Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:50:00 PM

PS: If you're serious of making this work, feel free to make another thread on this at the Alt. Currencies. The current thread has degenerated into a cesspool of weird dialogues, and thus moved to OT.

I made a serious thread in alt coin forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260496.0

Looks like nobody really cares

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:50:28 PM

I'm in the middle of the quickcoin thread, and boy is it a clusterfuck!! You guys are right though, this one takes the cake!

PS: If you're serious of making this work, feel free to make another thread on this at the Alt. Currencies. The current thread has degenerated into a cesspool of weird dialogues, and thus moved to OT.

The fact that he's not serious about making it work, that he refuses to learn how cryptocurrencies work is part of the magic that keeps me coming back! Though hopefully, this just means I'm gonna stop by offtopic a lot more often now.

Once again stupid:  learning curve.

Yeah, learn before you start, otherwise nothing gets done. And so immature with the namecalling.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:50:47 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 03:02:05 PM by jackjack

They can't move my coin to off topic and not even tell me.
Actually they can. And they did.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:52:32 PM

Who the fuck moved me to off topic?  That's bull shit c. This is a new coin launch.  Who cares if people are being assholes.  They can't move my coin to off topic and not even tell me.  What the fuck?

If you don't want your threads to be moved, try making your own website. Maybe nuggettalk.org.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:54:06 PM

Quick, give me the net present value of bitcoin assuming zero cashflows in the future and a discount rate of 25%.

I think would get a zero for the answer to that.  However, that assume that the way to value a btc is similar to a stock.

What is the NPV of a dollar?  You dont calculate that based on cashflow, but rather interest and inflation rates.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:54:36 PM

I'm in the middle of the quickcoin thread, and boy is it a clusterfuck!! You guys are right though, this one takes the cake!

The fact that he's not serious about making it work, that he refuses to learn how cryptocurrencies work is part of the magic that keeps me coming back! Though hopefully, this just means I'm gonna stop by offtopic a lot more often now.

Yeah, learn before you start, otherwise nothing gets done. And so immature with the namecalling.

Right. Cause I can't learn on the job.

I need to to get a programming degree then com launch a coin after the alt coin craze is over.

You really don't see your logic is like that of a child?  Seriously.  

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:54:51 PM

Wha?  You actually made a subdomain for that sucker?    That was a bad move!  Now I have to send you MORE nuggets, on top of the original bounty you already won for the ip-based hosting.  Damn you! 66.666 NUG extra sent.

AgentME

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:57:12 PM

I need to to get a programming degree then com launch a coin after the alt coin craze is over.

The idea that there's going to be a clonecoin craze is also something very laughable.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:58:13 PM

Quick, give me the net present value of bitcoin assuming zero cashflows in the future and a discount rate of 25%.

I think would get a zero for the answer to that.  However, that assume that the way to value a btc is similar to a stock.

What is the NPV of a dollar?  You dont calculate that based on cashflow, but rather interest and inflation rates.

No the dollar is calculated more on supply, velocity and a few other things.  Inflation snd interest don't affect value as much as depreciation and economic greothxc

But yeah, bitcoin is not a real asset so it was a trick wuesion but wallstreet MBA's don't get it they keep trying to value it.  That's why they don't take it seriously.  

And that's why ixCoin can to to $100 and devcoin to $1 cause It has nothing to do with real fundamental analysis or cashflows.  That's why I said this will b bigger snd faster than the dot com bubble once it catches on.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:59:40 PM

I'm goin to bed.  I'm torn.

Thanks for all your help twoBits.

I really owe you but I can't afford to pay right now.  I know you guys go around helping most coins for free as open source thing but I still owe you. 

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:00:13 PM

Once again stupid:  learning curve.

No, that's like working in the structures group in SpaceX and not having a lick of any engineering training in school. You think you can learn all that it takes to be a structural or aerospace engineer on the job? Please. Sure, launching a CrappyCrudCoin requires a whole lot less expertise, but to think that you don't need to learn anything before hand is arrogant and makes you look like an ass.

If you wanted to start from zero (ie Satoshi), then hell yeah you need to know about the nitty gritty of cryptography and stuff like that. The "alt coin craze" is here, and they die months or weeks after their launch. Or in the case of your coin, a stillbirth. Do you seriously think that there'll be thousands of coins with no infrastructure to support them? Blockchains are expensive to secure.

At least you stopped your "women don't know anything" rhetoric. Damn.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Wait, what is this doing back in Alternate Cryptocurrencies?

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:01:55 PM

Who the fuck moved me to off topic?  That's bull shit c. This is a new coin launch.  Who cares if people are being assholes.  They can't move my coin to off topic and not even tell me.  What the fuck?

Wow, it actually took you 15 posts and like half an hour to realize you very own thread has been moved to off topic.

See, that's your problem mate, you waste so much time in thinking on your useless delusions that you actually miss the facts. Like the rant you just wrote about how you did realize that when you took the pic in suit off the "haters" stopped attacking.

Try to focus mate, your losing your mind and your money will follow.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:02:29 PM

The idea that there's going to be a clonecoin craze is also something very laughable.

Well, you agree with everyone in the media and everyone on wallstreet.

Lets see who's gonna be right, all of them and you or just me.  Cause I am alone on this.  My life story, I always saw things differently and sometimes I'm very wrong, but this time everything fits so perfectly its almost too easy.  

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:03:22 PM

Even John is confused by Vlad
Surely God is speaking here!

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:04:40 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Don't forget, dear Vlad2Vlad, you won the 2nd SUPER DUPER NUGGET GOODNESS BOUNTY.  

Now and all you have to do is tell me your Nugget address, and 666.666 NUG will become yours to do with as you wish!!
That would require him to download the client and get an address Roll Eyes
You're highly overestimating him

Maybe dear Vlad has me on ignore?    I dunno, for some reason he doesn't want to receive 666.666 NUGGETS OF GOODNESS?    Really, I'm good for it!   I promise promise promise to send your award coins Vlad, reaaaly!!!!   All you gotta do is slap down a nuggets address!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:05:32 PM

Once again stupid:  learning curve.

No, that's like working in the structures group in SpaceX and not having a lick of any engineering training in school. You think you can learn all that it takes to be a structural or aerospace engineer on the job? Please. Sure, launching a CrappyCrudCoin requires a whole lot less expertise, but to think that you don't need to learn anything before hand is arrogant and makes you look like an ass.

If you wanted to start from zero (ie Satoshi), then hell yeah you need to know about the nitty gritty of cryptography and stuff like that. The "alt coin craze" is here, and they die months or weeks after their launch. Or in the case of your coin, a stillbirth. Do you seriously think that there'll be thousands of coins with no infrastructure to support them? Blockchains are expensive to secure.

At least you stopped your "women don't know anything" rhetoric. Damn.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a coin launch ch thread.  It's not my fault my coin was. Hijacked as was my thread and I'm fighting to keep both snd the guys who attacked me the most now cloned my coin and copied the exact format of my thread.

You think it was an accident.  I refused to sell this coin on launch day and after that all hell broke lose.  That doesn't mean mean its an off topic thread.  It's about the launch or a new coin under attack.  It's wring to move it.  What crooks.

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:06:14 PM

Even John is confused by Vlad
Surely God is speaking here!

Hmmm.....

To all the God mockers I prayed for a miracle, something big to halogen in 3 days.  There's 2 days left so I hope God will at least shock a few or you and maybe, just maybe silence a few if He decides to show me some mercy for making some stupid things like trusting a total stranger with the repo files, and giving away all the coins and now I have no bounty money although that may have been a good thing to do but it's hard today since I'm feeling hopeless now which makes the idea of having no coins for bounties feel like a stupid idea. 

God listens to prayers of people trying to do the right thing and in my case I may have done some stupid things which is my only worry I won't get a miracle in the next 2 days which means an unpleasant plan B.

BEHOLD THE MIRACLE HAS HAPPENED! PRAISE BE TO VLAD AND HIS GOLDEN BLOCKS!

AgentME

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:06:20 PM

Well, you agree with everyone in the media and everyone on wallstreet.

Lets see who's gonna be right, all of them and you or just me.  Cause I am alone on this.  My life story, I always saw things differently and sometimes I'm very wrong, but this time everything fits so perfectly its almost too easy.  

What all fits perfectly here? This better not be another crazy "harmonious numbers" or "add up the dates together" thing.
AgentME

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:07:30 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

Don't forget, dear Vlad2Vlad, you won the 2nd SUPER DUPER NUGGET GOODNESS BOUNTY.  

Now and all you have to do is tell me your Nugget address, and 666.666 NUG will become yours to do with as you wish!!

Maybe dear Vlad has me on ignore?    I dunno, for some reason he doesn't want to receive 666.666 NUGGETS OF GOODNESS?    Really, I'm good for it!   I promise promise promise to send your award coins Vlad, reaaaly!!!!   All you gotta do is slap down a nuggets address!

You could use a block explorer to follow the premine transactions to find the address that did all of the 100,000 nugget giveaways!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:07:45 PM

Good night.

Sweet dreams!

I don't have anyone on. Ignore and I never report anyone to the mods.

Csn you make it at least 667.777.  Compromise.  Otherwise I can't you'll infect my wallet and the blood of my wallet doesn't regenerate.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: