Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

a little more activity from the team would be very welcome and also some recent news...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

The end of the token sale is near, don’t know exactly the amount raised but at least soft cap is reached so I think the project will be developed no matter the amount raised. Now let’s see what can sphere could become.

It's a good thing that soft cap is reached but, someone from their team should respond to the queries here.
But if you concern to those queries, it's better to ask it directly to their official telegram or email on their website as a 2nd option. It's a kind of weird if the author of this thread did not response it well, so sad in the part of some investors and participants that hook on this thread.

Even if they answer in other channels, silence on this thread is an issue.
Yes, its a big issue.
If I open an ANN here, then I have to care about this at least 1 times per week, all other is amateurish, there is no excuse for.
And that they have got so little money also results from this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

How we are suppose to know it is legit or it is not if they are not even post or answer questions here? If their whole sale is not fulfilled this is exact why. I buy some coins early on and now I am questioning my purchase. I hope it is not for waste.

I'm a bit optimistic for this project for the fact that they would not gamble their existing platform for any obvious stupidity. Smiley
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

How we are suppose to know it is legit or it is not if they are not even post or answer questions here? If their whole sale is not fulfilled this is exact why. I buy some coins early on and now I am questioning my purchase. I hope it is not for waste.

I'm a bit optimistic for this project for the fact that they would not gamble their existing platform for any obvious stupidity. Smiley

well, i think that they have their hands full with everything ^^ now its the time to start hodling Smiley
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

I think they are pretty active on social media. I agree though, it would be much better if they were active here and gave us updates on how much sold, and other real time stats. There is not much time left, so I guess we will just see soon.

Can you ask them about the cause behind neglecting the community in here, I am very curious about it and hopefully they have something concrete..

Which social media they are active on? I'm mostly checking bitcointalk, and I don't really know if they wrote anything on other social media.

Are they active in Telegram? And I mean active not just that there is a Telegram channel and they are doing nothing there too.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I think they are pretty active on social media. I agree though, it would be much better if they were active here and gave us updates on how much sold, and other real time stats. There is not much time left, so I guess we will just see soon.

Can you ask them about the cause behind neglecting the community in here, I am very curious about it and hopefully they have something concrete..

Which social media they are active on? I'm mostly checking bitcointalk, and I don't really know if they wrote anything on other social media.

Are they active in Telegram? And I mean active not just that there is a Telegram channel and they are doing nothing there too.
It seems that they are really supporting other channels, but for a project based on social networks, you can not neglect a network of investors like Btct, I hope they will come back and surprise us with good news and many future profits
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

Project developers and trans need to understand that Bitcointalk is not just any forum. It holds great credentials in building this community. I hope will see some activity from dev here.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

Project developers and trans need to understand that Bitcointalk is not just any forum. It holds great credentials in building this community. I hope will see some activity from dev here.

I think we are beyond that point(seeing any activity in this forum) so we'll see what future holds for Sphere in here and in all crypto world, like very near future.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

I think we are beyond that point(seeing any activity in this forum) so we'll see what future holds for Sphere in here and in all crypto world, like very near future.
I hope that the project management is well aware that the branch on the forum does not need to be thrown, even after the end of the ICO.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

I hope that the project management is well aware that the branch on the forum does not need to be thrown, even after the end of the ICO.

I think they are not aware of the power of this community or any crypto related social media platforms. They should be more active but they passed it.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

I think they are not aware of the power of this community or any crypto related social media platforms. They should be more active but they passed it.
They had potential for defining Facebook but they blew it. It is so depressing...
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:51:54 PM
Merited by MattLeBlanc (2)

Sphere will take the funds raised in the #ICO #crowdfunding to develop the decentralized social network
and launch the business internationally in emerging markets.
zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:06:42 AM

They had potential for defining Facebook but they blew it. It is so depressing...

They can start a new era in social media but they dismissed the community of bitcointalk in later stages. So we'll see how the project turns out.

Sphere_Official (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

Hello everyone.

Yes, we are alive.

No, we are not abandoning bitcointalk.

You're right in that we've been active in other communication channels and not as much here - and we apologize for the silence.

We've been quite preoccupied with the other aspects of our ICO.

Attempting to capitalize on the recent Facebook scandal without a plan would've been a misstep and a misapplication of our resources.

We could still potentially use it to our advantage, but there are other matters that take priority at this time.

Right now, the devs have been largely focused on tackling bugs and the issue of monetization.
As well as economics for the token.

Meanwhile us members of the marketing team have been busy applying to many different exchanges that are big and small. It's been a very rewarding learning process because we're getting to know the industry more, as well as many of the different standards across the industry when it comes to listing a token.

We've been making many small changes to the site, such as the news portal and web application.

The web application is actually still available. Here is the link to the page:
https://sphere.social/hello/

Token distribution will take priority for the time being since we're doing it manually, one by one.  So we ask that if you're a supporter of our project, please remember to enable custom tokens on your ERC20 wallet. Many of our users actually haven't added their address yet.

We are pleased to say that we are making some progress on getting on a larger exchange as opposed to a smaller one.

The market has changed, there is no denying that.

But it hasn't and will not hinder us from moving forward and continuing development. Markets change, and so will we.

Right now, giving back to our supporters is our number one priority.

For April, we are focused on fostering growth and substantive development for our network.

That is why in the very near future, we plan on announcing a closed beta for a new feature that will become available sometime later this month for the app.

The ICO will end April 9th as planned. Afterwards we will shift our marketing strategy.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

Hello everyone.

Yes, we are alive.

You're right in that we've been active in other communication channels and not as much here - and we apologize for the silence.

Attempting to capitalize on the recent Facebook scandal without a plan would've been a misstep and a misapplication of our resources.

We could still potentially use it to our advantage, but there are other matters that take priority at this time.

Right now, the devs have been largely focused on tackling bugs and the issue of monetization.

Meanwhile us members of the marketing team have been busy applying to many different exchanges that are big and small. It's been a very rewarding learning process because we're getting to know the industry more, as well as many of the different standards across the industry when it comes to listing a token.

We've been making many small changes to the site, such as the news portal and web application.

Token distribution will take priority for the time being since we're doing it manually, one by one.  So we ask that if you're a supporter of our project, please remember to enable custom tokens on your ERC20 wallet. Many of our users actually haven't added their address yet.

We are pleased to say that we are making some progress on getting on a larger exchange as opposed to a smaller one.

But it hasn't and will not hinder us from moving forward and continuing development. Markets change, and so will we.

For April, we are focused on fostering growth and substantive development for our network.

That is why in the very near future, we plan on announcing a closed beta for a new feature that will become available sometime later this month for the app.

The ICO will end April 9th as planned. Afterwards we will shift our marketing strategy.
Great to hear from you guys finally. Thanks for the update and good news.
Warfare

Activity: 1036
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Hello everyone.

Yes, we are alive.

-snip-
Maintaining a presence on Bitcointalk is the way to go.
Glad to hear the other news as well, especially that the web version of the application is live.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

Hello everyone.

Yes, we are alive.

-snip-
Maintaining a presence on Bitcointalk is the way to go.
Glad to hear the other news as well, especially that the web version of the application is live.
Its only a day or two before the end of ICO, a close beta after the contribution is great, invitation should be given to top investors or people that have a knowledge tracking down bugs.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Sphere #SAT token sales will close tomorrow. What about the ICO status?
The statistic from https://sphere.social seems not update real-time.
zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

Hello everyone.

Yes, we are alive.

I am glad to hear from you finally, and happy to see everything is on track. Looking forward to see your ico results good luck.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

There are also teams that are very active in the thread and they also fail to raise their hard cap. Not so easy times right now.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: