Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A friend sent me .03 BTC - what to do now?  (Read 2948 times)
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

For me if i had that .03 btc . I will definitely go for trading.. Its also a good time for trading.. You can buy some altcoins and sell them in good profit they buy again.. There are many best website for trading.. Which are super fast for buy sell.. Without trading you can't get much profit.. If you are experienced in this area than you may go for trading.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

I think you need more knowledge about  bitcoin  to how its really good to  have bitcoin but i suggest you to hold and keep your bitcoin and learned everything about crypto currencies
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

OP if the money means alot to you then you should cash out. Only invest what you can afford to lose, and know that bitcoin is not a "safe" investment. You should do a lot of research on it before you actually decide to invest.

I completely agree. Maybe the smartest thing is to leave $100 or so and cash out the rest.
I'd just be super bummed to cash out then see 19 or 20,000 tomorrow lol

I see you a thinking like a newbies and that is yr current level:o

FYI,Right now, bitoin is dropping and will keep dropping before any increase.

i suggest, you engage yourself in other form of deal within the marketplace by doing this, you will put your coin into use instead of keeping it idle in your wallet. you risk losing in case of drop in exch.rate

In situation like this, it is only adviceable to hold if, you have  longterm investment plan.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

So long story short, a friend owed me for a favor and since I did not have bitcoin before he asked If I would take it in BTC. I didn't mind since I can cash out whenever.
My question is.. what do you think? Its a decent chunk of money for me to just hope something keeps rising, do you think I should "let it ride" or cash out and just be happy with ~$500?

If I were you . I might use it to buy altcoin and wait for it to be 10 times bigger than that.
and that's very possible. by buying some potential altcoin and making it a great profit
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

So a friend gave me .03 BTC and what should I do now? Well if that really happens I'm gonna invest it again in Bitcoin because I'm very confident enough that it will be worth a big fortune because I'm also sure that bitcoin will rise again just like what it did before, well we all know that bitcoin is on the top of all cryptocurrencies right now but it's market value goes down also as it also goes up, but in due time it will steady to rise it's market value recovering our losses and gaining profits at the same time.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

If your friend sent you a bitcoin the first and for most you should do is to give him or her a huge thank you. You are very bless to have a friend like them who are sending bitcoin to their friends. Can you refer me to them so somehow they might sent me also some bitcoin? If I were you aside for giving him or her a huge thank you I will also send back to them some pizza or coffee. Maybe after they recived your pizza or coffee they might sent again some bitcoin and that will be a very good return for you then.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

For me if i had that .03 btc . I will definitely go for trading.. Its also a good time for trading.. You can buy some altcoins and sell them in good profit they buy again.. There are many best website for trading.. Which are super fast for buy sell.. Without trading you can't get much profit.. If you are experienced in this area than you may go for trading.

iam not sure he need to start trading if its his first crypto he will just loss it on exchanges , better to buy top alts with best platform and perspective and hodl hodl hodl.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

Hold it in your wallet and if you get some more it can be the start of your bitcoin savings. Welcome tot he bitcoin world. Despite the current low price, it will be worth a lot in the near future. Hold tight.

But only holding not a good reason , some times it will loss your profit because market will falling , you money need to work every day and every time if they just will saving somewhere its not a point to earn like that.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cresrasrandbott

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

Marinecoin would be a good choice below $2.  Ico just started a week or so ago great prices still.  MTC is time tested value.  They are also allowing the community to earn 20,000 MTC for completing AI assignments.  They are poised for the new IoT industry with zero fees and fast transaction speeds.  The MTC are being fairly distributed provided you are willing to do some promotional work.  Reasearch them here at their site and decide for yourself.    marineco.in/ico
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

So long story short, a friend owed me for a favor and since I did not have bitcoin before he asked If I would take it in BTC. I didn't mind since I can cash out whenever.
My question is.. what do you think? Its a decent chunk of money for me to just hope something keeps rising, do you think I should "let it ride" or cash out and just be happy with ~$500?
The decision depends on you. If you really need money for various needs then you should immediately sell the bitcoin you receive it but if you do not need money in the near future then I advise to trade or you can hold it as an investment and expect bitcoin prices to rise. However, if I become in your current position then I will sell half of the bitcoin received and the other half will be made as an investment.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

You could decide to sell the bitcoin, take out the cash and use it for yourself as you see fit or you could decide to hold it since the price is so down now and wait for the bull market and the price to go back up and then you can sell at that point and make the most profit. Or you could decide to get into trading and learn as much as you can and trade your bitcoin for coins and wait for those coins to go up.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

It depends on your status. If you need money then you can get it and spend in necessary things. If you don't, then it is an opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin. Thay .03 btc or $500 will become $600 and up which is good for you and as well as in your future. Be wise in managing your btc.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

If you still haven't done anything with bitcoin, it's now best to wait and believe that it will soon grow. And when he grows up, then sell his and rejoice at life.

cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

It's going to be five years, five years from now the BTC is going to be $200,000, and you can wait until that time, you're going to make a lot of money.

WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

The decision is in your hands. But, i suggest to hold because the price will rise again. And right now the BTC price is $7,000
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

Then you can save it for later, or when the bitcoin price is up. If yourba wise person your not going to spend it automatically yet your going to addd it to your bitcoin and use for future purposes. Its up to you what are you're going to do to your btc.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

Then you can save it for later, or when the bitcoin price is up. If yourba wise person your not going to spend it automatically yet your going to addd it to your bitcoin and use for future purposes. Its up to you what are you're going to do to your btc.
Your the one who can decide for that, but I suggest you to buy more coins and the other remaining of bitcoin you can hodl and take a long term investment because I believe that bitcoin will range up to $100k .Or save some moneys incase of emergencies for the health and expenses for the future and to support for financial education for your children.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

What to do? Give it to me. Just kidding. If you're in a hurry to use that money, cash it now because the crypto market is always volatile. But if you would like to consider saving it for future usage. Why not store them securely and cash it out next year perhaps. But heed my warning, that crypto is risky. That's why I prefer bitcoin for purchases and payments only.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

There are two things I can advice you to do with the money 1) hodl the coin for a couple of years,  at least 5 years before making use of it , I believe that 5 years from now,  1 bitcoin should be worth over $500k
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

You may consider buying more as an addition to that because it won't be that much profotable given that it is a small amount. Holding would be the best choice to do upon recieving Bitcoin. Especially right now whereas the market price is low. Once the market value of Bitcoin recover, you will be able to earn bigger profit feom that amount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: