Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

Just to bring to the notice of this team, a fake form is ongoing claiming to be titanium, with the titanium logo on there twitter page, please beware that the main titanium twitter page has about 17.9k twitter followers

That's concerning cause these are the types of groups who will spread FUD and create a worry on the Titanium project, it might be worth reporting them to twitter to ensure there's only 1 real account otherwise the scammer will end up taking people's money and also create a false worry regarding the project.

Looks like people trying damage Titanium project and misleading people. I hope Titanium's team will take action against such people. Duplicate/fake Tweeter page should be deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

Did anybody see the latest interview video of Titanium CEO Michael? Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4XyDNPBsc&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=ufXbrePwoaHN5p7Q-6

I would love to hear your feedback on this interview.

my first thought: good, an interview with michael stollaire. then I listened to a few minutes of the interview and read through the comments. Most give back what I thought: what a bad sound. I really did not understand a lot and then it was too exhausting for me to listen to everything. It may be that I missed a lot of information, but the sound makes it impossible for me to listen any longer.
I read in the comments that the two guys are friends and supporters of him. that explains why he gives an interview to a youtube channel with 4500 subscribers (a very long interview) Of course it's good to promote his project in many ways, but that seems to have been more of help to them both than titanium helped himself. I think that an interview with this sound quality should not be published on the official pages of Titanium, the project is too professionally raised and the interview unfortunately not.
Do not get me wrong, I think it's good that Larry and Joe are so enthusiastic, but maybe they should invest a few dollars in the equipment

You seriously listened to this? The sound is so bad, even though I tried listening. I just could not focus. Too bad so much energy wasted on something that could have been really good

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

So the ICO is over?

Hi wleslie, yes the ICO is over, Titanium reached their hard cap a few weeks ago. It sold out a lot quicker than the team expected. You can now purchase BAR tokens on HitBTC and FatBTC and a couple of smaller exchanges.

Check the price here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/titanium-blockchain/

(On sale for a lot lower than ICO price, good time to buy).

Yes, really good time to buy BARs. There is no issue with BAR, its just whole crypto market is going through minor correction and soon it will start moving up. By end of this year we will see new high in Bitcoin and I expect that BAR will be trading above $10.

They are actually right now below ICO price. I wouldn't miss this chance to buy more Bars. The whole market is a little bit down, but I am sure that it will recover soon. I know that this coin has a good potential it was a week ago at 4 dollars.

I know the ICO-price per BAR was $1 so it's trading now blow ICO-price when we look at the fiat value. Does anyone remember the price per token in ETH or BTC at the ICO? That would be really interesting to know.

Thats good point, basically Bitcoin also corrected from 20K USD to below 7K USD now. Almost all currencies are going down due to some regulation related clarification/issues from 1-2 countries. But this correction will be over soon.

That's exactly what I meant. The price decrease was not because the BTC or ETH price per BAR decreased but mainly because BTC (and ETH) fell so much.

I made an assumption that, with the 18th of January as the last day of the ICO, you got around 1050 BARs per ETH (ETH was at $1050 at that time). That would mean the price per BAR was 0.000952 ETH. So basically even if the fiat value of BARs is now below the ICO price, everyone that invested in the ICO increased their amount of ETH. And all this after this huge market crash. So just imagine where the price of BARs could be if there weren't this crash. Or where it can go when the market recovers.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Did anybody see the latest interview video of Titanium CEO Michael? Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4XyDNPBsc&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=ufXbrePwoaHN5p7Q-6

my first thought: good, an interview with michael stollaire. then I listened to a few minutes of the interview and read through the comments. Most give back what I thought: what a bad sound. I really did not understand a lot and then it was too exhausting for me to listen to everything. It may be that I missed a lot of information, but the sound makes it impossible for me to listen any longer.
I read in the comments that the two guys are friends and supporters of him. that explains why he gives an interview to a youtube channel with 4500 subscribers (a very long interview) Of course it's good to promote his project in many ways, but that seems to have been more of help to them both than titanium helped himself. I think that an interview with this sound quality should not be published on the official pages of Titanium, the project is too professionally raised and the interview unfortunately not.
Do not get me wrong, I think it's good that Larry and Joe are so enthusiastic, but maybe they should invest a few dollars in the equipment

You seriously listened to this? The sound is so bad, even though I tried listening. I just could not focus. Too bad so much energy wasted on something that could have been really good

I think that the sound could have been better. It was a little bit hard to follow. Maybe they need to try add subtitles on the next video this will make it a lot easier to understand it. I will watch it again later on the day again with headphones.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

Aside from the sound clarity issue which I think was mostly because they have used the mobile phone's speaker; It would have been better if it was through skype but nevertheless I felt he stressed much on centralization issue; I understand it can cause what we may call a monopoly but I think it also has its perks like holding someone accountable if anything goes wrong. i understand decentralization is one of the core features to titanium and I think it is great; am just wondering if decentralization is that bad for cloud providers?

Yea, i'm also curious about that, i mean, decentralization is about user-user or peer-peer without a third party and cloud computing is all about granting access to a large community like a public kinda system, i will love to know how the decentralized and cloud computing process works hand in hand, maybe i'm mistaken but i just need clarification on that
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

Another successful and sold out project. Greetings to the team, management and devs of the project as well as the supporters of it. I felt regret and disappointed because I once a member of signature campaign but I decided to leave. Congrats to all of you guys.

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

So the ICO is over?

Hi wleslie, yes the ICO is over, Titanium reached their hard cap a few weeks ago. It sold out a lot quicker than the team expected. You can now purchase BAR tokens on HitBTC and FatBTC and a couple of smaller exchanges.

Yes, really good time to buy BARs. There is no issue with BAR, its just whole crypto market is going through minor correction and soon it will start moving up. By end of this year we will see new high in Bitcoin and I expect that BAR will be trading above $10.

They are actually right now below ICO price. I wouldn't miss this chance to buy more Bars. The whole market is a little bit down, but I am sure that it will recover soon. I know that this coin has a good potential it was a week ago at 4 dollars.

I know the ICO-price per BAR was $1 so it's trading now blow ICO-price when we look at the fiat value. Does anyone remember the price per token in ETH or BTC at the ICO? That would be really interesting to know.

Thats good point, basically Bitcoin also corrected from 20K USD to below 7K USD now. Almost all currencies are going down due to some regulation related clarification/issues from 1-2 countries. But this correction will be over soon.

So many of these final problems that make bitcoin should drop nearly 60%, it takes a long time to reach the price again.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

I tried following the entire interview but couldn't, so i scrolled through until I found interesting segments.

A few tips I have for the guys who ran the interview:
- Record the interviewee digitally, instead of recording his voice from a speaker.
Then use headsets to listen to the interviewee and when you do the video editing just add another audio level to overlay the interviewee's recording
Just watch an episode of Joe Rogan

- I found it hard to follow, not only because of poor audio quality but also because there is too much dwelling on (deviating from the subject), it helps to close subjects by making firm & clear conclusions then to move on the next subject

- It's a better sight for the viewer to perform the interview on a desk, rather a couch and living table

All in all I think the questions are answered nicely but the execution is poor, there is potential

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

So the ICO is over?

So many of these final problems that make bitcoin should drop nearly 60%, it takes a long time to reach the price again.

The fact that most currencies are pegged to BTC not USD means that when BTC fall so do the cryptos attached to it. So thats one of the reasons BAR is trading below 1$ right now because it's pegged against a crypto thats down a lot. Hopefully btc stabilizes soon and finds it's floor, in all honesty i don't have an issue with BTC at this level its much more reasonable place to be and realistic, but the issue seems to be the size of the swings +1000% -60% are whats really rocking the crypto world right now, if btc had stable small changes of 5-10% a week it would be a lot easier to deal with across trading and at the same time altcoins/tokens would be healthier as well.

As for BTC taking a long time to reach that level again thats debatable every year bitcoin seems to go through a crash and rebuild cycle, if it happens like 2015/2016 we'll see new ATH relatively soon, if it goes like 2014 it will be 1yr+ before we get back to ATH
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Another successful and sold out project. Greetings to the team, management and devs of the project as well as the supporters of it. I felt regret and disappointed because I once a member of signature campaign but I decided to leave. Congrats to all of you guys.

Ahh big mistake, you should have kept the Titanium signature you would have received a big payout!

You still have the opportunity to invest in Titanium on HitBTC & FatBTC exchanges if you have changed your mind!

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

I think that the sound could have been better. It was a little bit hard to follow. Maybe they need to try add subtitles on the next video this will make it a lot easier to understand it. I will watch it again later on the day again with headphones.

i also thought, that subtitles would be a good idea. but the interview is very long, i don't think they can manage this.
Since I do not want to miss any new information, I will try again tonight to watch the video. some of you have already posted information from the video, these will also help to understand everything better
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

i also thought, that subtitles would be a good idea. but the interview is very long, i don't think they can manage this.
Since I do not want to miss any new information, I will try again tonight to watch the video. some of you have already posted information from the video, these will also help to understand everything better

Everyone has to start somewhere I suppose, I think alot of good points are made here and they can use that to improve their services
When their youtube channel grows big, the community helps out as well with making subtitles in different languages, but you are right that the sound quality is more important than adding subs

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Everyone has to start somewhere I suppose, I think alot of good points are made here and they can use that to improve their services
When their youtube channel grows big, the community helps out as well with making subtitles in different languages, but you are right that the sound quality is more important than adding subs

I think the emphasis on decentralization was a good one; even though I addressed earlier if that would matter for a cloud service. If you think of it it actually does. Now cloud providers claim all is encrypted and honestly I do; however for whatever reason they decided to shut me off they can; they have the control; I do think there has to be some control on cloud providers other wise all would free to use for various purpose even unhumain ones. That is what I am concerned about; how would you filter legal and illegal usage on a decentralized platform?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Ahh big mistake, you should have kept the Titanium signature you would have received a big payout!

You still have the opportunity to invest in Titanium on HitBTC & FatBTC exchanges if you have changed your mind!

So glad I took part in the Titanium signature, they were very generous and I'm so happy with how things are looking.

The Titanium team are making good progress, keep an eye on there twitter if you not holding any BAR as they do regular giveaways and are very generous within the community.

All it takes is a retweet and alike and you could be in for a chance to win 10,000 BAR
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

So glad I took part in the Titanium signature, they were very generous and I'm so happy with how things are looking.

The Titanium team are making good progress, keep an eye on there twitter if you not holding any BAR as they do regular giveaways and are very generous within the community.

All it takes is a retweet and alike and you could be in for a chance to win 10,000 BAR

Unfortunately I did not participate in signature campaign as I was not eligible for that during that time. When I became eligible, ICO completed. Bad luck for me. Lets see whether I get some luck in getting the BARs giveaway campaign.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

Oh really! I wish I had done the Titanium signature, I would have made some fat stacks (lot of money)!

10,000 BAR really!? I heard about their weekly giveaways of 100 BAR but I will have to keep my eyes peeled for the Titanium Twitter giveaways!

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

Wow. For real mate? Never knew of this. I would go set notification for every tweet they make now so as not to miss their next give away post. I would advice you all do same. This is a really good project to stack to with every means possible
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

NEWSFLASH!
Titanium Blockchain will include the use of Proof-of-Stake Masternodes! oh man, i love masternodes:-) really great to hear.
I'm sure some will ask again for the source of this information, so here it is, twitter, easy as can be: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/960889374857617408  
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:42:31 PM

NEWSFLASH!
Titanium Blockchain will include the use of Proof-of-Stake Masternodes! oh man, i love masternodes:-) really great to hear.
I'm sure some will ask again for the source of this information, so here it is, twitter, easy as can be: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/960889374857617408  

Wow, that is really good news. So I assume there will be a token swap in order to get the coins of the new blockchain, right? Will be interesting to see how many coins we need to set up a masternode.
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

NEWSFLASH!

Wow, that is really good news. So I assume there will be a token swap in order to get the coins of the new blockchain, right? Will be interesting to see how many coins we need to set up a masternode.

I have bought some titanium tokens but i am not aware of how this masternodes work!?
Can someone please elaborate me what exactly is this? it's like mining let's say but with different parameters?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: