Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A friend sent me .03 BTC - what to do now?  (Read 2948 times)
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:57:36 AM

So long story short, a friend owed me for a favor and since I did not have bitcoin before he asked If I would take it in BTC. I didn't mind since I can cash out whenever.
My question is.. what do you think? Its a decent chunk of money for me to just hope something keeps rising, do you think I should "let it ride" or cash out and just be happy with ~$500?
That's a good gift from your generous friend. If I were you, I will keep holding the bitcoin because the price will soon to increase. Anyway that is a gift and you must make it grow so that you can also return a gift to your friend. Invest it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:15:04 AM

Hold it in your wallet and if you get some more it can be the start of your bitcoin savings. Welcome tot he bitcoin world. Despite the current low price, it will be worth a lot in the near future. Hold tight.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

Let it ride and you could even buy some more if you can afford it.  Hopefully your money can make you money.  Good luck to you.
It's up to you if you want to keep your bitcoin in your wallet or to convert it to cash and buy something.But for me,it's better to save it  so that in the future you have gain profit.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

So long story short, a friend owed me for a favor and since I did not have bitcoin before he asked If I would take it in BTC. I didn't mind since I can cash out whenever.
My question is.. what do you think? Its a decent chunk of money for me to just hope something keeps rising, do you think I should "let it ride" or cash out and just be happy with ~$500?
I will suggest you to invest it in a reputable business here. Try to look for a good business that can multiply your bitcoin. Make a keen research about the business or better if you know how to trade in cryptocurrency try to trade because in trading if you knows how to trade then you can make huge profit. There are lots of businesses that can multiply your bitcoins make a careful research for it.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

You have a really good friend that he paid you for some favor with Bitcoin. That was great of your friend. How I wish somebody would pay me in Bitcoin for a certain favor. Anyway, I think it would be better if you just hold it. Well, I suppose you do not badly need money right now because you are asking what to do with it. The value of that will easily double or even triple in a couple of months.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

For me,  It is much better to keep it.  Bitcoin is normally rising as fast as we never expected.  So for me,  it is much better to keep it or hold it until the value of bitcoin increases.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

I think it is a good idea to save that bitcoin and wait for the value of it to rise before spending it. You can have more profit and while the only fund is your time and effort.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

If you dare to take risks then suggest with capital 0.3 BTC invest in ICO or you can trade altcoin. If you are observant you will definitely get a quick profit.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:19:01 AM

Well it depends on you if you want to save your bitcoin or not.It depends on your situation,if you need money then convert it to cash but if you don't need it yet then better to save your bitcoin and wait until the price goes up.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
BlasterS

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

hmmm? You are very, very, very fortunate and you should be grateful for this thing since not all people give chance you recieve a 0.03 BTC in their whole entire life; from his good deed you should be glad that there is someone like him/her which loves you too much. 0.03 BTC is already a huge amount which helps you to start your dreams and make something that will brings you in the success.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

Now if really that happens that a friend will gonna send me worth of .03 BTC then probably I will join in investment or invest my whole .03 in investing into low value crypto currency which I think has the very potential to grown in the market and which could increase its market in a short period of time, so definitely I'm buying low and selling it high. Sell it right away if you think it's market value is already enough for you and don't wait for its market value to go down or you will missed the chance of selling it when it still has a high market value.
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

$500 worth of bitcoin is good gift, well your friend have given you are really good gift I can say. Take my advice and just hold it don"t do any think with this, may be this 500 USD will turn to 2000-3000 USD in the next couple of years, or by some crypto that has a potential to grow
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

I would have kept this piece of bitcoin in your place, I would wait until he decently grows up, then I would sell it. Part of the profit I would have invested again in the crypto currency, and the rest would cash.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

You can play it in trading or you can also invest in an ICO project, lots of profits you can make Wink

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

If you have something in ur mind to buy with 500$ then it's better to cash out and buy it and if you don't have anything in your mind and you are ready to risk 500$ then it's better to keep that 500$ in bitcoin and forget about it unless you are satisfied with the return profit from bitcoin.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

Let them there. I hope you didn't cash out the money. It's gonna worth a lot in the summer
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

You know what, 500 USD is a big thing as a starter. I know many people that started with ONLY 120 USD. What they are owning now? Hmm, about 30,000 USD and up. Smiley. All it took was just a year for them to do that. And what an amazing move right? Where can you get 29,880 USD within a year? Well, only with cryptocurrency Cheesy. Cryptocurrency gives a lot of chances to people and amazingly perfect that it makes life so beautiful. With investments on coins, you can have an opportunity to earn more.
Lyd

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

Keep it and grow your money. You will be pleased to see how much you can get with this amount of bitcoin.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

Let them there. I hope you didn't cash out the money. It's gonna worth a lot in the summer

I just hope so. I don't know what will happen this summer or what will trigger the price pump of bitcoin but all I know is that any incoming month this year will be having a good price of bitcoin, I still hope so. .03 BTC is not that much but I think investing on some interesting ICOs will be worth it. There are a lot of good ICOs so you just need to pick the best one.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

if you understand trading, use it for trading, but if not, hold it, bitcoin price will go up, use as investment, 1 year you will get profit, but you better learn trading first, so your income is not small, cryptocurrency will not make you lose all your assets, forex trading that can eliminate your assets

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: