Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

today is the last day with max. bonus? how much tomorrow?

For March, bonus will be 45% for 2 eth up to 10 eth. Bonus in pre-ico will be up to 40%, so not too much difference.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

today is the last day with max. bonus? how much tomorrow?
For March, bonus will be 45% for 2 eth up to 10 eth. Bonus in pre-ico will be up to 40%, so not too much difference.
Still much bedazzled about the bonusses they give out for "early adopters"... but this will turn out to be a multi million company in the end..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
12jeffy12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

The concept of eHealth is a vast collection of illness and its cure its a collection of information for self diagnostic but the downside is human error, so its still best to visit your doctor.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

The concept of eHealth is a vast collection of illness and its cure its a collection of information for self diagnostic but the downside is human error, so its still best to visit your doctor.

This project will go along with doctors, in any way doctors are being replaced, this will be a NEW tool to include in the diagnosis process, this app will diminish human errors that even doctors can have, so this project and similar ones that may appear later on, are a necessity.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:40:57 PM

A day left until the end of February. Last chance to buy tokens at the maximal discount!

Now you can buy EHF tokens investing
2 ETH or 0.2 BTC
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

A day left until the end of February. Last chance to buy tokens at the maximal discount!

2 ETH or 0.2 BTC
I would like to buy again, but I like to see how the projects evolve, before making new investments, I hope that more people will realize the potential and current development of Ehealth and enjoy this opportunity, or will really regret it in the future.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

Hi everyone!

A day left until the end of February.
Last chance to buy tokens at the maximal discount!

Thanks for your Support of eHealth First at current and previous investment stages! We are sure about high quality, effectiveness and profitability of the Project for our investors.

If you going to invest 120 ETH or more, please write at nkryuchkov@ehfirst.io or Telegram account @nkryuchkov1, and we'll discuss all the details.

EHF token holders could:
  • Use them as payment options and additionally receive 10-50% discount for buying any Services developed under the EHF Project (Personal Health, Biomed) and by the Project Partners (applications, software modules / services, healthcare services, insurance plans, participation in clinical trials, observational studies and patient support programs etc.).
  • Use them to participate in special health campaign, programs and check-ups, to get access to special healthcare expert community.
  • Use them to participate in the EHF Project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens).
  • Get an investment income in case of EHF token price growth (crypto-exchange operations, direct purchase-sale).
  • Exchange them for other cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCC, ETH etc.) on various cryptocurrency exchanges and for fiat currency (USD, EUR, JPU, CNY etc.), in countries, where such operations are legal.
  • Sell or buy them directly via compatible crypto wallets.

See all the details about EHF tokens in the Section 2: Governance of the White Paper.

Now you can buy EHF tokens investing 2+ ETH or 0.2+ BTC

2 ETH or 0.2 BTC

Moreover, we have a special gift for you:
+5% to the Discounts noted on the website.
There will be no such special offer in March or later. Be in time!

When you invest, say, 2 ETH in February, you are buying tokens with 55% (50+5%) discount instead of 50% regular one.

To use the maximal discount:

A. Fill in one of three forms on the website,
OR
Send the letter at investor@ehfirst.io, pointing:
- the promo code "FEB5";
- the investment size (in ETH or BTC - 2 ETH or more / 0.2 BTC or more);
- your Ethereum Address OR Bitcoin Address to pay and Ethereum account address to get EHF tokens;
- your comments / questions.

B. Get the confirmation letter from our side, including information about EHF Ethereum / Bitcoin address, and number of tokens reserved.

C. Make the transaction.
In a day after that check your email for the confirmation of transaction and number of tokens reserved.

Have time to Invest with the BIG Discount and Support the future of health care!

P.S. Please see all the news, publications and ratings in EHF latest Newsletter:
http://news.ehfirst.io/26feb2018

I guess some investors are in a wait and see attitude on the progress of the ICO. I hope the ICO turnout will be impressive. Smiley

That's some big bonuses. 55%  although on the website I see that until 17 March the bonus is from 45-70%
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

2 ETH or 0.2 BTC
I would like to buy again, but I like to see how the projects evolve, before making new investments, I hope that more people will realize the potential and current development of Ehealth and enjoy this opportunity, or will really regret it in the future.

no worries, there will be ups and downs in the market going forward and you'll be able to buy later as well.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

Hi everyone!

A day left until the end of February.
Last chance to buy tokens at the maximal discount!

Thanks for your Support of eHealth First at current and previous investment stages! We are sure about high quality, effectiveness and profitability of the Project for our investors.

If you going to invest 120 ETH or more, please write at nkryuchkov@ehfirst.io or Telegram account @nkryuchkov1, and we'll discuss all the details.

EHF token holders could:
  • Use them as payment options and additionally receive 10-50% discount for buying any Services developed under the EHF Project (Personal Health, Biomed) and by the Project Partners (applications, software modules / services, healthcare services, insurance plans, participation in clinical trials, observational studies and patient support programs etc.).
  • Use them to participate in special health campaign, programs and check-ups, to get access to special healthcare expert community.
  • Use them to participate in the EHF Project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens).
  • Get an investment income in case of EHF token price growth (crypto-exchange operations, direct purchase-sale).
  • Exchange them for other cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCC, ETH etc.) on various cryptocurrency exchanges and for fiat currency (USD, EUR, JPU, CNY etc.), in countries, where such operations are legal.
  • Sell or buy them directly via compatible crypto wallets.

See all the details about EHF tokens in the Section 2: Governance of the White Paper.

Now you can buy EHF tokens investing 2+ ETH or 0.2+ BTC

2 ETH or 0.2 BTC

Moreover, we have a special gift for you:
+5% to the Discounts noted on the website.
There will be no such special offer in March or later. Be in time!

When you invest, say, 2 ETH in February, you are buying tokens with 55% (50+5%) discount instead of 50% regular one.

To use the maximal discount:

A. Fill in one of three forms on the website,
OR
Send the letter at investor@ehfirst.io, pointing:
- the promo code "FEB5";
- the investment size (in ETH or BTC - 2 ETH or more / 0.2 BTC or more);
- your Ethereum Address OR Bitcoin Address to pay and Ethereum account address to get EHF tokens;
- your comments / questions.

B. Get the confirmation letter from our side, including information about EHF Ethereum / Bitcoin address, and number of tokens reserved.

C. Make the transaction.
In a day after that check your email for the confirmation of transaction and number of tokens reserved.

Have time to Invest with the BIG Discount and Support the future of health care!

P.S. Please see all the news, publications and ratings in EHF latest Newsletter:
http://news.ehfirst.io/26feb2018

What amount has already been collected?? Information will be made public or remain secret??? I think a lot of people want to know the current amount of investment.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

I guess some investors are in a wait and see attitude on the progress of the ICO. I hope the ICO turnout will be impressive. Smiley

That's some big bonuses. 55%  although on the website I see that until 17 March the bonus is from 45-70%

Yes huge bonuses but restricted to large investors that bring alot of money. A few sites before this topic was discussed that it is usual to have bonuses like that.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

Yes huge bonuses but restricted to large investors that bring alot of money. A few sites before this topic was discussed that it is usual to have bonuses like that.
To be honest, I'm such a big bonus alarm. I can't figure out what caused the urge to give people more of their coins for free? I know a lot of good projects, but they had bonuses of 20-25%. I believe that is as it should be!
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

What amount has already been collected?? Information will be made public or remain secret??? I think a lot of people want to know the current amount of investment.

Since it's a private round it's understandable that there is no information about the progress during the sale but I hope they will inform us afterwards how much they raised. And then a counter during the next token sale stage would be nice.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

good project and we can join bounties. I wonder if it will be profitable or not..we will see in time..I will just keep waiting for now.

1881 - 193∞
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

Since it's a private round it's understandable that there is no information about the progress during the sale but I hope they will inform us afterwards how much they raised. And then a counter during the next token sale stage would be nice.
Unfortunately, they usually keep this information from public eye, but I'd rather have a look at those figures just to understand how the things go on each stage of the project. Hopefully, this will happen
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

true is a private round for big investors, a little privacy does not hurt, but i hope once finished (in about a day) they make the results public anyway
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

true is a private round for big investors, a little privacy does not hurt, but i hope once finished (in about a day) they make the results public anyway

I'm sure they will say the amount sold sooner or later. I hope it doesn't take too long.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

My own view of this is that you are right. Further investors need to know how their token sale is going. In addition, I think they should have made quite a nice amount with this big experienced team.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

My own view of this is that you are right. Further investors need to know how their token sale is going. In addition, I think they should have made quite a nice amount with this big experienced team.

I think it would rather be a problem to make private investors public, Not the money raised for the project development.
Perhaps some of the private investors do not want to reveal their identity, but I do not think investment would be a problem.
i'm also wait to see how gathered for such a project. It's one of the projects that eats a lot of investment.

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

As always, early investors deserve more for creating initial buzz as well as for the fact that their investment will be frozen for a lot longer than someone who comes in later. In this case, six or seven months.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

As always, early investors deserve more for creating initial buzz as well as for the fact that their investment will be frozen for a lot longer than someone who comes in later. In this case, six or seven months.

A larger reason is that it is naturally more risky for early investors as there is less clarity around the project and less developments.

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: