to do all these things and surely once project hits its momentum, it will be listed there but for now i thing is better they build a great platform and then give a better system than half backed and listed on webpages

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

I will take time to do all these things and surely once project hits its momentum, it will be listed there but for now i thing is better they build a great platform and then give a better system than half backed and listed on webpages
Totally agree with you. The first step is to put the project on its feet to be sure of its success, and then add its tokens to the coinmarketcap.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Totally agree with you. The first step is to put the project on its feet to be sure of its success, and then add its tokens to the coinmarketcap.
Adding the tokens on coinmarketcap will itself make this project to stand on its feet as most of the investors look forward for the coin details on coinmarketcap before investing into the token. If the token is successfully registered in coinmarketcap then it will also be accepted on several exchanges which will gradually increase the life of the project with good profits.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: