Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

Seems like ICO didn't go as per the expectation. I wonder what are the plans of ehealth team now?

i guess its time to come back into this thread after 2 years Smiley and i bet we wont see any news ><"

You bet. How could people trust and invest in a project where the team doesn't seem to be serious.
In General, there is a rational thought in this. if the team does not reconsider its attitude to its community, there will be no future for this project...

Most crypto projects just create interest because of their large number of supporters. Especially for new projects, early adopters are very important.

I hope the dev team will continue this project even if their ico is not successful. I'm wondering do they have big time internal investors? If they don't have, then high chance that this will not continue  Sad
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

Seems like ICO didn't go as per the expectation. I wonder what are the plans of ehealth team now?

i guess its time to come back into this thread after 2 years Smiley and i bet we wont see any news ><"

You bet. How could people trust and invest in a project where the team doesn't seem to be serious.
In General, there is a rational thought in this. if the team does not reconsider its attitude to its community, there will be no future for this project...

Most crypto projects just create interest because of their large number of supporters. Especially for new projects, early adopters are very important.

I hope the dev team will continue this project even if their ico is not successful. I'm wondering do they have big time internal investors? If they don't have, then high chance that this will not continue  Sad

Something great in their hands, unfortunately they did not count on the great adhesion immediately and with the recognition of the Crypto Community, but still think that they should persist and try to execute it, its concept and future potential deserve this opportunity and dedication
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

Something great in their hands, unfortunately they did not count on the great adhesion immediately and with the recognition of the Crypto Community, but still think that they should persist and try to execute it, its concept and future potential deserve this opportunity and dedication

let's hope their ICO is successful, I doubt they'll continue otherwise , unless there are other, private investors.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

let's hope their ICO is successful, I doubt they'll continue otherwise , unless there are other, private investors.
Of course it's going to be difficult to continue if they don´t reach the soft cap. I would like to know how much did they collect from private investors.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

https://s15.postimg.cc/3wjiojxvv/EHF_5.jpg

Hi everyone!

First of all, we know about your questions on the plans of the EHF team.

Currently, we have many meetings with new investors in Japan, Russia, South Korea and the EU.
All the June me and our Bis Dev Managers will attend several events.
Soon we will inform you, when and where we could meet with interested potential investors in Seoul and Tokio next month.

The Pre-ICO, stage 2, and ICO, Round 1, will be launched this year.

Also, for sure, we are working on the Community management issues (that were mentioned many times in this thread).
When it's ready, I will introduce our new CM team.

By the end of this week we start to transfer EHF tokens to the early investors and bounty translators.

We strongly believe, that EHF team could make a great positive impact on the global health care. So, the existed lack in transfer the ideas to the wide community should be resolved.

So, keep in touch.

And thank you for your support!

https://s15.postimg.cc/amzzxrnjv/Keith_Comito_What_are_core_features_of_e_Health_First_Platform_co.jpg

EHF Senior Expert in Software Development and Longevity Keith Comito:
What are core features of eHealth First Platform comparing with competitors?

https://youtu.be/v3v1KbrI8zY

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

Hi everyone!

Currently, we have many meetings with new investors in Japan, Russia, South Korea and the EU.
Soon we will inform you, when and where we could meet with interested potential investors in Seoul and Tokio next month.

Also, for sure, we are working on the Community management issues (that were mentioned many times in this thread).

By the end of this week we start to transfer EHF tokens to the early investors and bounty translators.

We strongly believe, that EHF team could make a great positive impact on the global health care. So, the existed lack in transfer the ideas to the wide community should be resolved.

So, keep in touch.

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

It takes 5 minutes only.

This message is what we have been waiting for, its a bit late, but I am happy to read it now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

Hi everyone!

So, keep in touch.

It takes 5 minutes only.

This message is what we have been waiting for, its a bit late, but I am happy to read it now.

I wholeheartedly agree. It is good to see that the project will continue and that new partners will likely join in the near future.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

Of course it's going to be difficult to continue if they don´t reach the soft cap. I would like to know how much did they collect from private investors.

There are still plenty of time for ehealth and I wish they would able to achieve their goals and make investors happy.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

Thats what I call some good news! More investors, first payouts - thats a pretty big step
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

Hi everyone!

So, keep in touch.

It takes 5 minutes only.

Finally, an official answer. I am glad to see that the project is working fully. I hope that meetings with potential Investors in Tokyo and Seoul will bring good news.
Good luck ! We are waiting for the new CM member of the team, and we hope to do a good job.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

Great-great-great! That is what we all here were long waiting for. Everything is much more clear now, thanks a lot.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

Great to have finally an official statement! Good luck for the team with the upcoming meetings with potential investors, looking forward to some good news  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

Great to have finally an official statement! Good luck for the team with the upcoming meetings with potential investors, looking forward to some good news  Smiley

Better days seem to be in sight, I hope the communication is continuous as the work of the Team is accomplished. Ehealth will have the success it deserves and its great value recognized
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

Now we know that they are working on the background and having meetings with different nationalities, with the CM team i hope they can update the community with every progress.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

Better days seem to be in sight, I hope the communication is continuous as the work of the Team is accomplished. Ehealth will have the success it deserves and its great value recognized
It looks like they are focusing in private investors. I hope they are succesful there and get enough funds to continue with the project.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

Finally a sound from the team! I am doubtful about Hiring a community manager at this stage but hopefully it will bring some people onboard.. Focusing on private investors is also good on this market conditions they have big wallets and can increase popularity.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Finally a sound from the team! I am doubtful about Hiring a community manager at this stage but hopefully it will bring some people onboard.. Focusing on private investors is also good on this market conditions they have big wallets and can increase popularity.

it took a while for new announcement but they always come back with a news worth the wait.. If it's true , exciting times are ahead
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

it took a while for new announcement but they always come back with a news worth the wait.. If it's true , exciting times are ahead

Yeach, even though the update comes after so long waitted, at least it can give us a good hope that the team is still care about the project which is good for all of us.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

I am having doubts about it actually. Because last time they surfaced with a news Like this and promises written to here, but after that nearly no further communication happened until this message. So i am sceptic about them.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

I am having doubts about it actually. Because last time they surfaced with a news Like this and promises written to here, but after that nearly no further communication happened until this message. So i am sceptic about them.

It is indeed a doubtful season, even bitcoin holders are doubtful now  Grin Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: