Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

Maybe it's possible to raise some money for a marketing team? You have to invest some to get more people to invest.
Marketing needs to be applied in order to reach future promising partnerships, perhaps someone interested in developing their platform or implementing different project functions. Beyond reaching out to new investors, of course. Subscription campaigns themselves are already well-implemented marketing, really, but it's always good to expand

As we speak about partnerships, are there already some announced? Any infos about the private sale and how it is going? Is it over?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

Maybe it's possible to raise some money for a marketing team? You have to invest some to get more people to invest.
Marketing needs to be applied in order to reach future promising partnerships, perhaps someone interested in developing their platform or implementing different project functions. Beyond reaching out to new investors, of course. Subscription campaigns themselves are already well-implemented marketing, really, but it's always good to expand

There should definitely be people in the team who are dedicated to marketing. I doesn't make sense to have technical project members (or even management) too distracted by thinking about the details of marketing.
I agree, at least one person dedicated 100% to the marketing of the project is needed. No matter how good a product is, if it is not announced, it will not be successful.

Marketing is very important hence a team consist of some people will be needed to handle it. A good project with a bad marketing will result in nothing imo.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

Nobody is arguing that the project will need marketing, but that will come only for investors, so most of it may be in the blockchain community and in some industries for investments, later on with the beta out, we can start with the real marketing in the entire world.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

The visibility of the project seems growing, there is some article and a nice activity around the project. Project about health care has a nice potential for me, there is some competition but it’s not that bad.

I have been suggesting about the publicity beyond crypto communities, good that the campaign is going strong. Begining to have more faith in the project now
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

As we speak about partnerships, are there already some announced? Any infos about the private sale and how it is going? Is it over?

I'm constantly checking the news about that but so far no information.

I really wonder how it is going on private sale because it is very unique and has a very long-term road map.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

Nobody is arguing that the project will need marketing, but that will come only for investors, so most of it may be in the blockchain community and in some industries for investments, later on with the beta out, we can start with the real marketing in the entire world.

Agree need to be done step by step, now is the moment to attract investors to realize the project. Later on when there will be a beta version or something that can actually be used real customers can be targeted.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:18:48 AM

Agree need to be done step by step, now is the moment to attract investors to realize the project. Later on when there will be a beta version or something that can actually be used real customers can be targeted.

marketing needs to be used now to attract investors. later on it will be used as well to target customers.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

I really wonder how it is going on private sale because it is very unique and has a very long-term road map.

That's too bad. Would be really good if they would give us some informations about it :/ Hopefully when it's over.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

marketing needs to be used now to attract investors. later on it will be used as well to target customers.

You are absolutely right, marketing has 2 phases.

First to attract investors to accomplish what you thought, your idea
And second to increase customer base. These two are different.
Investors think returns of their investment customers think quality of product,service at first.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

I believe it is called private sale for a reason. While we may not know about that public sale is coming soon. Let's see if results can match the hype.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

They must invest their own money if they want to achieve success

I dont think so, nowadays there are so many sources of financing that you just have to have a solid idea and a plan and your project can indeed become successful if you work hard enough on it.
As for the marketing, i believe a par of all money raised will be for marketing purposes, so no need to worry.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

With this kind of project having an idea and a plan is not enough you need to prove to people that it will work, so beta platform should be develop, else everything is just a promise.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

Thats why there is a bounty campaign where you can promise to pay with the project's token which still dont have any value until someone wants to buy it.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

I believe it is called private sale for a reason. While we may not know about that public sale is coming soon. Let's see if results can match the hype.

I know that but the knowledge doens't make me less curious Smiley

They have every right to keep this info to themselves but i have right to be curious about it Cheesy

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

They have every right to keep this info to themselves but i have right to be curious about it Cheesy
I think they will announce the results of the private sale at some point. I hope it has gone well.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

From the beginning of thread( im saying when i started to follow) until now i always said that more information flow needed from team to this community, yes videos are very helpful but i think more information should be shared with us. ( us I mean potential investors)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

With this kind of project having an idea and a plan is not enough you need to prove to people that it will work, so beta platform should be develop, else everything is just a promise.

That's true but according to the roadmap the development of the software will only start after the ICO. But the team consists of so many medical professionals that I think they will really want to make this a success.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

That's true but according to the roadmap the development of the software will only start after the ICO. But the team consists of so many medical professionals that I think they will really want to make this a success.

Time will tell! But as supporter of ehealth project, I have to believe that the team will do their best to make the project success. So far so good!
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

Time will tell! But as supporter of ehealth project, I have to believe that the team will do their best to make the project success. So far so good!
I am sure that as the project progresses, they will be showing progress. Although seeing the deadlines of the project we will have to be patient.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

I am sure that as the project progresses, they will be showing progress. Although seeing the deadlines of the project we will have to be patient.
Its quite boring actually, because we wont see the development progress before the ICO finish, still only about the idea/concept and marketing.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: