Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Any updates from the team would have been great as we are just hanging dry.  Roll Eyes

I agree that projects these days are not getting much investments but ignoring a community will be a point of regret in future.

Hopefully it will not reach to that point you've stated rather lets wait a little while, maybe the devs are quite busy these days. Smiley
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Any updates from the team would have been great as we are just hanging dry.  Roll Eyes

I agree that projects these days are not getting much investments but ignoring a community will be a point of regret in future.

Yes, they should start to communicate again here or I don't see a future at all.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

It’s true that marketing and communication are both really important points for the sucess of an ico. I think that ehf has the arguments to know a good sucess, but they need to improve a bit the marketing and communication part, just to spread the work about the project.

I guess they are just developers and medical staff, Noone really into marketing. Sure your marketing won't be the best but it would be better to hire an outside person or company for marketing.

I think you need the money for an external marketing expert. Many projects consists only of tech guys because this is the core of the project. Only after a successful ICO they can hire marketing experts.

nonsense, you need to account for this stuff and have a budget. you don't just run an ICO these days without having a prior investment.

I agree. Every project that I've checked has at least one person responsible for marketing and SMM, you can't do without it these days. Even if your project is super awesome, nobody will know about it without proper marketing and promotion.

A team should consist of people who are expert at different type of subjects including marketing. Failed with one of it could lead to the bad result.
Especially with marketing you reach the investors. Lets hope they change their information strategy or approach
I think a demo or something to show the platform are always important. That increases the value of the project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 883

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

It’s true that marketing and communication are both really important points for the sucess of an ico. I think that ehf has the arguments to know a good sucess, but they need to improve a bit the marketing and communication part, just to spread the work about the project.

I guess they are just developers and medical staff, Noone really into marketing. Sure your marketing won't be the best but it would be better to hire an outside person or company for marketing.

I think you need the money for an external marketing expert. Many projects consists only of tech guys because this is the core of the project. Only after a successful ICO they can hire marketing experts.

nonsense, you need to account for this stuff and have a budget. you don't just run an ICO these days without having a prior investment.

I agree. Every project that I've checked has at least one person responsible for marketing and SMM, you can't do without it these days. Even if your project is super awesome, nobody will know about it without proper marketing and promotion.

A team should consist of people who are expert at different type of subjects including marketing. Failed with one of it could lead to the bad result.
Especially with marketing you reach the investors. Lets hope they change their information strategy or approach
I think a demo or something to show the platform are always important. That increases the value of the project.

If the community saw a demo, then the interest would be much more. But so far there are only documents and a road map. Now this is not enough for good sales. The team should show at least some development.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

If the community saw a demo, then the interest would be much more. But so far there are only documents and a road map. Now this is not enough for good sales. The team should show at least some development.

Dint they talk about mvp ?  or maybe it must be another project, so many to keep track of..  Angry
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

Dint they talk about mvp ?  or maybe it must be another project, so many to keep track of..  Angry

No, you're right, they talked about a MVP and that they rescheduled the release of it, it will now become available before the ICO. 

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

No, you're right, they talked about a MVP and that they rescheduled the release of it, it will now become available before the ICO. 

Before the ICO  Cheesy
Today this means nit much, because many projects postpone their ICO.
But at least investors will have a motivation to spend some money if they can see the mvp.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

Before the ICO  Cheesy
But at least investors will have a motivation to spend some money if they can see the mvp.

Postpone of ico for mvp is a good sign. So there is still hope for the project Cheesy
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

what's going on then? somebody could give me a recap? looks like the devs are not communicating to the community? what a pity, I believed in this project!
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Before the ICO  Cheesy

Postpone of ico for mvp is a good sign. So there is still hope for the project Cheesy

There is hope, I am ok with ICO postponement. But as far as communication with the community and marketing is concerned, it has to be more conscientious. You do not have to go without a man with experience in marketing and without advertising. If you expect to see what happens after ICO, and see how tight it is not ok. The world loses money as well as the confidence to invest in ICOs.

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Before the ICO  Cheesy

There is hope, I am ok with ICO postponement. But as far as communication with the community and marketing is concerned, it has to be more conscientious. You do not have to go without a man with experience in marketing and without advertising. If you expect to see what happens after ICO, and see how tight it is not ok. The world loses money as well as the confidence to invest in ICOs.
You are right maybe we need some really successful ICO projects before we will see the next ICO bull cycle.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

in fact maybe they should change their approach if they are so busy with the development of the project (the team) maybe they should hire someone to take care of the advertising and interactions with users, maybe a demo would raise the interest to the ico...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

in fact maybe they should change their approach if they are so busy with the development of the project (the team) maybe they should hire someone to take care of the advertising and interactions with users, maybe a demo would raise the interest to the ico...
If they hire me I may become a great asset to their project. Whosoever it would be, there is a strong need for double-sided communication between the devs and the community.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

EHealth First unique project! I believe that after the demo version is released, the interest of investors will grow!
This project will be in demand. I am sure of that, Yes they have failed in pre-sales, but still ahead!

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

EHealth First unique project! I believe that after the demo version is released, the interest of investors will grow!
This project will be in demand. I am sure of that, Yes they have failed in pre-sales, but still ahead!

It's a really fundamental step, but relying on the long-term roadmap they've crafted, I find it difficult that they present in a short time. There are other ways to demonstrate their potential, they certainly need to find the right path to good work. There's too much potential in Ehealth
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

https://s9.postimg.cc/5ea97dp7z/6_4x-100.jpg

أصدقائي الأعزاء!
يرجى الاطلاع على عرض EHF باللغة العربية.
دعونا نجعل الصحة العالمية أفضل بكثير!

Dear friends!
Please see the EHF presentation in Arabic.
Let's make world health much better

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QJ1j5K8U75xO07L_4oaHEDcxQ2Iswl16/view?usp=sharing
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:51:16 AM

Yes i think that the team need to grow, especially for the marketing and the communication part, I think it’s the only thing that need to be improved to help EHF to raise fund. Maybe the hype around the project will come with time, it’s posible during the ico.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

they're gonna need to prove to be resourceful if they're gonna make it to the finish line. so far they're still not promoting the project enough

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

أصدقائي الأعزاء!
يرجى الاطلاع على عرض EHF باللغة العربية.
دعونا نجعل الصحة العالمية أفضل بكثير!

Dear friends!
Please see the EHF presentation in Arabic.
Let's make world health much better

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QJ1j5K8U75xO07L_4oaHEDcxQ2Iswl16/view?usp=sharing
Awesome, another language to reach more people following the project.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

they're gonna need to prove to be resourceful if they're gonna make it to the finish line. so far they're still not promoting the project enough

I guess the only way is to develop the platform and communicate regularly with community. They need to take action soon otherwise it may be too late for anything..
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: