Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

the whitepaper and the project is very COMPLEX, so we already know this is legit, and I already confirmed with one of the advisors that this is legit as well, the picture was posted almost at the beginning, BUT, what is scaring investors is the TIME, 7 years roadmap until a functioning product is launch, so this will be HUGE, but one must be patient, I would recommend investing 10k that you won't need for a while, and forget until 2030.

Yes, this looks like a risky investment considering the timeline but all things considered, I believe the value of the coin will increase with each timeline met. So, yes it wouldn't be stuck. The privacy coin verge too spiked without having any product ready.
The development progress should be very interesting and attractive to the comunity , make the community keep informed.
Tell the community about the progress / what they do in the lab like posting pictures / upload videos regularly will be very nice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

the whitepaper and the project is very COMPLEX, so we already know this is legit, and I already confirmed with one of the advisors that this is legit as well, the picture was posted almost at the beginning, BUT, what is scaring investors is the TIME, 7 years roadmap until a functioning product is launch, so this will be HUGE, but one must be patient, I would recommend investing 10k that you won't need for a while, and forget until 2030.

Yes, this looks like a risky investment considering the timeline but all things considered, I believe the value of the coin will increase with each timeline met. So, yes it wouldn't be stuck. The privacy coin verge too spiked without having any product ready.
The development progress should be very interesting and attractive to the comunity , make the community keep informed.
Tell the community about the progress / what they do in the lab like posting pictures / upload videos regularly will be very nice.

That certainly will happen, but it will make the project speculative, so it will be moved by the market, bitcoin, and ethereum, and the news may or may not increase the price, as I said, this is risky and long-term, but a solid investment nonetheless.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

That certainly will happen, but it will make the project speculative, so it will be moved by the market, bitcoin, and ethereum, and the news may or may not increase the price, as I said, this is risky and long-term, but a solid investment nonetheless.
Its always speculative if there is no prototype yet, it applies to all ICO.
But good communication will make the investors be more confident, and many more will jump in during the progress.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

AI can do better than human in repetitive tasks but still, human intervention will be needed for many parts.

You are talking about today and you are more than right.

But we can't predict how improve ai in the future. Can it be better than human in every area?

Today, tomorrow or 2050. I cannot and won't trust AI with all the stuff in the world. It will be doomsday if we let them do everything. They will take over everything then.

Well, at some points it will not be your decision if big companies will use AI over humans then. And then we all are doomed Cheesy

we're not gonna be doomed ffs. true AI doesn't exist and is unlikely it will anytime soon.

And what do you think entails "true AI"?

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:50:20 AM

Its always speculative if there is no prototype yet, it applies to all ICO.
But good communication will make the investors be more confident, and many more will jump in during the progress.

It is the nature of the game here in Crypto eco-system but I have found that it depends a lot on the team whether to make that a risky proposition or not. NAVcoin despite meeting targets, developing real world usage have shied away from artificially bumping the coin price by keeping their heads down and just working despite pressure from the investor community. It is the only project I know where the community pooled fund for a coin to be listed at an exchange - Binance. For projects like eHealth, it will be difficult because of the lengthy timeline but if the team keep meeting the targets, it should be alright. A balance between speculation and performance will be the way to go.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:22 AM

There isn't really a problem with large bonuses for the reason you mentioned, locked up Ether for a long period.

But there's a problem when only big investors can claim a bonus. That just means the rich will always have the upper hand and small investors have to pay a penalty for not being rich.
the big holders, rich, as you mentioned, are rich for a reason, are patient, hold their coins and face the difficult times with them, many small investors want to grow, but do not hold in moments that should support the currency out of fear, or for wanting quick wins

Then rich investors always have an it easier and continue to get benefits while for smaller investors it'll be harder to make a profit. But that's just the way cookie crumbles. You need money to make money.
Being rich investor comes with great risks because you you make a bad choice then you'll lost a lot of money

Big investors risked more money than the smaller one and that is why they have to be treated differently.  Such practices are very common.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

yes thats easy, more risk for more bonus. Wink
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

In this particular case, big bonus can be allowed, considering the long roadmap, this is actually risky, so some reward is good to attract investors for the first serve tokens, so the ones that wat more, could enter the pre-sale.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

In this particular case, big bonus can be allowed, considering the long roadmap, this is actually risky, so some reward is good to attract investors for the first serve tokens, so the ones that wat more, could enter the pre-sale.
Giving big bonuses will not attract serious investors that will hold your token for a long time, most of them will just ICO flippers and you will be left with a handful believers.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

AI can do better than human in repetitive tasks but still, human intervention will be needed for many parts.

But we can't predict how improve ai in the future. Can it be better than human in every area?

Today, tomorrow or 2050. I cannot and won't trust AI with all the stuff in the world. It will be doomsday if we let them do everything. They will take over everything then.

Well, at some points it will not be your decision if big companies will use AI over humans then. And then we all are doomed Cheesy

we're not gonna be doomed ffs. true AI doesn't exist and is unlikely it will anytime soon.

I think he means something like skynet in terminator.

So is the community manager already among us?  Grin
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

nice picture, i like it. Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

AI that can think like us and adapt and be subjective hasn't been invented and won't be for a long time.

therealvau3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

Giving big bonuses will not attract serious investors that will hold your token for a long time, most of them will just ICO flippers and you will be left with a handful believers.
To invest a large amount of money at this stage of the project is a high risk and the bonus is ok. Also common in other ICOs.
ICO flipper don't like risk and choose ICOs with lower.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

nice picture, i like it. Smiley

those dots and network connecting web in the background is too common in a scam websites to attract newbies. Whenever I see them, it raises my internal scam alert alarm.. I am not saying Ehealth project is a scam.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:23:40 AM
Merited by jonnytracker (1)

AI that can think like us and adapt and be subjective hasn't been invented and won't be for a long time.

And what makes you so confident that something like this will not happen in the near future? Probably it will not be invented by the eHealth devs, because this is not part of their project but I just can give again the example with Facebooks AI some month back.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4620654/Facebook-accidentally-invents-new-machine-language.html

Sure it is not Skynet, but if something like this by accident can happen, who knows what can happen with much more complexer AI.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

And what makes you so confident that something like this will not happen in the near future? Probably it will not be invented by the eHealth devs, because this is not part of their project but I just can give again the example with Facebooks AI some month back.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4620654/Facebook-accidentally-invents-new-machine-language.html

Sure it is not Skynet, but if something like this by accident can happen, who knows what can happen with much more complexer AI.

AI is still in research and development. IT could work for some specific predictive task. Not a conscious being as in skynet
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

eHealth First was evaluated by Icobench platform, 4.6 excellent rating!
https://icobench.com/ico/ehealth-first

4.6 is good rating. Also ehealth is the best project until now in health area as far as i see.

This rating actually doesn't say anything and is imo completely useless as it's just the bot rating, not a single expert has given his score.

As far as i know arent there some certain rules about grading the project? Or some standard?

There is already an assessment of one expert. And the score is now 4.3. In general, do not rely on ratings. These estimates are very subjective.
I agree that we can not totally believe what we see on rankings, there are many interest involve on that.
This is why you have to do your own due diligence before investing in any ico!  Cool

Due diligence isn't that easy in the case of EHF, given the extensive white paper that needs to be read.

Its very big, yes, but you can read only the specific topics in which you are interested. The table of contents is very clear and you can find a specific part very fast. If you are in investor you should read at least the important things and thats not so much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

Reached 200 pages - very nice Smiley
Congrats on the very active community on this project.

Went much better than expected in the beginning after seeing this longterm project Smiley
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Yep it doesn't exist but you can't predict 40 years later. Still, it wouldn't cause problem for us. But our children may be doomed Smiley

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Yep it doesn't exist but you can't predict 40 years later. Still, it wouldn't cause problem for us. But our children may be doomed Smiley

There are already alot of people thinking about the AI problem. I can recommend the Youtube Channel Computerphile if someone is interested in that.
They already had a lot of discussions and ideas about an emergrency switchoff and how to prevent the AI from preventing you to touch this button or
prevent the AI from circumventing the workflow behind the button.
A full AI, humanlike, wont be just a selflearning program that could spread everywhere. There will be countermeasurements.
Every AI is a neuronetwork of data and thats what the blockchain is building on. To produce an AI that could actually kill us because we are a harm to ourselfs
(and not killing because of shitty programming) - we are as far from that as hyperspace drives.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: