Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

So many complaints about the white paper having too many pages! A few weeks ago u all were like "when white paper". Now u got a shiny white paper and it's still not good enough? Man up and dig in.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

Really long time ago to realize the idea of the project, Team still has a lot to present and make many partnerships for a good ending, I think we will have many things before we see a complete demonstration of Ehealth and its functionalities

Yes but Rome wansn't build in a day Wink
I believe in the project although it does seem very ambitious when you read everything.
This is a big project because its a new innovation to the world, i think there is no an exist example to be followed/duplicated and customized a bit, so more time and energy for this.

Judging by the number of pages in its whitepaper, we could say that this project have been seriously thought of by its developers, and that is one characteristic that sets this project apart among any other crypto projects. Imho. Smiley

Yes, the high number of pages from the whitepaper shows us that this project is different from any other projects and it means this project is being treated seriously by the developers.
Not always the quantity can be compared with the quality. And in such a large amount of information it is very easy to lose the very essence of the project. And its main goal, rather it is how these goals will be achieved!

But I believed that the more there are pages in a whitepaper, the more likely it will give much detailed information about the project as compared to at least 20 pages summarized whitepapers which are obviously done with haste. Smiley

I asked several times about the size of the pages and all the complexity that surrounds WPP, but Team seemed focused on summarizing, although everything is still big and laborious. The more investors become interested in Ehealth, the more often this question will return to the topic, so they really need a smaller version that addresses only the main points. Of course this will lead to more and more questions, but that nourishes the Wire
I also think that a lighter version is necessary. The project attracts but when putting such an extensive documentation it is tedious to extract the most basic information for people who are not experts in this subject.

Basically, you are asking them to dumb down, which considering the FUD happy crowd of the ecosystem, is warranted. On the same note, I wish people will stop crying SCAM when legit projects like this come along and they complain about the size of the whitepaper just because they are too lazy to do due diligence.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

i ask myself and you guys, has anyone here really read the full whitepaper from start to end?

I am planning to finish whitepaper before 2025:) seriously do we have another example like 280 paged whitepaper?
Never seen a whitepaper over 60 pages before this project. I think it would have been better if they would have called it not a whitepaper. I think the name doesn't fit.

True, it's a very very big technical paper.. I welcome the fact that they have done their due diligence but normal people will never read this.

I guess they want to go beyond the traditional small-time investors and more. Considering they are asking trying to raise a couple of 100 mil, they will need all they can get - from whales to individual investors but most importantly institutional investors (Bitcoin Futures and all) from the wall street who are particular about the whole due diligence. That was probably the plan.
Do not forget that small investors are key to success or failure of almost every project out there

You are right. Whales can bring in a huge amount of money but when there are no small investors the tokens are not evenly distributed.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

So many complaints about the white paper having too many pages! A few weeks ago u all were like "when white paper". Now u got a shiny white paper and it's still not good enough? Man up and dig in.

To be honest, it doesn’t take that long to read it. There’s no need to read it like a novel, it’s normal to skim read through less important/interesting sections.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

To be honest, it doesn’t take that long to read it. There’s no need to read it like a novel, it’s normal to skim read through less important/interesting sections.
It depends strongly on your english skills. For me its not so easy to skim read.
But you are right, you can easily jump to the section, which you are interested in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

Really long time ago to realize the idea of the project, Team still has a lot to present and make many partnerships for a good ending, I think we will have many things before we see a complete demonstration of Ehealth and its functionalities

Yes but Rome wansn't build in a day Wink
I believe in the project although it does seem very ambitious when you read everything.
This is a big project because its a new innovation to the world, i think there is no an exist example to be followed/duplicated and customized a bit, so more time and energy for this.

Judging by the number of pages in its whitepaper, we could say that this project have been seriously thought of by its developers, and that is one characteristic that sets this project apart among any other crypto projects. Imho. Smiley

Yes, the high number of pages from the whitepaper shows us that this project is different from any other projects and it means this project is being treated seriously by the developers.
Not always the quantity can be compared with the quality. And in such a large amount of information it is very easy to lose the very essence of the project. And its main goal, rather it is how these goals will be achieved!

But I believed that the more there are pages in a whitepaper, the more likely it will give much detailed information about the project as compared to at least 20 pages summarized whitepapers which are obviously done with haste. Smiley
I think they could add some devices to help in the in the collection of data such as a heart rate monitor, spirometer, ..

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

It depends strongly on your english skills. For me its not so easy to skim read.
But you are right, you can easily jump to the section, which you are interested in.
There is no translated whitepaper yet? i saw many people reserved the translation bounty on the first page of the bounty thread.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

There is no translated whitepaper yet? i saw many people reserved the translation bounty on the first page of the bounty thread.
This how these bounty hunters works - they just don't do what they said that they will
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

This how these bounty hunters works - they just don't do what they said that they will
But then they dont get their reward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:02:57 AM

I think they reserved it without knowing anything about the project at first, especially about the 280 pages whitepaper  Grin
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

The concept of EHF is very good, but I think it’s a long term project. The potential is huge but the project will need time to develop more the concept and make some partnerships I think.
You think it's a long term project?
well.. that should have been clear from the start, looking at the roadmap Smiley)

many people are expecting a project to deliver the goods in a year or so. this one will take a long time cause it's such a complex endevour.

Most crypto projects are still in beta or not even that. Even whitepapers can reach a billion dollar market cap. eHealth is honest about the long roadmap. That could pay off in the end.

That's why this market is fucked up! Just look at Tron

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

The concept of EHF is very good, but I think it’s a long term project. The potential is huge but the project will need time to develop more the concept and make some partnerships I think.
well.. that should have been clear from the start, looking at the roadmap Smiley)

many people are expecting a project to deliver the goods in a year or so. this one will take a long time cause it's such a complex endevour.

Most crypto projects are still in beta or not even that. Even whitepapers can reach a billion dollar market cap. eHealth is honest about the long roadmap. That could pay off in the end.

Most importantly i think they have been able to define what real problems they are going to solve and how.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

It would be cool if we could hear a bit about private investors, how many joined and what kind of investors these are Smiley
Maybe Vitalik Buterin is investing in eHealth too? Who knows  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

That's why this market is fucked up! Just look at Tron

wasn't Tron a classic pump and dump? I feel bad for the people who bought that stuff. still EHF is putting their cards on the table and saying , this is gonna take a while. you gotta respect that.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

It would be cool if we could hear a bit about private investors, how many joined and what kind of investors these are Smiley

The existence of private investors should be notified to the public to maintain openness. Maybe they'll tell us later.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

I think they reserved it without knowing anything about the project at first, especially about the 280 pages whitepaper  Grin

Yeah, whitepaper was released later and bounty hunter didn't expect it to be this big.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

I think they reserved it without knowing anything about the project at first, especially about the 280 pages whitepaper  Grin

Yeah, whitepaper was released later and bounty hunter didn't expect it to be this big.

To be fair, translating 280 pages takes a lot of time; especially if you wanna do it properly. This is almost a scientific paper so maybe some Google translate bounty hunters have just given up.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

The existence of private investors should be notified to the public to maintain openness. Maybe they'll tell us later.

Hold on there a bit longer, the end of the private sale is close, I'm sure they gonna disclose some information after it ends. Hope for some big news.

therealvau3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

Hold on there a bit longer, the end of the private sale is close, I'm sure they gonna disclose some information after it ends. Hope for some big news.
I also hope on good news. Until now the eHealth project looks intersting. When does the public sale starts? Any  requirements?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

I hope as well they got on board some big investors who can see the value in this project and the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: