Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121481 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:38:24 AM

Yeah Vlad, Lets see the evidence? show us all where r3wt tried to scam you. I'm not an actor, i don't act. i asked you to keep your mouth shut and QFT(Quit Fucking Talking) and you refused because "your thread was more popular than any other announcement thread any other coin announcement thread and it was going to make your coin huge". I simply couldn't take you serious, and i couldn't take on your project. You're a detriment to the coins well being.

And as to your point that i could "steal your source because i had access to the github line of thinking let me say a few things":

1. i never even logged in.
2. anyone can click the button "download as zip" or "clone in desktop" and take your source code, modify it and create a new, superior coin with a few tweaks.
3. i fulfilled my obligation to you by a) sending you the remaining coins. b) turning over the github credentials.

We all know what happened. We followed it for some reason that I can't explain. Just because Vlad changes his story 50 times, we still know the truth. No worries, mate

I know but i'm not even the one who fucked him here and yet he continually slanders my name.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:43:22 AM

OK now I'm sure I've been trolled...

Also, proof he's not an economist:
probability to hit the golden block can approach infinity

Stop arguing guys you're being trolled

What a clown.  All that means is that any number can approach infinity but never get there, it is an imaginary number which helps you understand certain parameters.  Like the number 4 can approach 5 at infinity which means it will never ever reach it.  You have to just imagine 4.9999999 at infinity forever.    These calculus calculations take literally 1.5 pages long of formulas and calculations and one problem takes 40 minute if you're good and my final exam had 8 questions which took 12 hours.  That guy was the ingest A-hole on earth.

If you're an idiot at least stay out of the way.  It's been 25 years for me but the basics do stick with you.  And I thought calculus would never come in handy.  Funny.  Everybody was saying that:  why are we taking this crappy math who cares about imaginary numbers. 

Well right now with VGB It tells you exactly what you need to code if you know how but it won't be like the super blocks or the lucky blocks as those blocks are simply and only a function of time and not also probability. 

I haven't seen the code but it makes sense, you wouldn't need to complicated a super block concept worth probability mathematics.  Time function would suffice.

No fucker, the problem is not the infinity but the fact that a probability can't be higher than 1 Roll Eyes

An economist must know that

So either you're a troll, or we just found out why you're jobless

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:45:56 AM

What a clown.  All that means is that any number can approach infinity but never get there, it is an imaginary number which helps you understand certain parameters.  Like the number 4 can approach 5 at infinity which means it will never ever reach it.  You have to just imagine 4.9999999 at infinity forever.    These calculus calculations take literally 1.5 pages long of formulas and calculations and one problem takes 40 minute if you're good and my final exam had 8 questions which took 12 hours.  That guy was the ingest A-hole on earth.

If you're an idiot at least stay out of the way.  It's been 25 years for me but the basics do stick with you.  And I thought calculus would never come in handy.  Funny.  Everybody was saying that:  why are we taking this crappy math who cares about imaginary numbers. 

Well right now with VGB It tells you exactly what you need to code if you know how but it won't be like the super blocks or the lucky blocks as those blocks are simply and only a function of time and not also probability. 

I haven't seen the code but it makes sense, you wouldn't need to complicated a super block concept worth probability mathematics.  Time function would suffice.

No fucker, the problem is not the infinity but the fact that a probability can't be higher than 1 Roll Eyes

troll and job in the same sentence of a thread by Vlad. go figure.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:46:30 AM

What a clown.  All that means is that any number can approach infinity but never get there, it is an imaginary number which helps you understand certain parameters.  Like the number 4 can approach 5 at infinity which means it will never ever reach it.  You have to just imagine 4.9999999 at infinity forever.    These calculus calculations take literally 1.5 pages long of formulas and calculations and one problem takes 40 minute if you're good and my final exam had 8 questions which took 12 hours.  That guy was the ingest A-hole on earth.

If you're an idiot at least stay out of the way.  It's been 25 years for me but the basics do stick with you.  And I thought calculus would never come in handy.  Funny.  Everybody was saying that:  why are we taking this crappy math who cares about imaginary numbers.  

I haven't seen the code but it makes sense, you wouldn't need to complicated a super block concept worth probability mathematics.  Time function would suffice.

I think he's jobless not because he's a fake economist (no shit right?) But that his unemployment has more to do with telling stories of 1940s concentration camps. Except his were in the 70s and they gave him genius juice in his injections

People don't like to listen to fictional bullshit when they are discussing real money

r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:50:48 AM

ironically we're letting him win by continually posting in his thread. if he would have shut up 70 pages ago his coin would be on cryptsy. we coulda fixed his block rewards, hired old jd to spin some pr and we'd all be making the big bucks. instead we're stuck arguing with a troll and holding all Nuggets we've mined which are in turn worthless due to the stigma of Vlad and his antics. Thanks for wasting everyone's time Vlad. next time you decide to release a cryptocoin let someone else release it? take your premine, leave the "dev" with enough for bounties, keep your mouth shut, wait until it reaches an exchange, and have a victory cigar after you've made a few 20 btc profit. You'll be a little wiser, a little richer, and a little more informed of how a legitimate coin release takes place. Also, next time you have a good idea, write it down. make a white paper.

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:51:33 AM

Yeah Vlad, Lets see the evidence? show us all where r3wt tried to scam you. I'm not an actor, i don't act. i asked you to keep your mouth shut and QFT(Quit Fucking Talking) and you refused because "your thread was more popular than any other announcement thread any other coin announcement thread and it was going to make your coin huge". I simply couldn't take you serious, and i couldn't take on your project. You're a detriment to the coins well being.

And as to your point that i could "steal your source because i had access to the github line of thinking let me say a few things":

2. anyone can click the button "download as zip" or "clone in desktop" and take your source code, modify it and create a new, superior coin with a few tweaks.
3. i fulfilled my obligation to you by a) sending you the remaining coins. b) turning over the github credentials.

We all know what happened. We followed it for some reason that I can't explain. Just because Vlad changes his story 50 times, we still know the truth. No worries, mate

I know but i'm not even the one who fucked him here and yet he continually slanders my name.

r3wt, you are so cute!   I hereby award you 666.666 NUG, just for adding to the entertainment value of this whole saga.  Drop me a nuggets address and the coins are yours to do with as you please.

Now if there's anyone who scammed Vlad, I'd hope a little consideration goes to me.   You people don't really think I *paid* for the 970,000+ nuggets in my wallet?    Not a freaking chance!    It wouldn't be worth it.

I was just in the right place, at the right time, with the right tools.     Right place: this thread.   Right time:  when Vlad2Vlad was giving away his remaining pre-mine in 100,000 chunks.   Right tools:  A drawer full of socks!

Yup, Vlad got played by another sock master, and now I control 35% of the coins.    If I had been a bit quicker, i would have more.   Oh well!

p.s. the really interesting thing about this: in this forum, with these forum rules, I don't even have to retire these socks!

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 07:52:06 AM

ironically we're letting him win by continually posting in his thread. if he would have shut up 70 pages ago his coin would be on cryptsy. we coulda fixed his block rewards, hired old jd to spin some pr and we'd all be making the big bucks. instead we're stuck arguing with a troll and holding all Nuggets we've mined which are in turn worthless due to the stigma of Vlad and his antics.

Oh the irony?

Just mine Spots instead. Trade them for gold and silver soon

r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:56:03 AM

r3wt, you are so cute!   I hereby award you 666.666 NUG, just for adding to the entertainment value of this whole saga.  Drop me a nuggets address and the coins are yours to do with as you please.

Now if there's anyone who scammed Vlad, I'd hope a little consideration goes to me.   You people don't really think I *paid* for the 970,000+ nuggets in my wallet?    Not a freaking chance!    It wouldn't be worth it.

I was just in the right place, at the right time, with the right tools.     Right place: this thread.   Right time:  when Vlad2Vlad was giving away his remaining pre-mine in 100,000 chunks.   Right tools:  A drawer full of socks!

Yup, Vlad got played by another sock master, and now I control 35% of the coins.    If I had been a bit quicker, i would have more.   Oh well!

p.s. the really interesting thing about this: in this forum, with these forum rules, I don't even have to retire these socks!

i don't make deals with the devil.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:56:23 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218852.msg2784546#msg2784546

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
HuuHachu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:57:40 AM

What a clown. All that means is that any number can approach infinity but never get there, it is an imaginary number which helps you understand certain parameters.  Like the number 4 can approach 5 at infinity which means it will never ever reach it.  You have to just imagine 4.9999999 at infinity forever.    These calculus calculations take literally 1.5 pages long of formulas and calculations and one problem takes 40 minute if you're good and my final exam had 8 questions which took 12 hours.  That guy was the ingest A-hole on earth.

If you're an idiot at least stay out of the way.  It's been 25 years for me but the basics do stick with you.  And I thought calculus would never come in handy.  Funny.  Everybody was saying that:  why are we taking this crappy math who cares about imaginary numbers.  

I haven't seen the code but it makes sense, you wouldn't need to complicated a super block concept worth probability mathematics.  Time function would suffice.

Sorry guy, but this really is VGB ! (Vlad Golden Blattering) !
I must admit reading this post is funny as hell ^^

I'm not sure if you wanted something only depending on time (which by definition can be cheated, as you can predict when golden blocks will appear), or if you want something based on probability (as luckycoin does ... or any cryptocoin based on bitcoin for that matter ... probability is the base concept for Proof of Work).

Ha, and by the way, proof of work is the original innovation of bitcoin. You stated that you wanted Proof of stake which is quite different.
PPC introduced proof of stake but still rely on proof of work for initial distribution and progressively decrease its overall weight.
For your own sake, it may be good that you try to explain in 2-3 sentences what proof of work and proof of stake are to you (how you understand them I mean, to be sure there is no misunderstanding between you and any dev you may hire)

noble: 9mKQpsfLeabjFsPv3YR9zYoAVymDPyfjCp
r3wt

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:59:10 AM

+1

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:02:13 AM

Spots is going Vlad: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259764.msg2782717#msg2782717

33/42 posts are from him Roll Eyes

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 08:38:23 AM

What a clown.  All that means is that any number can approach infinity but never get there, it is an imaginary number which helps you understand certain parameters.  Like the number 4 can approach 5 at infinity which means it will never ever reach it.  You have to just imagine 4.9999999 at infinity forever.    These calculus calculations take literally 1.5 pages long of formulas and calculations and one problem takes 40 minute if you're good and my final exam had 8 questions which took 12 hours.  That guy was the ingest A-hole on earth.

Delusional. It's just incredible that a human mind can be so far up one's own ass that you just lose complete touch with reality. You have NO idea what you are doing, or even talking about. All you do is talk in giant circles for days at a time. You ignore everything anyone says to you and just talk to yourself. Why don't you just turn off the computer and talk into a voice recorder so you can actually hear the sound of your own voice that you love to hear? Also, you've seen the code about 20 times, you choose to ignore when people post it.

I have to ask, Vlad:

Do you use talk to text or Dragon or anything? Every single one of your highly educated posts sounds like I got drunk as shit and talked into my cell to get my words and hit post without reading anything back to see if it even made sense.

Genius, correct my math if I'm wrong?  Oh, you barely passed algebra. 

I use an iTurd or and iPad and I write in two languages so the auto correct is effect up and I get sick of correcting every word.

I could use add a foreign keyboard but then you hit the little globe every time you go to hit space ar which sucks worse.  So tough it out, genius.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:39:48 AM

This release should get the super blocks working as suggested in the original code and post.

https://bitbucket.org/mytwobits/nuggets/

https://app.box.com/s/blhmif79kih317yqjm7a

It forks at block 6677.

However, there is no good way to do time based requirements with the current code.  Even if this was changed
it would fail miserably unless you required everyone to run ntp (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237658.0)
Really though, everyone should be.. if you are not go get it and set it up now.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 08:40:02 AM

Can't you understand just the basic math has to be different for these coins as one is a function if a lottery while the other 2 are preset time functions which are predetermined which makes it way easier to do.

None use predetermined times.  Every superblock clone uses a "lottery" random function.  The code in your coin is an EXACT copy of the code from luckycoin. It even uses the same variable names, whitespace, and structure.  It is immediately obvious to anyone that it was just copied and pasted from luckycoin's source code. I showed you copies of both Nugget and LuckyCoin codebase with the exact same code in it.  They are exactly the same except yours has a mistake in the ordering of the functions which results in no blocks ever being bonus/super/golden. Yours doesn't work because the developer made a mistake.  Nobody has fixed it because nobody cares.

Ok, we'll then that makes sense.  Perfect sense.

It's an easy fix for so programmer guy and a few have taken a look. I'm surprised.  

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 08:47:06 AM

please lock it in my Repo files so these scammers don't steal everything. Let them think of a new feature for their own coins. I mean, my copied, stolen coins.

For fuck sake you would think in 73 pages you would have learned something.

Open source is OPEN.  There is no such thing as "lock it in your repo file".  It is a repository, that means a place for storing code, history of changes, bugfixes, etc.  It doesn't lock/hide the code.  If it did nobody would use it because it would be closed source.  

Sorry genius.

In that case from now on all my atuff is gonna be closed source.  Too much work and sleepless nights for no money and then some two bit jackass comes around and steals all your hard work.

'I will spend my entire .3BTC And go thermonuclear on anyone stealing anymore of my code!'

Steal bitcoin that's what it's there for but its not that hard to make stuff up that is cool and people want.

That $30 is gonna go far. Maybe you should put it in your gas tank and go back to school. A real school this time, take that DeVry or Phoenix diploma off the wall

Anahaaahhaaaaa.  Ranked 14th in the US, visors fee you university if phonies has no Harvard PhD's teaching there.

I actually met with one of their retarrd counselors a long time ago when I had 3 years of school done and I worked long baking hours and wanted to finish but couldn't fit it in my schedule so I thought why not due my last year at univestitu if phonies so I met with this bitch.

Forst, their teachers such, at best some MBA's, second it was as much almost as my school I went to earlier.

But here was the kick in the nuts.  I had worked hard to finsh 3 years including all the hard math, stats and calculus and these losers told me that I had to take over all the math and a few other courses so I would have lost a full year of school, and who wants to go do stats and calculus again, its the same shit, its not biology.

What greedy pukes.  I laughed and bailed on those losers.  Thank God, I'd be embarrassed to have gone to the University of Phonies.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 09:19:15 AM

You ever heard the old addage, that some things are best left unsaid? well thats how 90% of every human being on earth's thoughts should be. keep it to your self. only relay the pertinent information. You really need to take a course on public speaking.

Fucker. You kept ar least 1.1 million coins for 3 hours work.  Then you premined the other .5% for 2.2 million.

Listen dude. Everyone knows it was you. Show me your wallet cause I know you dumped all the stolen coins while I  sold none. Crook scammer.

Put a scammer tag on this bitch if he doesn't she his wallet with 1.1 million coins.

Or shut the fuck up cause hire not scamming me again you little bitch.  I'll report your sorry as again you bitch.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 09:20:55 AM

This release should get the super blocks working as suggested in the original code and post.

It forks at block 6677.

However, there is no good way to do time based requirements with the current code.  Even if this was changed
it would fail miserably unless you required everyone to run ntp (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237658.0)

Want does that mean, new QT wallet?  That had be the Essiest way. 

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 09:36:07 AM

It forks at block 6677.

Want does that mean, new QT wallet?  That had be the Essiest way. 

It means that twobits won the bounty, and you must now send him 0.25 BTC for the bounty award.   You should throw some BTC to markm as well, as he was involved in the "fix" also.

AgentME

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 09:57:33 AM

Brilliant. It's interesting to see the miner's coin doesn't even require mining to get 35% of.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: