Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80977 times)
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:50:38 AM

This project looks cool.
But I never heard the news about the Titanium in China,so I missed it totally!
Looking forward to the mainnet will be online in time!

Can you give more details about the news about Titanium in China? Is there a URL web link?   Seems you weren't the only person to totally miss that news. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

I am lucky that i have participated in the crowdsale and bought some amount of bars
For sure this is gonna be a success

Their cooperation with several huge names of the market says it all

Great Aegean! I missed crowd-sale but I managed to buy now when it corrected with other currencies. And now I will hold for few months and may be for years. BARs have huge potential.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:30:59 AM

very lucky to have registered as a participant of this token launching with a very attractive price to sell and that's tomorrow when it goes down a lot also set up funds to buy it

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

very lucky to have registered as a participant of this token launching with a very attractive price to sell and that's tomorrow when it goes down a lot also set up funds to buy it

If the price of BAR goes bearish lower than the ICO price then it will be some form compensation for those who missed the ICO. They can now get more at a cheaper rate compared to the initial ICO rate.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

Loaded up on Titanium!!! I was upset I missed out on the ICO, but now is a great time to buy.  Pretty close to the ICO price!!!

Sometimes drops are not all that bad for patient investors; many were panicking and sold in a parallel universe other who know grabed some good deals. It is always great investing in a solid idea.

chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

They just distributed the Bar tokens from the bounty program yesterday, some of them are probably selling now this is why the price is at All time low right now. I am going to keep holding my tokens and let the weak hands sell. It's still to early to dump your tokens, it's not even listed on any official exchange yet guys please be patient. I am sure this is one of the best project this year, I am going to wait atleast a year before thinking about selling.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

I'm going to wait until BAR tokens go sub $1.00 then I'm going to buy some more.

This project is really going to rocket after the markets pick up again, we just need to patient and wait for good entry points.

TBIS is going to moon!  Grin

Today it almost touched 1 USD. But recovered lately. So you might have missed it. I think Market will recover overall and we will see BARs at new high soon. New exchange listing might boost the price soon.
Listing on new exchanges that's really amazing news. We are waiting for Binance and Bittrex. Because there have huge volume for trading with Ethereum and Bitcoin. BAR started recovery again from 1 USD.
chocobo21

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

I'm going to wait until BAR tokens go sub $1.00 then I'm going to buy some more.

This project is really going to rocket after the markets pick up again, we just need to patient and wait for good entry points.

TBIS is going to moon!  Grin

Today it almost touched 1 USD. But recovered lately. So you might have missed it. I think Market will recover overall and we will see BARs at new high soon. New exchange listing might boost the price soon.
Listing on new exchanges that's really amazing news. We are waiting for Binance and Bittrex. Because there have huge volume for trading with Ethereum and Bitcoin. BAR started recovery again from 1 USD.

Nothing is confirmed yet, the team doesn't allow anyone to speculate on exchange and price. If you say something about exchange on their telegram channel the bot will ban you immediately. I hope the bounty hunters won't dump the price but if they do I think it will be a great opportunity to pick up some cheap Bar at below 1$
The team raised a lot of money I am sure they can afford to pay exchange to list them quickly
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

I spent some time to get acquainted with your project.
The market for storing personal data is really much in demand, and this niche can perfectly evolve with the advent of blockchain technology.
And given that the hard cap was assembled so quickly, the project does have great potential.

It's a great niche market to be involved in, soon all businesses will be transitioning to cloud storage. most big businesses have started to transfer their data already but there are lot's of smaller companies that still use traditional storage methods. Massive market worth billions and hopefully Titanium can have a big share of this market in the future.

I very much doubt that many large companies will soon have a new kind of data storage. No one argues, this will definitely happen, but enough time must pass to adjust andd use the technology. And what about Titanium, he certainly has a chance to take his share of the market. By not forgetting that in this niche there are many similar projects, and each of them is trying to achieve success.

Look makersONE, I didn't say Titanium were going to do this overnight and I didn't necessarily say that Titanium was going to have a monopoly over the whole Cloud storage market.

Hopefully (because I believe in this project) Titanium will be able to compete, the market is worth $100 BILLION and with TBIS' product they should be able to achieve a modest proportion of the market share. Which you agreed with in your reply to my comment.

Yea and i don't really agree with makersONE, titanium already have the client base, their portfolio is not just from startups but big brands and we all know the fact that except your client ain't happy with you, they won't follow you anywhere you go, so is easy for them to migrate to this new technology
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

They just distributed the Bar tokens from the bounty program yesterday, some of them are probably selling now this is why the price is at All time low right now. I am going to keep holding my tokens and let the weak hands sell. It's still to early to dump your tokens, it's not even listed on any official exchange yet guys please be patient. I am sure this is one of the best project this year, I am going to wait atleast a year before thinking about selling.
you are right,I think this is the reason for the price correction, more than a million BAR were distributed for bounties
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

you are right,I think this is the reason for the price correction, more than a million BAR were distributed for bounties

Definitely a good reason for dumping and unfortunately one of the disadvantages of a big bounty/airdrop - however, let the weak hands sell now. you will be laughing in 1 years time once the has been fully developed
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Definitely a good reason for dumping and unfortunately one of the disadvantages of a big bounty/airdrop - however, let the weak hands sell now. you will be laughing in 1 years time once the has been fully developed

It seems like it is true, that most bounty hunters just dump their tokens as soon as they get them.
So are all bounty tokens distributed right now?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

sometimes i really love bountyhunters. Always a good possibility to buy very good tokens for a cheap price:-)
But i can understand them, In some countries you feed your whole family with the $ 300 you get for bounty for a month or more
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

I was sad to see that Titanium BARs dropped so much, but luckily it is recovering now. I hope it wil stay like this or go up more

WWhy said   Huh It's just a market tendency for rise and fall of price... You should be happy instead atleast for now it won't last long on the bear

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

I was sad to see that Titanium BARs dropped so much, but luckily it is recovering now. I hope it wil stay like this or go up more

WWhy said   Huh It's just a market tendency for rise and fall of price... You should be happy instead atleast for now it won't last long on the bear
Finally don't worry guys. Titanium BAR is started recovering. Today we can see 6% up in 24 hours. Volume also increased in BTC and ETH. Now look like no more bear in BARs.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

I have the same mindset, Titanium group is active in development and that's why I think over a timeframe of 2 years there will be significant development compared to the situation now, which makes me believe that the current price of a BAR is way undervalued

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
chocobo21

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

It seems like it is true, that most bounty hunters just dump their tokens as soon as they get them.
So are all bounty tokens distributed right now?

Not all token yet, they only distributed the BAR from the Signature campaign and the translation campaign. There is around 25% bar left in the bounty program I think. But I think the majority of the bounty dumpers already sell most of us will hold it I am sure. It would be silly to sell now it's still to early. The price already started to recover it's now at 1.24 usd dollar. But it may go lower than 1$ I am going to place a buy order.
chimsolotrading

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

I have the same mindset, Titanium group is active in development and that's why I think over a timeframe of 2 years there will be significant development compared to the situation now, which makes me believe that the current price of a BAR is way undervalued
Can I join Discord channel? Is it available (if yes, please give me link)?
chocobo21

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

Can I join Discord channel? Is it available (if yes, please give me link)?

No there is not a titanium discord channel yet I think. Most of the team are in the telegram channel if you have any question you can talk to them directly on telegram here is the link

https://t.me/tbisinc

But keep it in mind, you cannot talk about exchange or speculate on the price, there is a bot that will delete or ban you if you talk about it. If you want to speculate on the price I think there is an unofficial titanium channel for that.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

Finally don't worry guys. Titanium BAR is started recovering. Today we can see 6% up in 24 hours. Volume also increased in BTC and ETH. Now look like no more bear in BARs.

It never really fell hard compared to Bitcoin and eth the 2 major coins.... And like someone said titanium is still undervalued.... We waiting for the real deal...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: