Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

U really hope for ehf that the news that will come will be good. I think with a bit more marketing and communication from the team they can easily raise a good amount. Already 800k from private sale, now they can continue with ico, at least have enough to develop the project.

It gives me a little bit of hope that they continue posting here and that good news will be announced. Like you I think they will continue developing an MVP.

Yes, I'm also glad that they at least post some updates here and then and if they come here again to announce good news, I'm satisfied.
Also their News cannel got no detailed Information about current result
That investments give some good credits to the project itself. It looks like they are working on development of Ehealth, they just do not inform us about it)
thats true. Priority is on good credits and these looking good
I fthey have enough money to continue with the prject for now tose are good news. If they want to collect more money  in the ICO they would need to improve the marketing campaign for sure.
Did I miss something? Why do you think they have enough money to continue with the project?
With their long roadmap they will definitely need every single penny and they lost already the little private investors from bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

U really hope for ehf that the news that will come will be good. I think with a bit more marketing and communication from the team they can easily raise a good amount. Already 800k from private sale, now they can continue with ico, at least have enough to develop the project.

It gives me a little bit of hope that they continue posting here and that good news will be announced. Like you I think they will continue developing an MVP.

Yes, I'm also glad that they at least post some updates here and then and if they come here again to announce good news, I'm satisfied.
Also their News cannel got no detailed Information about current result
That investments give some good credits to the project itself. It looks like they are working on development of Ehealth, they just do not inform us about it)
thats true. Priority is on good credits and these looking good
I fthey have enough money to continue with the prject for now tose are good news. If they want to collect more money  in the ICO they would need to improve the marketing campaign for sure.
Did I miss something? Why do you think they have enough money to continue with the project?
With their long roadmap they will definitely need every single penny and they lost already the little private investors from bitcointalk.

Well thats depending on how the ico goes. I guess we will find out in a few days. also the ico is not the only financial support, there are also private investors which we dont know of. there is surely enough money to continue the project beyond the ico. there is no indication that its gonna be dropped at any time
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

good news it seems that the investments are substantial, the team is working hard on the development of the project, the only thing missing is communication such as news about where they arrived in the expansion of the project and the exact amount of investment...
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

good news it seems that the investments are substantial, the team is working hard on the development of the project, the only thing missing is communication such as news about where they arrived in the expansion of the project and the exact amount of investment...

Everyone wants more communication, But, neither in news or advertising, I have'nt see anything aggressive to attract investors.I see work on the project, but it's time to do that too. It matters a lot.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

It looks like it's hard for them to attract investments from small investors for them. Maybe a marketing campaign would help them.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

Dear all!

The Pre-ICO, tier 1, will be finished by this Thursday, May 24, at 23:59 UTC+3.

Be on time!

We are working hard with the investors and partners. Good news coming soon.

Stay with EHF!

Thanks for the news! Is there a chance, how do we know how much Pre-ICO is gathered?

Thank you for this information. By the way, in which channels do you currently collect information on Ehealth? Which of the service channels is more satisfactory, I have a lot of hope in this project, and I want to be connected in everything they update
I am also concerned about this issue. I will be happy to join the channel where developers actively communicate and give the latest news!

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:17:22 PM

I still feel a bit confused about the values collected and which stage corresponds, there are values in the main address, contract, and other address informed, we still wait for an accountant, in this next phase it would be wonderful if we were clarified, since there are People coming and interesting
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

It remain some time to participate in the pre ico stage 1, we will see if more money is raised. With the actual market condition it’s not so easy to raise these funds or to predict if fund will be raised. I hope the market will restart soon, it may help ico project like ehf ...
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

Dear friends!
Please see the presentation of EHF in Japanese.
Let's make global health much better!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yXK7eB8Bg3s2wfli406-vpsHJBFG_WDQ/view?usp=sharing

Dear eHealth team,
Please see that this is Bitcointalk and not a free pin board where you can make cheap advertising.
Here are people who want to discuss, have questions and expect answers.
So it would be nice if you would redeem your promise.

Yes, BCTalk is very important communication plattform in crypto, so we are here from the beginning of the EHF's media activities.
And yes, our activities are not enough.
We will improve that.

In my opinion there was no change form 8.5.2018 where the statement was postet...
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

A good project, but his team has chosen a very unfortunate time for sales. Too long a road map also negatively affects sales. Insufficient feedback from the team on this forum. All this is probably the main reasons that should be eliminated in order to achieve a successful sales result.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

A good project, but his team has chosen a very unfortunate time for sales. Too long a road map also negatively affects sales. Insufficient feedback from the team on this forum. All this is probably the main reasons that should be eliminated in order to achieve a successful sales result.

The team needs to improve some stuffs especially in regards with the marketing one. There are buch of ICO's project who failed just because lack of communications.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

The team needs to improve some stuffs especially in regards with the marketing one. There are buch of ICO's project who failed just because lack of communications.

There's a number of reason why ICOs have a hard time at the moment. We are in a bear market, the golden times of ICO are generally past us due to regulation and the hype ending. Let's hope eHF can adjust and turn things around. Reaching the soft cap would be a success these days.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

There's a number of reason why ICOs have a hard time at the moment. We are in a bear market, the golden times of ICO are generally past us due to regulation and the hype ending. Let's hope eHF can adjust and turn things around. Reaching the soft cap would be a success these days.

There are still projects out there that are doing good and raising softcaps after couple of hours etc.
I think you're right in calling it a hype. Crypto was brand new back then, people were attracted to it partly because they were promised fast gains and nobody knew much about it. And the period of fast gains is over, many people figured that you still need to work for any gains and investors are being more cautious about their money. That's not that bad what's happening now.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Reaching soft cap is actually a great success right now, the bearish market is bleeding every altcoin and if this doesnt turn then it will be hard to make ICO's for months.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Dear friends!
Please see the presentation of EHF in Japanese.
Let's make global health much better!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yXK7eB8Bg3s2wfli406-vpsHJBFG_WDQ/view?usp=sharing

Dear eHealth team,
Please see that this is Bitcointalk and not a free pin board where you can make cheap advertising.
Here are people who want to discuss, have questions and expect answers.
So it would be nice if you would redeem your promise.

Yes, BCTalk is very important communication plattform in crypto, so we are here from the beginning of the EHF's media activities.
And yes, our activities are not enough.
We will improve that.

Seems they don't have seen this so I will bring it forward Wink

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

Reaching soft cap is actually a great success right now, the bearish market is bleeding every altcoin and if this doesnt turn then it will be hard to make ICO's for months.

Agreed, but in order for them to reach the softcap they'll need to start being more active and promote this project.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Agreed, but in order for them to reach the softcap they'll need to start being more active and promote this project.
Indeed I think  that the biggest problem of the project is the lack of promotion it has. That makes that many people doesn't know about them.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

Due to the longterm ICO and 2nd phase, I dont think it will be a problem to reach the soft cap.
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

Indeed I think  that the biggest problem of the project is the lack of promotion it has. That makes that many people doesn't know about them.
Agree, but also many people were unhappy about the long term approach of ehealth. Maybe they work on a first milestone to push the project with marketing again.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

And many people which know about them doesnt invest money in it.
In the beginning I wanted to invest some ETH, but after watching the communication here I am uncertain if I will spent my money in a project which cant handle communication.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: