Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121476 times)
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:49:30 PM

You read my whole post?

I was wrong about you.  At the least it takes an inquisitive mind which is intelligence.  Thanks but just read the bold parts that's why I out them there to save people time.

Thanks and I'm sorry for insulting you.  Lack of sleep and relentless collusion to attack me to steal my coin as is now obvious, 2 clone in 2 days after the outright theft didn't work and by the same group of guys who attacked me the most.  I had little patience for people who were belittling me.  I apologize.

Thanks for the apology, but you really ought to realize that it's all for naught. Actually take a break, although nobody really wants you to because it entertains them. Also, if you're just going to want people to read the bolded and underlined parts, just cut out all the unnecessary stuff. Random bold and underline makes you look like this guy. Also, nobody trusts your coin anymore; and that is what's most important in a currency, trust in its value.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:53:14 PM

Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.
Wtf is happening?
You ALWAYS said that features are worthless for a coin to succeed

Random bold and underline makes you look like this guy.
Oh Lord, you found him elsewhere!

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:55:00 PM

Vlad, if you lock this thread and don't post in it for 1 full week, I'll give you 1500 Spots from my personal mining. That's right, 1500 Spots that will be worth something, just for you to literally walk away from the computer and hang out with your family. That's like 3% of the total Spots mined so far across the whole network

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:55:17 PM

Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.
Wtf is happening?

The true feature is the name. In this case, people like chicken nuggets, right? So people will have a hankering for these coins, because they are called nuggets!

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:56:11 PM

Wtf is happening?

The true feature is the name. In this case, people like chicken nuggets, right? So people will have a hankering for these coins, because they are called nuggets!

Seems legit enough to me

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:58:01 PM

Wtf is happening?

If only we could merge-mine Nuggets with BBQcoins  Cheesy
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:02:40 PM

Wtf is happening?

Seems legit enough to me

Enough to build a global economy on it.  Plus the developer doesn't need a pre-mine he can just take out a mortgage on his house, put all the money into stock options on McDonalds and profit from NUGGETS.  When everyone is using NUGGETS and saying NUGGETS all day long can you imagine how many people will have a subconcious instinct to eat some delicious McDonalds chicken nuggets?  I mean McDonalds will probably become the exxon in the global NUGGET god number economy.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:07:22 PM

The noodle guy (jack jack) was saying new small miners spend $5,000 to start.

What the hell? Please quote my post

I said I spent $1700 for a new dual GPU rig and was making about $1.30 per day after electricity mining LTC.

And you called me bad or stupid meaning small miners were maiming much more which could only mean small miners must be spending at least double and even at double its peanuts so that means at least $5,000.

Unless of course you think a small miner can get 2 gigs hash out if a $1700 new rig which is a launch cause the best is 800mh which is still peanuts for LTC.

Don't lie now, the subject was LTC and you said it saved the small miner snd I said The small miner needs at least $5,000 to make anything decent off LTC and that's just not possible.

Now lets see you spin that shit logic into gold.

No smaller miners who actually take a second to become EDUCATED don't spend MORE MONEY they spend the same amount (or less) SMARTER..  $1700 for a dual (low end) GPU rig is idiotic.   Cheapest sempron Processor, 2GB or RAM, $5 USB drive for storage, motherboard matching the number of slots you can afford is all you need.  THEN spend all the the rest of the funds on HIGH end GPUs and buy a PSU which delivers enough power.

You just bought a bunch of expensive random crap and then threw a temper tantrum when it didn't work.  Just like everything else you don't LEARN, you don't READ, you don't PLAN you just flail around mindlessly and expect to reap a fortune.

That's very accurate. Stop posting and lurk a bit, Vlad.

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:11:21 PM

Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.
Wtf is happening?

Seems legit enough to me

Enough to build a global economy on it.  Plus the developer doesn't need a pre-mine he can just take out a mortgage on his house, put all the money into stock options on McDonalds and profit from NUGGETS.  When everyone is using NUGGETS and saying NUGGETS all day long can you imagine how many people will have a subconcious instinct to eat some delicious McDonalds chicken nuggets?  I mean McDonalds will probably become the exxon in the global NUGGET god number economy.

This is exactly what he's been talking about! See?? All of the major companies will jump into the altcoin market! McDonalds will want to get on the Nuggets bandwagon. Burger King will buy out BBQCoin (don't ask me how!). Then GM will come out with GeneralMotorsCoin, or maybe coins for each of their divisions! Like ChevroletCoin and CadillacCoin!!! It'll exploooode!

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:12:02 PM

Guys I'm hungry now

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:14:45 PM

Guys I'm hungry now

See it already worker.

<D&T opens second browser to buy McDonald's stock ... I am going to be an early adopter>

Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:20:11 PM

Damn my stomach is growling.  Too bad I fed all of my nuggets to this guy!

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:22:37 PM

Guys I'm hungry now

See it already worker.

<D&T opens second browser to buy McDonald's stock ... I am going to be an early adopter>

GUYS! IT'S HAPPENING!

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:23:26 PM

Why bother even trying to make him understand? It's like trying to argue quantum theory with a black bear

I think part of it is that I hope my posts that are directed at Vlad are understood by other viewers, if not Vlad.

The thing that scares me about this thread isn't so much just Vlad's craziness. The scary part to me is that despite everything, people still lined up to use this coin and to buy it on exchanges. Vlad could have (or could still with what remains) dumped his premine and made a bit of profit with how many people ate this up. Vlad's off-the-wall crazy posts are just funny. The scary bit is how many people don't read any of it and just download the executable and run it blindly without any more knowledge.

That's the scariest part indeed. But also an indicator that the scamcoin bubble will pop soonish.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:24:22 PM

Guys I'm hungry now

See it already worker.

GUYS! IT'S HAPPENING!

I see clonecoins on the left!

apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:33:44 PM

Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.
Wtf is happening?

Seems legit enough to me

Enough to build a global economy on it.  Plus the developer doesn't need a pre-mine he can just take out a mortgage on his house, put all the money into stock options on McDonalds and profit from NUGGETS.  When everyone is using NUGGETS and saying NUGGETS all day long can you imagine how many people will have a subconcious instinct to eat some delicious McDonalds chicken nuggets?  I mean McDonalds will probably become the exxon in the global NUGGET god number economy.

This is exactly what he's been talking about! See?? All of the major companies will jump into the altcoin market! McDonalds will want to get on the Nuggets bandwagon. Burger King will buy out BBQCoin (don't ask me how!). Then GM will come out with GeneralMotorsCoin, or maybe coins for each of their divisions! Like ChevroletCoin and CadillacCoin!!! It'll exploooode!

McDonalds will create their own copy clone coin and will premine it all by themselves. What good it will do for other altcoins or people who mine those altcoins? It will do nothing, we are doing free technology testing for bigger corporations who will then take it and use it and we will get nothing Tongue
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 10:56:58 PM

I guess Vlad does read an occassional word or phrase at random in his own thread since he seems to have seen someone mention that his coin was a clone of luckycoin but then somehow decided that luckycoin is a clone of his coin.

Must be all the timetravel eh, he was jaunting back in time and somehow slipped his idea to the luckycoin author?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:17:34 PM

I guess Vlad does read an occassional word or phrase at random in his own thread since he seems to have seen someone mention that his coin was a clone of luckycoin but then somehow decided that luckycoin is a clone of his coin.

Must be all the timetravel eh, he was jaunting back in time and somehow slipped his idea to the luckycoin author?

-MarkM-

Are you crazy?  I am a time traveler I even gave written details.  Here they are again. Man, I hate repeating myself.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 11:28:54 PM

-MarkM-

That's not what I said mark.  Please be fair.

I said if my coin is a clone of super or lucky coins and they're working just fine snd all that was done was a copy and paste then why can't anyone get my coin to do the golden blocks?  

Right?  Makes no sense if my coin is a clone of those coins that work just fine.

So then my conclusion was that my coin must not be a total clone it must have something new that those coins don't have and anything new is called innovation.  Those were my exact words.

But you already answered how its possible to be a clone and still not work and I accepted your explanation.

I don't know how you can read my clear posts which I try to be fair in snd clear and then come up with something so wrong as me saying that they cloned me when it would be impossible since they came out before me.

Why are you so biased against me, mark?  Why do you dislike me when I'm trying to do only what is right?  Why can't you just at least tell me so I can understand?  I've always liked you but you have a genuine snd personal dislike of me while I'm nothing like any of these devs and I  bring in new ideas and new kind of honest and open culture.  Once we get past these hater posts which have an agenda you'll see I'm civil.  Did you ever see me attack anyone unprovoked on devcoin in 3 months?  Never.

My coin is a crapCoin right now and I'm getting no help besides what you and twoBits did to the repo files.  Thank you.

Im all alone on paying bounties, never has anyone helped even once although one guy offered and I said wait 3 days (I gave God 3 days) and I've done everything in my power to prove I'm no scammer and I don't do things scammers do.  Ask spots to post his family photos and his family youtube videos.  And his real name.

Why are you biased against me when you appear to be a rational man.  These other guys I don't care cause they're mostly permanently irrational.

I'm gonna give up on you cause it looks like a lost cause.   The help I just asked you for in PM is good until midnight US pacific time.  I'm trying my best to give this community a real coin but you continue to mock me like I'm a scammer.  Besides my blood and life I've got nothing left to give yet its not good enough for you and I really don't get why?  I sense a genuine dislike against me from you but its on a personal level not anything to do with this coin and that makes no sense.

At any rate - God willing i'll find a talented programmer partner I can trust eventually.  And if not, then so be it, maybe its time this coin dies.  I wish I would have gone with my wish and made this a SHA256, that way the people could kill it with ease and no more sleepless nights and hoping for something that may never be snd wasting my bitcoins on bounties for a near dead coin instead of buying more ixCoin or Devcoin.

Next time it will be closed source and SHA256, and a 5% premine, half for the founder and half for bounties..  No negotiations.  You don't like it, don't mine it and attack it.

I'm struggling now cause I have no coins to pay people with except a bit of BTC and my devcoins.

For that 5% premine I'll make sure I pay at least $2,000 in PhD quality programmed features.  You want quality, you get it and in return I get something too cause right now with nuggets, its i lose everything and miners win something.  That will never happen ever again.  Its going to be fair. Win-win and that's it, jealous haters go mine LTC and make your $50 per month.

Right now this is a crapCoin but unlike the other scammers I'm trying hard to make it a real coin.  If I had my regular bank job back I promise I'm so dedicated to this coin that I'd put 70% of my net income in it.  With that kind of money and PhD talent there's no way to fail as long as the ideas are good.

Thanks anyway and good luck to you.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 11:36:22 PM

Who here can seriously program?  I am looking for a serious and stable partner but you have to be a very good programmer.  Basically whatever is in my head you have to be able to out it in as a feature.  In return we ''ll work out a fair deal.

I'll see the PhD guy but besides sporadic work he cannot be there for me fulltime so I need a fulltime dedicated programmer but you have to be good.

Ignore the circus act of the last 5 days, I'm a Serious guy, I'm all business when its time.  And now its time.

If you don't trust me I'll keep your name as programmer Z until you're satisfied. 

But seriously, you have to be really good.  It's a risk but i think can make a killer coin.

So if you're interested just respond or send me a PM.  One way or another I'm gonna find the guy I need.  Grad students tutor undergrads for $10 per hour.  That's nothing and those guys can program anything at the master's level.  I'll go to my old college and find one who's willing to take some risk and have some fun but this would be more simple.

Let me know.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: