Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:26:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

Is this Twitter account https://twitter.com/titaniumbarnews from Titanium ? Looks like a fake account for me, because it is also not on the main site of Titanium. There is a different Twitter account on the site.

Even though I am not sure if the account, that you linked is trustworthy, I would suggest anyone only to get the important information from the official twitter-account (https://twitter.com/TBISINC). Too many impersonators/scammers out there.
Yes Rathaha10, I also saw that looks like fake link because lots news/update not matching with official link. Sozialtourist has mentioned correct link which is available on TBIS.io. always use that and refer to anyone if required.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

The partnership with VOICE is indeed good news, there are more partnerships including:
•VOISE: @Voisecom
•PURA: @Puraofficial
•PHORE: @phoreproject
•BOUNTYOX: @Bounty0x
•HTML: @Htmlcoinofficial
•ELECTRONEUM: @Electroneum

Found on a webpage of TBIS explanation what these partnerships are meant to achieve:

"these partnerships serve to increase the ability to offer a real and extremely competitive alternative to the current ‘enterprise’ strength cloud/virtualization world"

So it is in the benefit of Titanium that Michael Stollaire acts as a technical advisor for the other projects to streamline the goals

Thats explain everything for me at least. Any partnership which helps Titanium to kick start its cloud business is good. I am happy to see Titanium team is very serious about there plans.

Yes. I got link whatever you mentioned about partner ship. Few coins already trading on big exchanges. Here is link below:

https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962989520567308288

Titanium is moving in a right direction with right team members on board with its captain Michael Stollaire. He will guide the project to safely reach the shore as he did with his earlier projects. For now, its good to HODL our BARs.

We need to hold our BARs for long time to get max benefit. Titanium project just started and it will take some time to start full functional cloud business.

Yea, the real deal is yet to start, titanium have many lined up portfolios, like the ICO incubator, EmployeeDirect that has to do with cutting costs associated with expensive recruiting companies, CryptoEscrow that has to do with leveraging the power of ethereum smart contract to facilitate peer-peer sales on the blockchain using any of the top 100 cryptos using Titanium Atomic swaps

Indeed, the real and bigger deals are yet to come as described by you here. It is expected that Titanium will be a biggest competitor for Ethereum and I am having confidence that Titanium will achieve this in the near future.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 10:09:06 AM by jamzzz123

The partnership with VOICE is indeed good news, there are more partnerships including:

Found on a webpage of TBIS explanation what these partnerships are meant to achieve:

"these partnerships serve to increase the ability to offer a real and extremely competitive alternative to the current ‘enterprise’ strength cloud/virtualization world"

So it is in the benefit of Titanium that Michael Stollaire acts as a technical advisor for the other projects to streamline the goals

Thats explain everything for me at least. Any partnership which helps Titanium to kick start its cloud business is good. I am happy to see Titanium team is very serious about there plans.

Yea, the real deal is yet to start, titanium have many lined up portfolios, like the ICO incubator, EmployeeDirect that has to do with cutting costs associated with expensive recruiting companies, CryptoEscrow that has to do with leveraging the power of ethereum smart contract to facilitate peer-peer sales on the blockchain using any of the top 100 cryptos using Titanium Atomic swaps

Indeed, the real and bigger deals are yet to come as described by you here. It is expected that Titanium will be a biggest competitor for Ethereum and I am having confidence that Titanium will achieve this in the near future.

That's a bold statement and I'm not sure if it will compete with Ethereum considering they are completely different projects and different end goals.

I like the idea and confidence in Titanium and I do think it will be a top30 coin by 2019
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

Yes. I got link whatever you mentioned about partner ship. Few coins already trading on big exchanges. Here is link below:

Titanium is moving in a right direction with right team members on board with its captain Michael Stollaire. He will guide the project to safely reach the shore as he did with his earlier projects. For now, its good to HODL our BARs.

We need to hold our BARs for long time to get max benefit. Titanium project just started and it will take some time to start full functional cloud business.

I have not seen titanium as ethereum competitors so far. Had thought that they are two completely different coins. But after the last postings here, I think that could be quite possible. I'm not so familiar with how the future coin works, I'll just wait and see what happens :-)
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

Is this Twitter account https://twitter.com/titaniumbarnews from Titanium ? Looks like a fake account for me, because it is also not on the main site of Titanium. There is a different Twitter account on the site.

if its not on the homepage then it may be a fans pet project for titanium, i went through the handle and didn't find any misleading information or theft activities but i am not endorsing them, if they aren't official then it should be avoided no matter how much clear information they are providing... who knows what they might be doing in people's DM?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Totally agreed with you both project have no similarity Titanium is trying to bring revolutionary new concept on blockchain. I also think future of this this token will be really brighter when people will realize the potential of this project we have to spread words about this amazing product to make grow the community.

I have not seen titanium as ethereum competitors so far. Had thought that they are two completely different coins. But after the last postings here, I think that could be quite possible. I'm not so familiar with how the future coin works, I'll just wait and see what happens :-)
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

The ICO of Titanium project is very successful. The block chain of distributed cloud will rapidly increase along with the development of Wang IPFS in 2018. This is a draught of encrypted currency in 2018. We should pay attention to it. Grin
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

The ICO of Titanium project is very successful. The block chain of distributed cloud will rapidly increase along with the development of Wang IPFS in 2018. This is a draught of encrypted currency in 2018. We should pay attention to it. Grin

I honestly can't wait for the MVP; It is quite impressive how titanium is executing. The partners on one front and the development on the other. Let us see how the platform performs.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

I honestly can't wait for the MVP; It is quite impressive how titanium is executing. The partners on one front and the development on the other. Let us see how the platform performs.

I've seen very often that when announcements are made, the value of the coin/token of the project in question goes in a jump
With Titanium doing frequent updates, I cant wait to start daytrading!!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

I've seen very often that when announcements are made, the value of the coin/token of the project in question goes in a jump

Yep i'm really interested to see how they handle the IPFS integration and how they can work to further the development works that have gone into it. IPFS is the future i think and teams that contribute and evolve/develop it and on top of it are really leading the way into the nextgen web/computing.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

The Titanium team is very powerful in technology and marketing.It really amazes me.
This project is more excellent than the ICO projects in China.It's a pity that the regulation of
the Chinese government is so strict  that many good projects are fearful to come into the Chinese market .
Anyway I missed the Titanium.

They are also super strong on the intellectual and analytical side. Which is important to me because it requires a lot to identify future trends and potential markets and serve those goal-oriented. They definitely have the talent on board to do that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

That's correct, it's good to see progress from the Titanium team regardless of the coin price. But you're right, usually with a big update or announcement - these coins get a surge in volume resulting in a higher price.

I don't think they want to rush anything and let the coin grow in value naturally. They are taking the right approach! Excited for March!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

The Titanium team is very powerful in technology and marketing.It really amazes me.
This project is more excellent than the ICO projects in China.It's a pity that the regulation of
the Chinese government is so strict  that many good projects are fearful to come into the Chinese market .

They are also super strong on the intellectual and analytical side. Which is important to me because it requires a lot to identify future trends and potential markets and serve those goal-oriented. They definitely have the talent on board to do that.

The experience Titanium has gives them the advantage in various dimensions. The ICO ended quite quick as well. It is true and sad some countries can't participate but exchanges are still accessible so missing out is not longer an issue; unless you mean quick gains.

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

The experience Titanium has gives them the advantage in various dimensions. The ICO ended quite quick as well. It is true and sad some countries can't participate but exchanges are still accessible so missing out is not longer an issue; unless you mean quick gains.

But there is still opportunity to make secure their spot into this spaceship which will go to the moon very soon. Now price is almost at ICO level but it wont remain same for long time soon it will move to new level.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

That's correct, it's good to see progress from the Titanium team regardless of the coin price. But you're right, usually with a big update or announcement - these coins get a surge in volume resulting in a higher price.

I don't think they want to rush anything and let the coin grow in value naturally. They are taking the right approach! Excited for March!

I am not going to do trading in BARs but I will hold my tokens and if it comes down again then will buy more. By doing trading once may try to reduce the buy price, but I dont want to miss the bus for short profit.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

Very exciting news from the last couple of days! BAR tokens are now live on Cobinhood and can be traded on their exchange, also the new partnership with Voise and Michael Stollaire becoming tech adviser is great news!

Will they stop adding exchanges now. I hope not, because for me getting the coin on more exchanges is important. The investor can actually choose between them to trade.

More exchanges, more exposure to new investors. This will also lead to more volume and could lead to more business for Titanium and help the price of BAR tokens increase.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

Could someone tell me what the token was worth at ICO? Because the website only informs the total amount collected at ICO https://tbis.io/token-sale/
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Could someone tell me what the token was worth at ICO? Because the website only informs the total amount collected at ICO https://tbis.io/token-sale/
/

if i am not mistaken at ICO bar was worth 1$ now it is @ 1.12$

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

/

This is correct, the ICO price of one bar is 1$.

However, if you participated early, you got 20% discount, resulting in ICO price of 1.2 BARs for 1$
page 18 of the whitepaper: https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TBIS-White-Paper-v2.7.pdf

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 03:52:02 PM by Sozialtourist

/

This is correct, the ICO price of one bar is 1$.

However, if you participated early, you got 20% discount, resulting in ICO price of 1.2 BARs for 1$
page 18 of the whitepaper: https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TBIS-White-Paper-v2.7.pdf

So with the 20% bonus, the price per token was about $0.83. Everyone who managed to get his BARs in the pre-sale already made a nice profit. Unfortunately, when I heard about the project, the pre-sale was already over.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: