Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:42:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

Bought into the ICO and BAR is one of my most exciting investments to date. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for failing to post here before now and following the discussion and updates like I do with my other investments.

Seems like the market may be at the beginning of a recovery, I'm hoping March will see a decent upturn. With all the exciting things coming for Titanium,  I'm fairly certain I made a good choice. It's not all about profit for me though, I have a passion for tech. Titanium has massive potential.

True. I believe Titanium is worth buying and I'm gonna buy as many BARs as possible when they sit under 10 bucks.

Buying Titanium is great when it is under the ICO price. I am currently considering to buy it in the near future, when Titanium is on a good exchange. A potential coin needs time and i have that.

When it's on a good exchange might already be too late cause by then the price must have tripled. U will suggest you buy now and store on your eth wallet while you wait for it to hit a good exchange and once it does, you can start taking your profit

I would also suggest to buy now. The price will slowly but surely move up, and when the core platform IaaS is released and launched in the middle of the year, the price will make a nice jump to the top. But thats only a first move, the real profits will be made from 2020. We just have to be patient

I have already bought BARs. Why to wait for listing on big exchange, once that happens it will be rocket but Titanium itself is very good project and without big exchange also it will go up and soon it will be above 10 USD.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

Bought into the ICO and BAR is one of my most exciting investments to date. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for failing to post here before now and following the discussion and updates like I do with my other investments.

Seems like the market may be at the beginning of a recovery, I'm hoping March will see a decent upturn. With all the exciting things coming for Titanium,  I'm fairly certain I made a good choice. It's not all about profit for me though, I have a passion for tech. Titanium has massive potential.

True. I believe Titanium is worth buying and I'm gonna buy as many BARs as possible when they sit under 10 bucks.

Buying Titanium is great when it is under the ICO price. I am currently considering to buy it in the near future, when Titanium is on a good exchange. A potential coin needs time and i have that.

When it's on a good exchange might already be too late cause by then the price must have tripled. U will suggest you buy now and store on your eth wallet while you wait for it to hit a good exchange and once it does, you can start taking your profit

I would also suggest to buy now. The price will slowly but surely move up, and when the core platform IaaS is released and launched in the middle of the year, the price will make a nice jump to the top. But thats only a first move, the real profits will be made from 2020. We just have to be patient

I have already bought BARs. Why to wait for listing on big exchange, once that happens it will be rocket but Titanium itself is very good project and without big exchange also it will go up and soon it will be above 10 USD.

I think you're right, I honestly think this project could easily reach $10++ atleeast!

I think by mid 2018 - late 2018 we could easily achieve this number and possibly more.

It wont take long once Titanium project starts getting some clients and the clients can see the benefits, it will spread like a wild forest fire!
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

I think you're right, I honestly think this project could easily reach $10++ atleeast!

I think by mid 2018 - late 2018 we could easily achieve this number and possibly more.

It wont take long once Titanium project starts getting some clients and the clients can see the benefits, it will spread like a wild forest fire!

Just dont look for 10 USD as target. Keep an eye on project development/progress of Titanium. Future is bright and also I see regular update/video from Titanium team which is good way to keep people informed.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Just dont look for 10 USD as target. Keep an eye on project development/progress of Titanium. Future is bright and also I see regular update/video from Titanium team which is good way to keep people informed.

Ya i tend to avoid putting targets on big potential coins especially early on, at least the ones with extensive timelines/scopes... The fact is that titanium has ambitious plans and if their marketing keeps up i'm sure the 10$ tag is very well within reach, perhaps higher, but i shy away from calling it a target, slow growth is where its at i'd rather see titanium and coins like it be stable and slow growers as more of the platform grows and avoid the rush to bubble the price. I consider products like these good longterm investments.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

Bar in short term can easily give 5x and in long term much more high profit without any doubt. They are going to provide services to giant once the whole decentralized cloud service will be available on blockchain. It is only matter of rebounding the markets and then its value will surge as well.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Remember that if you haven't got the chance to participate in the ICO of Titanium, you can still participate in the weekly give-away of Titanium's BAR token!

The information is shown on their Twitter page

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

Remember that if you haven't got the chance to participate in the ICO of Titanium, you can still participate in the weekly give-away of Titanium's BAR token!

The information is shown on their Twitter page

I didn't get any information about any kind of giveaway on their official handle. It was contest which delivered three winners based on participation in telegram. If there is still any running program you can share direct link with us to try our lucks for next one. Hope you are right and not referring at previous one.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

http://www.joshpaiva.com/titanium-blockchain/

Check out this article regarding Titanium, pretty interesting and an honest unbiased review.

Looking good though and it does state which problems the Titanium project can resolve with there exciting project.

It will certainly give you some more confidence if your in two minds whether you should invest or not!

Yes, the article is pretty insightful, it also stated what Micheal talked about on his interview with Larry and Joe, the internet is centralized, what titanium is trying to do is like giving power to the user via decentralization, he also made a statement of bringing capable hands from electroneum to boost the project, titanium is the next big thing
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

I would rather suggest to buy when the price is as like now and HODL it to reap the real benefit. You might have to hold for a year or 2. But it will be beneficial. Who knows you might be millionaire by that time depending on how much BARs you buy now.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

Hello!
What market share is Titanium aimed at in the next couple years?

Check out the Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services whitepaper: https://tbis.io/titanium-infrastructure-services-wp-v2-6/

It will have the market share information on there, also it is important to your DYOR (Do Your Own Research).

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

I would rather suggest to buy when the price is as like now and HODL it to reap the real benefit. You might have to hold for a year or 2. But it will be beneficial. Who knows you might be millionaire by that time depending on how much BARs you buy now.

I am always planning to hold coins for a long time. By doing this i hope that i will gain a lot of money in the future. Titanium has a really good project for IT virtualizing, and they have sold out. Why ? Because people see potential in it. I was shocked when each day more and more coins were sold. You don't want to sell them now and miss your chance.

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

Hello!

Check out the Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services whitepaper: https://tbis.io/titanium-infrastructure-services-wp-v2-6/

It will have the market share information on there, also it is important to your DYOR (Do Your Own Research).

In the whitepaper there is something I dont understand: TITANIUM: The first blockchain start-up ever to acquire both Better
Business Bureau (BBB) and Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) Accreditation

what exactly is this and why is it needed?

pro2017

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

can not yet listed a good exchange, can not add value to itself with hitbtc and fatbtc
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

Hello!

In the whitepaper there is something I dont understand: TITANIUM: The first blockchain start-up ever to acquire both Better
Business Bureau (BBB) and Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) Accreditation

what exactly is this and why is it needed?

Check out: https://www.bbb.org/

and: https://www.dnb.co.uk/

Better Business Bureau (BBB) - Companies and consumers use their services in US, Canada & Mexico to instill consumer confidence and advancing a trustworthy marketplace for all.

Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) - Companies use their services to secure new relationships with clients & other businesses in the UK.

I guess it's hard to get accreditation for both and Titanium (TBIS) managed to get accredited with both bodies.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

Hello!

People really need to at least take the time to read the whitepaper for not just titanium but any project / ICO they are planning to dump some cash into. The fact is others telling you that something is good only goes so far, as what I think is a good tech investment (i'm a SysAdmin) might still be a poor financial investment from some other guy. Take what others say, and develop your own insights as to what is going to succeed or not and why.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

Thanks for the update, I always love his video, Michael Stollaire is probably the best CEO in the blockchain world. He said that there will be 2 more partnerships I wonder what's going to be ? I am very excited to learn more about this. This is probably the best project to keep your eyes on in 2018. I hope you guys bought the dip a few days ago when it was sub ICO price around 0.80 usd dollar. Do we know the date yet for Hitbtc?

To the best of my knowledge I think it's been listed on hitbtc already... And when some people spoke stuff I didn't budge went ahead on the project and bought the damn dip Lips sealed

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Check out this article regarding Titanium, pretty interesting and an honest unbiased review.

Looking good though and it does state which problems the Titanium project can resolve with there exciting project.

It will certainly give you some more confidence if your in two minds whether you should invest or not!

Nice find jamzzz I like how simple it was to read. I like how he stated that he recommends BARs and as always and with any investment never to put all the eggs in one basket. I think titanium is a win to own those BARs. Nice read.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:09:37 PM

thanks for the link, because I have actually learned something new on the Internet. Did not know that 70% of the traffic can run through Virginia and all major Internet companies can read along there.
How good that Titanium wants to take care of it and decentralize the internet. Really good explanations about the project in this article, he is just as enthusiastic about the project as most here. If Titanium can do what they have planned, we hodler will really enjoy our tokens
edora

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BARs at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BARs should recover very soon and reach new high.
nutella716

Activity: 220

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

titanium has established itself as a good project, I think that will soon be a good takeoff up

│   F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │     A sports token that knows your favorite team
(     Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS     )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[   TWITTER     FACEBOOK     REDDIT     ANN THREAD     TELEGRAM     INSTAGRAM   ]
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: