Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

i read the whitepaper now like 100 pages so far and i must say, damn, i feel like becoming a medicine student. there are so many special words from the medicine sector, like health marker and more stuff like that, which i cant pronounce. really, this should be easy to understand >< i have a very hard time ><
Haha, is it really that complicated? Maybe I will try to finaly read it

It’s not that hard if English is your first language.
It was quite an interesting read for me.

really Oo?

well, english is like my second motherlanguage and i had somehow a hard time to read it, especially those unfamiliar words from the medical sector.
By the way, I did not find information about what language will be used in the provision of Advisory services. I believe that this project should be multilingual.

I believe it will be in a later stage.. the scientific language in most health cases is English anyway, so I wouldn't worry about this right now.
Latin is the most popular and most used in medical sphere
Yes, but just to describe a illness or condition by it's latin name, not more. For the rest other languages are used of course.

For health vocabularies it'll be helpful to use google as our assistance. We can find the description even deeper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

i read the whitepaper now like 100 pages so far and i must say, damn, i feel like becoming a medicine student. there are so many special words from the medicine sector, like health marker and more stuff like that, which i cant pronounce. really, this should be easy to understand >< i have a very hard time ><

really Oo?

well, english is like my second motherlanguage and i had somehow a hard time to read it, especially those unfamiliar words from the medical sector.
By the way, I did not find information about what language will be used in the provision of Advisory services. I believe that this project should be multilingual.

I believe it will be in a later stage.. the scientific language in most health cases is English anyway, so I wouldn't worry about this right now.
Yes, but just to describe a illness or condition by it's latin name, not more. For the rest other languages are used of course.

it would be much easier for Team to initially work on a single language platform, replicate its functionalities in new languages according to their deployment in these specific locations, although there is a distinction between the Nationalities of each Council member and the Developer team

I think something like that is happening, but of course I am not sure. But I assume they start with English probably and then go over to give other languages as possible options, which would make sense. You could even implement a google translate function if needed in the first step until there are accurate translations for the cases.

Localization in other languages is necessary, otherwise this platform will simply not be used by those whose language is not represented there. And automatic translation here will not work. Since no double interpretations or translation errors are unacceptable in the field of medicine. Therefore, developers will be forced to make high-quality localization in different languages.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

I think there should be either a video explaining the project in layman terms or a short whitepaper that explains the basic principles of the project. But i do believe they should keep the current whitepaper. Clearly a lot of work has gone into it and people who have enough experience and knowledge in the medical sector will be able to judge the project on all the details.
Here's their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA There is all the necessary information about the project. Both short and long videos)

We need more reviews from trusted sources since it hard to go trough the whole white paper. They need to find a way to reach all the readers and viewers to make sure they maximize their investors base.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

I think there should be either a video explaining the project in layman terms or a short whitepaper that explains the basic principles of the project. But i do believe they should keep the current whitepaper. Clearly a lot of work has gone into it and people who have enough experience and knowledge in the medical sector will be able to judge the project on all the details.
Here's their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA There is all the necessary information about the project. Both short and long videos)

We need more reviews from trusted sources since it hard to go trough the whole white paper. They need to find a way to reach all the readers and viewers to make sure they maximize their investors base.

which are the trusted sources, most news articles are paid and they only review it
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

which are the trusted sources, most news articles are paid and they only review it

That's true. I think many people would like a video summary from a third party. Maybe some well-known ICO review channel.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

That's true. I think many people would like a video summary from a third party. Maybe some well-known ICO review channel.
But most times they are also not indipendent. They also need the information from the developers and stay in contact with them. And the effort is much to create these videos.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

But most times they are also not indipendent. They also need the information from the developers and stay in contact with them. And the effort is much to create these videos.

To find an independent party which make honest ICO's reviews will be so hard. Self research is the best way to be used in this business and we can use as more sources as possible before making the final decision.

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

To find an independent party which make honest ICO's reviews will be so hard. Self research is the best way to be used in this business and we can use as more sources as possible before making the final decision.

The sooner  people realise that there are no truly independent reviewers, the better. No one is immune to the allure of free money, and all a dev team needs to do is to promise some ‘compensation’ to reviewers in exchange for an extra positive spin.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

Instead of relaying on somebody else telling you if an ico is good or not, just read the information available about the team, project. Everybody is going to have different opinions, use your brain  Smiley
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Instead of relaying on somebody else telling you if an ico is good or not, just read the information available about the team, project. Everybody is going to have different opinions, use your brain  Smiley

That's of course the best way to do it but many people like to hear a second opinion or maybe some simply don't have the time or will to do this research.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Yep, I also would be carful about video reviews. A lot of youtuber promising much but just telling you stuff which is written in the whitepaper or on the website anyways. There are too many selfproclaimed experts out there, hard to find really good ones (still there are some good channels out there, but these are always telling you anyways to research on your own too).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

That's of course the best way to do it but many people like to hear a second opinion or maybe some simply don't have the time or will to do this research.

if you don't have time to do research on what you're gonna be spending your money on, then you are gonna lose it all very soon.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

really Oo?

it would be much easier for Team to initially work on a single language platform, replicate its functionalities in new languages according to their deployment in these specific locations, although there is a distinction between the Nationalities of each Council member and the Developer team

I think something like that is happening, but of course I am not sure. But I assume they start with English probably and then go over to give other languages as possible options, which would make sense. You could even implement a google translate function if needed in the first step until there are accurate translations for the cases.

Localization in other languages is necessary, otherwise this platform will simply not be used by those whose language is not represented there. And automatic translation here will not work. Since no double interpretations or translation errors are unacceptable in the field of medicine. Therefore, developers will be forced to make high-quality localization in different languages.

Usually, with traditional business it is the other way round. Focus on specific market with a specialized product and organically spread from there. To do localization with only proof of concept will stretch the team too far. Let that be the question for much later which can be implemented on a phase by phase basis.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

I don't care an article is paid or not, it can't tell something it is not available.

In crypto, every content is paid. But i always prefer written content in prestigious websites.

kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

There are  some advantages of having EHF token.

Time by time, when eHealth First must take strategic decisions regarding the Project operations, the company could bring these decisions to a vote with EHF token holders. A voting process will be installed on EHF-based smart contract.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

if you don't have time to do research on what you're gonna be spending your money on, then you are gonna lose it all very soon.
Not necessarily, if you have friends, you can also save a lot of work, when you divide the research, because everyone has a slightly different specialization.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Genesis07

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Not necessarily, if you have friends, you can also save a lot of work, when you divide the research, because everyone has a slightly different specialization.

Well I think peer review and consultations would be an ideal must do strategy before investing in any crypto projects. Smiley

people should be generally aware where to invest with their own money in doing their own research on a project. but some people are just dumb and hop on every hype train ><"
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Instead of relaying on somebody else telling you if an ico is good or not, just read the information available about the team, project. Everybody is going to have different opinions, use your brain  Smiley

Well I think peer review and consultations would be an ideal must do strategy before investing in any crypto projects. Smiley

people should be generally aware where to invest with their own money in doing their own research on a project. but some people are just dumb and hop on every hype train ><"
If you dont have enough time to do a research but you want to invest your money, just find a professional person to do that for you.
There are a lot of options and ways, you can try to look at Genesis Vision (you can invest your money to be traded by professional trader that you trust).
And also if its about ehfirst whitepaper, if maybe you have a friend who have a lot of experience in this field, you can ask him to read and explain it to you, he can even be interested too.
The thing is just dont do it carelessly.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

really Oo?

Localization in other languages is relatively easy.  but if we want to integrate with some local common used APPs,this is a huge work

Genesis07

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

I don't care an article is paid or not, it can't tell something it is not available.

In crypto, every content is paid. But i always prefer written content in prestigious websites.

i also intend to give credit to unbound known people who are reviewing an ico. like some youtubers like crypto.lark for example.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: