Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:46:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

70% bonus is alot, was there any change announced or is it still 70% ?
it is still at 70% and yes it is huge but on the other hand good to make fast money Smiley
asking for big dump after ico. 70% is almost 100% the difference is 30% . So if you can compromise 30% from profiting 2x from investment. Its a very good offer.
Allthough they put the project at risk if the people owning the big bags start dumping Sad
Is there some kind of backup if this should happen?

no one is going to dump without a big profit, you should take part in the private seeding round to be safe 70% safe  Grin

in my oppinion its a risk of big dupm and fast money. But this project got potential and the investorst with a start of 70% bonus can get more than just a part of the bonus.
The initial bonus is really attractive, on some projects I would think twice before applying an initial bonus, but I see the Team's determination in Ehealth and that pleases me, with growth and stability currently prowling the market, unlike days gone by, it seems be an excellent opportunity
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Read the Brochure in English and 12 more languages:
Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.
http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp
The WP translations into more languages will be available within a month.
Great that there are that many translations are done. This is a great project which will be used in the entire world. I am very interested how the progress of the project will be.

how much will they pay for a 280 page wp? like 3 ether?

In their bounty thread they said something like 15 ETH for whitepaper when I remember right. Not bad, even with the current price.

It is a great payment but also it can cause people to google translate.

They should put some budget for proof-reading too. Too many scammer out there.

Wow, that's a sick price! Do you guys need a Dutch translator? I have done translation work in the past

actually 15eth is way too less for a whitepaper of that kind of amount of pages and special words in the health sector. i know and have experienced that companies pay like 100k for such manuscripts to have them 100% correctly translated into their languages they want.

That's like 3 year salaries!!!!!

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.
Great that there are that many translations are done. This is a great project which will be used in the entire world. I am very interested how the progress of the project will be.

In their bounty thread they said something like 15 ETH for whitepaper when I remember right. Not bad, even with the current price.

Wow, that's a sick price! Do you guys need a Dutch translator? I have done translation work in the past

actually 15eth is way too less for a whitepaper of that kind of amount of pages and special words in the health sector. i know and have experienced that companies pay like 100k for such manuscripts to have them 100% correctly translated into their languages they want.

Actually in blockchain translations is overpaid. If you make a translation out of here it would probably cost 0.5-1 eth and you would get a better job. But in here it is 15 eth and people says don't worth it Smiley

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.

I really thought that the translators will get paid in ETH, but i just checked the bounty thread and they will get paid in EHF tokens equal to 15 ETH.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.

Actually in blockchain translations is overpaid. If you make a translation out of here it would probably cost 0.5-1 eth and you would get a better job. But in here it is 15 eth and people says don't worth it Smiley

Actually your comment is far from reality. A good professional translator in Germany for example would take far more then 0.5-1 ETH for a 280 page document.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.

Actually your comment is far from reality. A good professional translator in Germany for example would take far more then 0.5-1 ETH for a 280 page document.

thats what i mean. a professional translator, not a bct wannabe translator, worked his ass off at the university, studied the language and is prolly not going to do this kind of work for only 15eth...
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.

I really thought that the translators will get paid in ETH, but i just checked the bounty thread and they will get paid in EHF tokens equal to 15 ETH.

is it nit common to pay the translators with the projects currency?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.

thats what i mean. a professional translator, not a bct wannabe translator, worked his ass off at the university, studied the language and is prolly not going to do this kind of work for only 15eth...

I don't know about Germany. It is a rich country and it can be more expensive.

But in my country i checked the price and it is around 3$ per page.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

it is still at 70% and yes it is huge but on the other hand good to make fast money Smiley
asking for big dump after ico. 70% is almost 100% the difference is 30% . So if you can compromise 30% from profiting 2x from investment. Its a very good offer.
Allthough they put the project at risk if the people owning the big bags start dumping Sad

no one is going to dump without a big profit, you should take part in the private seeding round to be safe 70% safe  Grin

in my oppinion its a risk of big dupm and fast money. But this project got potential and the investorst with a start of 70% bonus can get more than just a part of the bonus.
The initial bonus is really attractive, on some projects I would think twice before applying an initial bonus, but I see the Team's determination in Ehealth and that pleases me, with growth and stability currently prowling the market, unlike days gone by, it seems be an excellent opportunity
One detail we can't forget, for all those dumping, there will be people in line to buy the tokens back.. so in fact.. it always stays sold.. it's just the price that could give some setback

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Daria Khaltourina: How aging could be measured?
Watch the video
https://youtu.be/HJauwNO2gvw
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.

I don't know about Germany. It is a rich country and it can be more expensive.

But in my country i checked the price and it is around 3$ per page.

Yep its around the same in germany too. yes, depending how much and good the translating is, it differs. for EHF's wp translation, that would be very expensive. i think the brochure is enough - most people speak english well enough to understand this.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.

is it nit common to pay the translators with the projects currency?
Yes, its usually like that.
Somtimes there are also projects that want to pay bounty with BTC but its very rare.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

It goes from 50 to 70% depending on the investment size. Its written in the website.

Private sale stage usually has higher bonuses, that's kinda normal practice recently. Even if the price goes down because of some dumps, it's only temporary and it eventually recovers, no need to worry.

70% is a very huge bonus and for sure it is a good offer. About the dump things, we shouldn't worry because the token simply moves from one hand to the other. There must be another holders from such actions.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

One detail we can't forget, for all those dumping, there will be people in line to buy the tokens back.. so in fact.. it always stays sold.. it's just the price that could give some setback

Especially if public will react good when the tokens will reach the exchanges. Sometimes people notices tokens just when they come on exchange and they have a feeling, they are missing out, so they go on a buying spree.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

In my opinion, 30% should be the max value can be given as bonus in token sale, if you give more than that it'll be a suicidal sale as the early investors may dump the coins cheap.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

In my opinion, 30% should be the max value can be given as bonus in token sale, if you give more than that it'll be a suicidal sale as the early investors may dump the coins cheap.
It really is a risk to run, not everyone has this mentality, I have worked with Icos where I received 60% and I held the tokens bought for a long time, initially selling only the bonus, but in each mind a different idea
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

early investors will dump either way at first. that passes within a few weeks so it shouldn't be a problem.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

early investors will dump either way at first. that passes within a few weeks so it shouldn't be a problem.

imo there will be no quick rise of the course.... so a selling fast would be dumb. when taking a look at the roadmap it is getting obvoius that there is no quick roi
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

Me one be confused by such large percentages of bonuses??? This is not usually the case, especially for such a long-term project!
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:00:35 PM

imo there will be no quick rise of the course.... so a selling fast would be dumb. when taking a look at the roadmap it is getting obvoius that there is no quick roi
This is a long term project so I think that people that invest in this project aren't looking for a fast profit.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: