Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

I don't care an article is paid or not, it can't tell something it is not available.

In crypto, every content is paid. But i always prefer written content in prestigious websites.

i also intend to give credit to unbound known people who are reviewing an ico. like some youtubers like crypto.lark for example.
We can still count on credible articles and evaluations nowadays, unfortunately there are people trying to profit from our need for information, and some profit on the laziness of many, who do not do their own review. Every user should have their own evaluation of each project and extract complements from certain other work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

Instead of relaying on somebody else telling you if an ico is good or not, just read the information available about the team, project. Everybody is going to have different opinions, use your brain  Smiley

That's of course the best way to do it but many people like to hear a second opinion or maybe some simply don't have the time or will to do this research.

Thats why you need to find a trusted reviewer if you dont have time to do a research about a project your self. There is not hard to find someone, who you share an opinion with and trust his judgement.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

Instead of relaying on somebody else telling you if an ico is good or not, just read the information available about the team, project. Everybody is going to have different opinions, use your brain  Smiley

That's of course the best way to do it but many people like to hear a second opinion or maybe some simply don't have the time or will to do this research.

Thats why you need to find a trusted reviewer if you dont have time to do a research about a project your self. There is not hard to find someone, who you share an opinion with and trust his judgement.
I would say if you are interested in the project, you have to have time to research it, because if your investment into something is just based on somebody else's review, that's stupid. The only person to blame for bad investing has to be self
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

I would say if you are interested in the project, you have to have time to research it, because if your investment into something is just based on somebody else's review, that's stupid. The only person to blame for bad investing has to be self

Yes it is best suggested to do your own research in investment programs, you cannot held resposible to any news agency. I participated in a scam project which CoinTelegraph was paid to published. Any project can pay to publish in major news circles. So in the end we better rely on our own judgement
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

Yes it is best suggested to do your own research in investment programs, you cannot held resposible to any news agency. I participated in a scam project which CoinTelegraph was paid to published. Any project can pay to publish in major news circles. So in the end we better rely on our own judgement

At the end everyone has to decide by themselves. Sometimes with smaller investment I just tried it. But in larger invests I did a long research that it is not a scam.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

At the end everyone has to decide by themselves. Sometimes with smaller investment I just tried it. But in larger invests I did a long research that it is not a scam.

Of course the best thing is that each one draw their own conclusions, but there is not always time to look for the information. Besides, it is always good to have the opinion of others.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

I don't care an article is paid or not, it can't tell something it is not available.

In crypto, every content is paid. But i always prefer written content in prestigious websites.

i also intend to give credit to unbound known people who are reviewing an ico. like some youtubers like crypto.lark for example.
We can still count on credible articles and evaluations nowadays, unfortunately there are people trying to profit from our need for information, and some profit on the laziness of many, who do not do their own review. Every user should have their own evaluation of each project and extract complements from certain other work

The most important part is DYOR - (do your own research)

It is good to read or watch different things about a project but at the end decide on your inspection not just invest because some people told to do so.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

The most important part is DYOR - (do your own research)

It is good to read or watch different things about a project but at the end decide on your inspection not just invest because some people told to do so.

When i started investing in crypto world. I acted with some peoples recommendation and lost a good amount of my investment. So i completely agree about doing your own research.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

before investing you must do your own research, read the whitepaper, some ico review site, see the composition of the team, but you have to decide for yourself according to your feelings without being influenced, however, in my opinion ehf will succeed and make people stay more healthy
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

I think there should be either a video explaining the project in layman terms or a short whitepaper that explains the basic principles of the project. But i do believe they should keep the current whitepaper. Clearly a lot of work has gone into it and people who have enough experience and knowledge in the medical sector will be able to judge the project on all the details.
Here's their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA There is all the necessary information about the project. Both short and long videos)

We need more reviews from trusted sources since it hard to go trough the whole white paper. They need to find a way to reach all the readers and viewers to make sure they maximize their investors base.

which are the trusted sources, most news articles are paid and they only review it
Alas, but you are right, modern marketing is very cruel, and many unscrupulous projects make customized articles and comments...

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

Is there any independent and unbiased review on this project? I hope I can get to see one these days.

Maybe in following days or after some publicity, some independent crypto youtubers can review the project.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

Health and medical sector will definitely welcome any project that promote health education and awareness and it doesnt have to be build on blochchain like eHealth but i am sure this was the right chose on the long run because if crypto really kicks off in the future, they will be a leading platform.
If in the future health and safety of patients' data would be important (and I'm sure they will), the blockchain-based health platform will be very useful and popular

Once the platform is successfully released, I think the team deserves awards and recognition for their contribution to the health sector. I do hope it will come sooner. Smiley
I fully agree with you, there is only one drawback to the launch of the project will take a lot of time. And many people can forget about this project, so the management needs to think about how to maintain interest in the platform.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

Health and medical sector will definitely welcome any project that promote health education and awareness and it doesnt have to be build on blochchain like eHealth but i am sure this was the right chose on the long run because if crypto really kicks off in the future, they will be a leading platform.
If in the future health and safety of patients' data would be important (and I'm sure they will), the blockchain-based health platform will be very useful and popular

Once the platform is successfully released, I think the team deserves awards and recognition for their contribution to the health sector. I do hope it will come sooner. Smiley
I fully agree with you, there is only one drawback to the launch of the project will take a lot of time. And many people can forget about this project, so the management needs to think about how to maintain interest in the platform.

regular updates on the progress of the platform will keep interest alive. but I agree, it's gonna be hard.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

Dear friends, we would like to tell you some advantages of having EHF token.
Time by time, when eHealth First must take strategic decisions regarding the Project operations, the company could bring these decisions to a vote with EHF token holders.

Voting with the EHF token? Sounds Great. I am curious to see how things will go on.  Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

regular updates on the progress of the platform will keep interest alive. but I agree, it's gonna be hard.
I agree. This is especially needed with such a long time frame
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

I agree. This is especially needed with such a long time frame
I agree that since they are such a long-term project, they have to get news periodically to maintain interest.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

Time by time, when eHealth First must take strategic decisions regarding the Project operations, the company could bring these decisions to a vote with EHF token holders.

Voting with the EHF token? Sounds Great. I am curious to see how things will go on.  Smiley

It sounds good, but I think you'll need to have more EHF token's to vote. And I think EHealtFirst will take the vote from whales.
Being one long-term, it will surely have high-potential investors, and they will certainly be making decisions if they make the vote taking into account those who have more tokens.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

It sounds good, but I think you'll need to have more EHF token's to vote. And I think EHealtFirst will take the vote from whales.
Being one long-term, it will surely have high-potential investors, and they will certainly be making decisions if they make the vote taking into account those who have more tokens.

you are absolute right with this things. And thats not all, also the token holders mays receive dividends from some investments and operations, in accordance with appropriate decisions of EHF company.  Tongue
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

it takes a lot of time before the launch of the project, unfortunately in my opinion the only way to keep people's attention on the project is a pounding advertisement...
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

you are absolute right with this things. And thats not all, also the token holders mays receive dividends from some investments and operations, in accordance with appropriate decisions of EHF company.  Tongue
May receive dividends - where did you found this information?
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: