Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6871 times)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

I like the offer of developers to invest on a systematic basis, it is a very wise and correct decision, so it is worth investing in cryptocurrency. I think a lot of people will use this app for their own enrichment

Why do you think that investing in cryptocurrency on a systematic basis is more profitable?? What if you knowingly invest in a dead asset?
Well, if we consider the long-term perspective of 10-20 years, it will be more profitable to gradually invest in the crypt than to use some other technique for investing.
Let's say you invest in some crypto currency , and it does not grow. You continue to invest in it week by week, albeit small amounts but still. In the end, you throw money to the wind. Without a logical approach to investing, you cannot make a profit.
Let's order. The application offers us to collect your portfolio of different cryptocurrencies, no one said that it is necessary to invest a single currency. You need to be able to distribute their risks and not put all the eggs in one basket because if the basket falls you lose all the eggs. I think this rule is a priority for the investor.
Well , if 50 percent of the portfolio you will burn over time, what you will do in this situation. Let's say you have 50 different cryptocurrencies on this platform and 25 of them are in deep negative.
In general, the dynamics of the cryptocurrency market is positive, I do not expect this trend will continue for many years, no one forces you to buy a doubtful cryptocurrency, it is enough to invest in a cryptocurrency that is in the top 50 in capitalization and it is worth choosing from them.
Pretty good chance that the cryptocurrency because of its lack of control and decentralization relative to the state and authorities can prevent altogether. So it's up to you whether you are ready to invest in small parts in cryptocurrency for several years. Personally, I am not particularly sure that the cryptocurrency will acquire legal status in the world.
If you're such a skeptic and hater cryptocurrency, what are you doing here?), Any investment is a risk ,especially in the cryptocurrency, if you want safety put your money in the bank at interest, and sleep well)
I'm no no way a hater of cryptocurrency. I really like blockchain technology and the projects that are now born thanks to this technology. I just do not understand some details regarding this project that's all)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

Very good idea with a crypto-portfolio and the ability to copy the portfolios of other participants. If someone copies your portfolio it provides for the award?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Very good idea with a crypto-portfolio and the ability to copy the portfolios of other participants. If someone copies your portfolio it provides for the award?
Yes, if your portfolio is well assembled then other users can reward you for it. It turns out this is another source of income for experienced investors.
zero9119

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Yes, if your portfolio is well assembled then other users can reward you for it. It turns out this is another source of income for experienced investors.
Very good ) the project really has a lot of advantages. I will definitely use it .Is obtained will have to buy options other crypto portfolios?
costgranda

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

Very good ) the project really has a lot of advantages. I will definitely use it .Is obtained will have to buy options other crypto portfolios?
Developers offer various options portfolios safer but with a lower percentage profit, but also there are more agressive options with greater risks. Only you can decide)
zero9119

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Developers offer various options portfolios safer but with a lower percentage profit, but also there are more agressive options with greater risks. Only you can decide)
I am committed to less risk but more security so I will choose a more balanced portfolio .
costgranda

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

I am committed to less risk but more security so I will choose a more balanced portfolio .
The platform provides a table of leaders with their investment portfolios. Who shows the greatest profit goes to the interest.
costgranda

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

The platform provides a table of leaders with their investment portfolios. Who shows the greatest profit goes to the interest.
Yes, I read a white paper about it) so we will get not just a platform but a whole community of investors who will kind of compete in the profit. Different portfolio options ,sharing them, and the ranking table makes the project even more interesting.
costgranda

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Yes, I read a white paper about it) so we will get not just a platform but a whole community of investors who will kind of compete in the profit. Different portfolio options ,sharing them, and the ranking table makes the project even more interesting.
And the investment itself will be much more convenient and practical for the user than it was before, when you had to go through a huge number of procedures, etc.
zero9119

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

And the investment itself will be much more convenient and practical for the user than it was before, when you had to go through a huge number of procedures, etc.
Of course, I am a crypto investor myself and keep a small amount in cryptocurrency on the stock exchange. When I first started making money on the stock exchange , I had to do a lot of strange operations,confirmations and transactions.
costgranda

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Of course, I am a crypto investor myself and keep a small amount in cryptocurrency on the stock exchange. When I first started making money on the stock exchange , I had to do a lot of strange operations,confirmations and transactions.
On this platform, everything will be easy and relaxed. Delivery remained after the purchase of goods transferred the balance to the cryptocurrency and everything is very convenient and cool.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:55:30 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 12:33:16 PM by voteformeg

Have you heard that John McAfee is the company's adviser?
Yes. I wonder how he will help.
He has vast experience in the computer field.
well if that is true it will be a big plus for SKRAPS , because he is one off the greatest advisors and a lot off people are following everything he do , succes with the ico , i give you a great change with john McAfee on board
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

Very interesting service! There are some services that remind this, they are implemented via the web on Java applets. But frankly, competitors can not compare with the application's usability on smartphones
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

Very interesting service! There are some services that remind this, they are implemented via the web on Java applets. But frankly, competitors can not compare with the application's usability on smartphones
Does the project differ from competitors in the presence of a web application? but how about hundreds of similar projects that work through smartphones? there are many stock exchanges and portfolios managed by the application

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Judging by the description, this is an excellent project, but it has not yet been implemented. Look at the yellow paper, information post? Why can not I read any constructive information using it?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

Does the project differ from competitors in the presence of a web application? but how about hundreds of similar projects that work through smartphones? there are many stock exchanges and portfolios managed by the application
give me at least one application through which it is convenient to control your expenses and income in the crypto currency, or which would easily transfer money, or transfer from one currency to another
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

Judging by the description, this is an excellent project, but it has not yet been implemented. Look at the yellow paper, information post? Why can not I read any constructive information using it?
Unlike other projects - the guys did not even link to their site. How so? and where is the white paper? So far I've seen only screenshots of the application (and they are most likely made in Photoshop)

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

give me at least one application through which it is convenient to control your expenses and income in the crypto currency, or which would easily transfer money, or transfer from one currency to another
Have gone through the official exmo service. It is quite adequate and stable, it can display graphs of growth and fall of the crypt, in this application everything is fine
eviltamer

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

Have gone through the official exmo service. It is quite adequate and stable, it can display graphs of growth and fall of the crypt, in this application everything is fine
I could not find the official application for the exmo, and I prefer to ignore everything else that has the same name, since it can be bad sites that steal a wallet. The security of such applications is usually extremely low
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

I could not find the official application for the exmo, and I prefer to ignore everything else that has the same name, since it can be bad sites that steal a wallet. The security of such applications is usually extremely low
He is right. The developers team take hard to the security question:
All of your data is protected by 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Skraps works to protect your information, prevent unauthorized access, and notify you of any unusual activity.
wow, impressive. But it seems to me that this is even TOO strong protection for such a service. If the protection of the service is based on the protection of information and 256bit cryptography - to open the wallet it is required unless the supercomputer
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: