Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

Hi! I would like to know on what are based the analysis of your artificial intelligence and how do you think you can safe the privacy of the users (these kind of information are strictly personal)? Thank you!
This is blockchain, that's why they have said the data will be strongly protected and not available to the people who do not need that data

I'm sorry but it's not so obvious. Blocks can't be altered but in many cases their info are transparent and available to everyone. Some altcoins provide security for privacy. I was asking if in this project the provide something like this.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Hi! I would like to know on what are based the analysis of your artificial intelligence and how do you think you can safe the privacy of the users (these kind of information are strictly personal)? Thank you!
This is blockchain, that's why they have said the data will be strongly protected and not available to the people who do not need that data

I'm sorry but it's not so obvious. Blocks can't be altered but in many cases their info are transparent and available to everyone. Some altcoins provide security for privacy. I was asking if in this project the provide something like this.

as far as i understoood, the data willl be anonymized. so it wont be traceable back to the user.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

I miss more content related to the conference in which they participated, with the presence of Vitalik, the more material is shared, the better, as well as some articles, if there is
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

I miss more content related to the conference in which they participated, with the presence of Vitalik, the more material is shared, the better, as well as some articles, if there is

Did you see the video of the conference a view pages back? It was pretty much the whole participation of EHF at the conference. Pretty nice to listen too, can recommend, if you havent seen it yet.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

Yes it’s true that if vitalik show interest for a project it will improve the visibility of this project very well. He is very bankable. Ehf has already raised some eth, some of us here said 4500eth, it’s a good start I think.

Do we have exact numbers? team?

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

There is some interesting videos on the ehf YouTube channel. Its a nice way to help people to understand the technical part of the project, now these videos just need to improve in visibility then more people will hear about the project.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

It needs to be shared for it to be known, that is if vitalik shows interest better yet if he talks about ehf on his twitter the wave of investors will sure grow fast.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

as far as i understoood, the data willl be anonymized. so it wont be traceable back to the user.

They just store in the blockchain a hash of your personal data, the data itself will be stored in a IPFS
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Health data is very important and only few people who is in charge can use it. It is better to hide the important datas such as name, etc to the public.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

Health data is very important and only few people who is in charge can use it. It is better to hide the important datas such as name, etc to the public.

Yes, health data should be stored as save as possible, but I am pretty sure the eHealth team is aware of this problem and will do their best.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

They just store in the blockchain a hash of your personal data, the data itself will be stored in a IPFS

If you think about it , it is similar with data projects like Biotron, Datum etc. Your personal data in a blockchain, do we generate revenue too wit ehealth data ?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

If you think about it , it is similar with data projects like Biotron, Datum etc. Your personal data in a blockchain, do we generate revenue too wit ehealth data ?

No, i don't think it would be very ethical or professional to do that. The platform purpose is to improve health not make money out of the data collected.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

No, i don't think it would be very ethical or professional to do that. The platform purpose is to improve health not make money out of the data collected.

nonsense. it's perfectly ethical to collect data for profit. that how you incentivize people to use the platform.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

Agreed but what can keep people from making illegal profits. Look at all the scam artist out there. Also if ehealth data is public, there is no control like the data project i mentioned. Maybe I need to go through the whitepaper again
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:10:02 AM

Yes it’s true that if vitalik show interest for a project it will improve the visibility of this project very well. He is very bankable. Ehf has already raised some eth, some of us here said 4500eth, it’s a good start I think.

No exact numbers for now, the end of the private sale got postponed till April 9, so I guess we'll know then.
If 4500 ETH is close to the real amount, then eHealth is off to a great start.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

No exact numbers for now, the end of the private sale got postponed till April 9, so I guess we'll know then.

Why did they extend the private sale until the 9th, April? Are they hoping that the market is revocering till April and so more investors will get on board?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Why did they extend the private sale until the 9th, April? Are they hoping that the market is revocering till April and so more investors will get on board?
I think so. Thats the reason for the most ICOs which were extended in the last time.
But if it helps? Nobody can say this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

I think so. Thats the reason for the most ICOs which were extended in the last time.

It is hard for ICO project at the current time. Crypto tend to down in price and we never know whether it will back to normal again. We can  only pray, soon the price will recover again and keep ICO's project alive.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

It is hard for ICO project at the current time. Crypto tend to down in price and we never know whether it will back to normal again. We can  only pray, soon the price will recover again and keep ICO's project alive.

Google searches for Bitcoin have gone down 90% compared to December and that means that even fewer people are looking for ICOs. It's a real problem but there's always hope.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

I think its a good strategic decision to extend the ICO in order to accommodate more prospective investors to participate in it given that the crypto market is not quite good right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: