Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

Well, by investing in this coin (in this exchange or platform - I do not know how to be more precise) I would not call easy money. as it is very promising, but very serious dorhgross!
Here certainly it is difficult to foresee as far as the project will be successful. But, as practice shows if the project gains steam and on it serious capitalization, then in that case will begin, the token won't bad gather in the price, I will definitely not tell as far as, but such development will be obligatory.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

Its good that vlx llatform has already intergrated to cloudflare technology. Meaning we dont have to worry that the site will get ddos attacks that might steal or hack our personal account.

This is a good move for a lot of decentralized exchange but I hope they can develop their own system that will be able to handle huge traffic without any DDOS attacks.
DDOS attacks can really have a negative effect on a platform itself, especially when the team isn't around to fix it as soon as possible. With the technology being used which is the Cloudfare technology, a more fast and more secure website for VLX is what we can experience.
DDOS can can sometimes even be the end of the project if the game is not able to recover. Hopefully this is never the case in VLX's future and the I hope the users may get a good overall experience after there integration with cloudflare.
Thus, vlx has insured maximum security on their platform. This is a great improvement as ddos is one of the most severe and most common attack used by hackers.
Vlx full anonimity is what is really going to bring more fans here i really cant wait to start trading their i hope they gets more coins listed

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

More exchanges - more independence in the world of crypto currencies, I hope the exchanges will be more every day and there will be competition between exchanges for participants Wink
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

More exchanges - more independence in the world of crypto currencies, I hope the exchanges will be more every day and there will be competition between exchanges for participants Wink
I agree its better to have alot of trading sites so that people can choose which ine is fit for thier trading budget.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

I have seen there are upcoming bounty campaigns for VELOX this coming month? Is it true? Because I'm interested to join the bounties.
If thats true I am also interested to participate but may I know the reason why do they still have to do another bounty campaign.

If that news is legit, let me know. I want to join on their bounty campaign soon. I guess they need to promote more the project (?) well, it's just a speculation. But, let's just wait for the announcement of the admin on the upcoming bounty program.
Yes i also heard this thing thay velox will soon launch it's bounty programme but i think it's rumour beacause velox is already became very famous and it alread got good amount of investment. So they don't need more promotions. but it's very good if they will launch bounty programme.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Its good that vlx llatform has already intergrated to cloudflare technology. Meaning we dont have to worry that the site will get ddos attacks that might steal or hack our personal account.

This is a good move for a lot of decentralized exchange but I hope they can develop their own system that will be able to handle huge traffic without any DDOS attacks.
DDOS attacks can really have a negative effect on a platform itself, especially when the team isn't around to fix it as soon as possible. With the technology being used which is the Cloudfare technology, a more fast and more secure website for VLX is what we can experience.
DDOS can can sometimes even be the end of the project if the game is not able to recover. Hopefully this is never the case in VLX's future and the I hope the users may get a good overall experience after there integration with cloudflare.
Thus, vlx has insured maximum security on their platform. This is a great improvement as ddos is one of the most severe and most common attack used by hackers.
Vlx full anonimity is what is really going to bring more fans here i really cant wait to start trading their i hope they gets more coins listed
Let's just wait for it and see if Vlx anonymity will really bring more people trying this project that will change somehow the way we trade cryptos in the market. If they can keep up with the needs and always gives the best security, I thinks it's one of the best thing that will attract more people too.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

I have seen there are upcoming bounty campaigns for VELOX this coming month? Is it true? Because I'm interested to join the bounties.
If thats true I am also interested to participate but may I know the reason why do they still have to do another bounty campaign.

If that news is legit, let me know. I want to join on their bounty campaign soon. I guess they need to promote more the project (?) well, it's just a speculation. But, let's just wait for the announcement of the admin on the upcoming bounty program.
If more updates are available with a better bounty then that could draw more attention of the supporters to post their application and brand the platform and easily we can succeed.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

Even now there are more exchanges and we can do experience more new exchanges in the days to come however we all seek for the branded, experienced including the no latency platform which maintains the accurateness with the current market trends and rapid workflow while dealing with the transactions.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Well, by investing in this coin (in this exchange or platform - I do not know how to be more precise) I would not call easy money. as it is very promising, but very serious dorhgross!

I understand how you feel, this kind of platform needs a lot of research in order for you to believe on things that they can do. As someone who has been observing this project, I think they made a lot of progress compared to projects that launch an ICO based on a whitepaper and concept.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

Latest Velox Project Update:

We are now listed on Delta, the Asset Portfolio Tracking app for Desktop, Android and iOS:
https://twitter.com/get_delta/status/973938867496726529

VeloxExchange now listed on BlockFolio Exchange Requests. Vote for Velox to be added to Blockfolio here:

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange

Velox is now listed on CryptoCompare.com - The CryptoCurrency Volume Index:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vlx

The Velox Project has an updated quarterly roadmap:
Click here to view the Velox Updated Roadmap!

VLX Exchange has integrated CloudFlare technology to improve load-times and protect from all types of DDoS attacks!
Try the new fast VLX exchange:

https://vlxexchange.com

Coming soon:
- The Velox Project whitepaper is near! Expected publishing is Early April 2018. The whitepaper will outlay all of our upcoming endeavours, both major and minor. It will also recap on our goals, our beliefs, our core values and exactly how we plan to achieve each project.
- VeloxCoin.org is underway to be migrated to a new domain and undergoing a complete revamp which will include a greater amount of information about the project and its upcoming endeavours. Stay tuned for updates!

Wow, I am amazed that there are already lots of improvements made by the velox team. I hope many will vote and will help velox to be listed in that sites. Good job and always keep up the good work.
Wow! This is great. We can really tell that the team Velox Project is really doing the best they could to reach this far and become one of the popular projects now in the community of crypto currency. I hope this will continue to strive and remain this progressive improvements and developments.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

What's the serious part though? It's just a normal exchange decentralised or whatever it is but it's just like the 100s of other exchange based coins
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

Oh my god ,never thought that this project will ever be so big in the period of this less magnitude.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

Yeah but somehow, we have no idea if it will go high. Maybe for the long period of time it will increase but before that the value will start for a very cheap value but soon it will increase which it depends the demand in the community.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

I've been following the project for a long time and I like everything, but it's unclear when the developer will release a mobile version? Or the mobile application is not planned at all?
without a mobile application it is difficult to imagine the implementation of any project. I think that the release of the application would be a weighty argument for using this exchanger
It will depend on the user at the end of the day so maybe after it release and after beta we might experience it's true nature and whether is worth working with at the time
Velox project it has got a huge number of investment and supporters from all over the world. I think those who follow the project expect news and further news from him.

Investors of this project are expecting great returns from investing in velox project. So I am sure that they always follow the new progress of velox project and also helping velox to be known worldwide.

Well, that's the basic nature of online business. Every investors expects more or double returns from their amounts they invest. Admit it or not, there are some people are greedy enough to earn easy money. And we cannot control it because that's their way of earning inorder to survive in this world.

That is why investors wanted to join ICO which offers big bonus at the start of their ICO. We know that when tokens will be listed in exchanges its price would probably be the original and those who participated in early stage would have gain huge amount of profits.
Participating early in an ICO will definitely help the Investors to earn great profits. The developers should inform the Investors and users about the future of the platform so that they'll be able to take decisions about investing in the project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

A general problem for most exchanges and sometimes also for bitcointalk is DDoS attacks.  These attacks use mass requests to render a website useless to its intended users, and cause affected sites to be knocked offline.

Current systems use centralized servers to try to absorb the large volume of spam information that can result in DDoS.

A decentralized platform can allow users to rent out their bandwidth, which can then be pooled to allow for substantially greater amounts of data processing, greatly reducing the risk of DDoS success.

DDos Attack is dangerous, but we can avoiding it so easily if we have a good team. Etherdelta meet DDos attack before, and have a lot of people don't trust them after.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

Hello guys im new in this project, is this project still on its beta or officially launch? If so, how long has its been running since it was officially launch?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

Hello guys im new in this project, is this project still on its beta or officially launch? If so, how long has its been running since it was officially launch?
They have launch beta exchange at https://vlxexchange.com/ bro. We still right here for waiting their Velox Bolt Smiley
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

A general problem for most exchanges and sometimes also for bitcointalk is DDoS attacks.  These attacks use mass requests to render a website useless to its intended users, and cause affected sites to be knocked offline.

Current systems use centralized servers to try to absorb the large volume of spam information that can result in DDoS.

A decentralized platform can allow users to rent out their bandwidth, which can then be pooled to allow for substantially greater amounts of data processing, greatly reducing the risk of DDoS success.

Thank you for explaining the general concept, Doctor-Coin. That's the benefit of using blockchain in your system. Where the users in that blockchain can rent out the processing power of their units. Thus, minimizing the effort and workload of the central unit/server. I believe VLX has a great team and  they can handle this thing if this happens.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

Assets needs to be securely secured so probably project that holding assets needs to have a very tighten security level. This project seems doing some serious abut their security so hopefully they can develop it that hackers can't easily attack the system. And also, they must have a back up plan if in any case it will happen to be hacked.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:20:23 AM

They have launch beta exchange at https://vlxexchange.com/ bro. We still right here for waiting their Velox Bolt Smiley

This is old update and its been online for a month a think. As for me, I am waiting for the bounty campaigns that they will be launched soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: