Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

the project is structured for a long duration, for a long time, the ico will have more stages, so i think it is more suitable for the investors that adopt a strategy of long term hold...

problem is , there's not many of those kind of investors in crypto.

True, this will be a challenge for the team to convince the investors that mostly has different mindset. Long term investment in new crypto will get less attentions as I can guess.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 883

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

I thought several times that this project was no longer alive but it's still afloat and that's great. Recently I have received an SMS with the text that I am registered in Ehealth (electronic health) system. Of course this one is a local operating in my area, but maybe in the future Ehfirst will absorb it.
It is good to have them active for one more step, that the improvement in work and service to the community be progressive. The current market depression and good expectation for the coming months can be a good lever for Ehealth

They gonna have more ICO stages, so in these market conditions I think it is a good idea. Hope during next ICO stages market will be better and they will be able to raise a good amount.
by the way Tell me on what date they plan the next stage of token selling? I think I missed this information, too much pages in whitepaper.

ICO Round 1 November-December 2018. But first there will be a Pre-ICO Stage 2. The start date is not announced in the road map, but it will probably start when the MVP is ready, it should be in September-October 2018.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

I thought several times that this project was no longer alive but it's still afloat and that's great. Recently I have received an SMS with the text that I am registered in Ehealth (electronic health) system. Of course this one is a local operating in my area, but maybe in the future Ehfirst will absorb it.
It is good to have them active for one more step, that the improvement in work and service to the community be progressive. The current market depression and good expectation for the coming months can be a good lever for Ehealth

They gonna have more ICO stages, so in these market conditions I think it is a good idea. Hope during next ICO stages market will be better and they will be able to raise a good amount.
by the way Tell me on what date they plan the next stage of token selling? I think I missed this information, too much pages in whitepaper.

ICO Round 1 November-December 2018. But first there will be a Pre-ICO Stage 2. The start date is not announced in the road map, but it will probably start when the MVP is ready, it should be in September-October 2018.
Having such a long road map is normal that they spread the ico in different rounds. It doesn't have too much sense to hurry with the current market situation.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Having such a long road map is normal that they spread the ico in different rounds. It doesn't have too much sense to hurry with the current market situation.

It is both a chance and a risk depending on how the markets are. Right now it is good that there are multiple rounds and they can hope for a bull market in November.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

It is both a chance and a risk depending on how the markets are. Right now it is good that there are multiple rounds and they can hope for a bull market in November.
Apparently, but I guess the rise of the market should be reasoned by some good news or events and cannot happen on its own.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

the project is structured for a long duration, for a long time, the ico will have more stages, so i think it is more suitable for the investors that adopt a strategy of long term hold...

True and that is one of toxic parts about crypto.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

I agree, this is a very long project, if you want quick returns you should avoid it. (But nowadays its hard to get short returns) but this project is good and people shouldn't miss this one. Maybe this is a investment that buy, forget and wake up rich in 2022:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Apparently, but I guess the rise of the market should be reasoned by some good news or events and cannot happen on its own.
You can not predict that either in the cryptoworld, one thing is for certain - there will always be fluctuations - growth and fall. I hope in september to replace the bear market will come the bull market.
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

You can not predict that either in the cryptoworld, one thing is for certain - there will always be fluctuations - growth and fall. I hope in september to replace the bear market will come the bull market.

A lot of people (most of my friends) exited the market with huge losses during the bear market, hopefully we will get new investors and also new money to market with the bull times. And projects like ehealth get what they deserved.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

True, this will be a challenge for the team to convince the investors that mostly has different mindset. Long term investment in new crypto will get less attentions as I can guess.

When do they plan to get eHealth tokens up to exchanges? Because after they are trading, I don't see a problem for investors, they would be able to sell it anytime.

huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

When do they plan to get eHealth tokens up to exchanges? Because after they are trading, I don't see a problem for investors, they would be able to sell it anytime.
It is just general that much project are not in that longterm. So werden also dont know how the investors handle this.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Yes it’s tue that the project aim long term invest. The roadmap milestone are very long steps on the schedule, but I think it’s not that bad, at least maybe they will not act like many team that postpone each milestone cause they can’t handle the schedule.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

it is true that usually the projects are short or medium term, the long term projects are rare and perhaps it will be a little harder to convince investors to participate/invest, but the project is valid and interesting who will invest and know wait will have his return/gain...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

it is true that usually the projects are short or medium term, the long term projects are rare and perhaps it will be a little harder to convince investors to participate/invest, but the project is valid and interesting who will invest and know wait will have his return/gain...
The ideal for promising projects in the long term is that some money is applied gradually, at least so I prefer, many leave to the last moment, and for this reason end up losing good discounts
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:27:44 AM

The ideal for promising projects in the long term is that some money is applied gradually, at least so I prefer, many leave to the last moment, and for this reason end up losing good discounts

But it's a risk. Some people sacrifice profit to lower risk.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

To convince investors to put their money in the long term project indeed need a very hard work to do. Continuosly update related the project and good communication will help a lot.
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

General Problem on longterm investsbis the crypto market by it's elf.the chance that there is a change is much higher.of cause in both directions
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

It's also a risk to put your money in a short-term project, I'd say very similar amount of risk. I don't think those people who are left in crypto are very much for short-term gains, the times when everybody jumped the train in order to get rich very fast passed.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

It's also a risk to put your money in a short-term project, I'd say very similar amount of risk. I don't think those people who are left in crypto are very much for short-term gains, the times when everybody jumped the train in order to get rich very fast passed.

That could be true. the people left in crypto are probably strong hands. The only question is if there are enough people with enough money to invest in this project. I hope so.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

The EHF team seems active on their telegram group at  @ehfirstgroup , answerin queries from the community, and with that, I hope they would the same here on this thread. Imho. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: