Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

buy and hodl for long term. people going for short term wont make much of it imo ><
I think that there are people who expect to dump your coins right after ICO. Usually the value of coins increases after entering the stock exchange.

At the moment there is no "usually" in crypto.
Sometimes its better now to wait for exchange, when bounty hunters dump their coins.
Also their are many ICOs which expose themself as a scam.

In the first days after entering the stock exchange, the price falls sharply due to bounty hunters and at this point it is very profitable to buy more coins. I do this quite often.

I do that too. For short term investments thats pretty valuable but on long term invests, i dont think the price will ever go below ico-phase.

Some tokens give such opportunity. Price can up 100x or more from the ICO price but most tokens won't. Let see what will happen if we hold tokens for more than a year.

Some tokens are way below their initial price, it will be hard to be 100x if you look at the current trends.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

buy and hodl for long term. people going for short term wont make much of it imo ><
I think that there are people who expect to dump your coins right after ICO. Usually the value of coins increases after entering the stock exchange.

Sometimes its better now to wait for exchange, when bounty hunters dump their coins.

In the first days after entering the stock exchange, the price falls sharply due to bounty hunters and at this point it is very profitable to buy more coins. I do this quite often.

I do that too. For short term investments thats pretty valuable but on long term invests, i dont think the price will ever go below ico-phase.

Some tokens give such opportunity. Price can up 100x or more from the ICO price but most tokens won't. Let see what will happen if we hold tokens for more than a year.

Some tokens are way below their initial price, it will be hard to be 100x if you look at the current trends.

But most of them were just like "hey here have a new token" and nothing more. But with EHF and other blockchain projects you have a more solid background and not the coin in focus.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Hi everyone!

Read the interview by Anna Dobryukha with Vitalik Buterin published in the largest Russian daily newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda (in Russian).

Undoing Aging 2018, Berlin.

https://www.kp.ru/daily/26807/3843480/

Hi,

would be interesting to know what is the content of the interview, probably there is some thought of Vitalik on the subject.

Anybody can share some of the info?

Yes please. Can someone, who speaks Russian, give a short review about it?

any translation available for this article. would be interesting to see what Vitalik is up to.
We need this article absolutely in english on eHealth website, Facebook, everywhere.
My russian is very bad, but I could understand, that he is very optimistic about eHealth and if Iam not wrong, he is giving ETH for this project or the aging research in general, Iam not sure.
He is convinced, that the process of aging is the cause for many diseases.
Had not the time to translate it, because I hope that somebody will do this in a better way next time.

You're absolutely right, this article has to be published in english in every EHF channel, website, etc. Would be great to have an exact translation by some russian speaking person, anyway thanks for your overview.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

Well, you might be right that the market is going back to bullish but i think thats due to the g20 thingy.

ill wait and decide later to invest.

I think the upswing these past days is temporary and many, I mean literally MANY, will be forced to dump their tokens as most of the people boarded the hype train in nov/dec 2017 driving the price down even further till the tipping point is reached where the minign profit equals token/coin price

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:00:48 AM
Merited by king_of_alts (5)

Hi everyone!

Read the interview by Anna Dobryukha with Vitalik Buterin published in the largest Russian daily newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda (in Russian).

Hi,

would be interesting to know what is the content of the interview, probably there is some thought of Vitalik on the subject.

any translation available for this article. would be interesting to see what Vitalik is up to.

Basically the whole article is about why Vitalik thinks it's important to fund projects and startups that research slowing or undoing aging. The article says that WHO recently discovered that there is a link between people aging and getting sick and if we could slow down aging, we could possibly get rid of such diseases as cancer, heart attacks, Alzheimer's etc. Vitalik also confirms that he invested into undoing aging researches $2,4 mil, it doesn't specify which project specifically he funded (but I guess it might be eHealth).
P.S. it's a good article, I think it should totally be translated to English and published on eHealth official web.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

Basically the whole article is about why Vitalik thinks it's important to fund projects and startups that research slowing or undoing aging. The article says that WHO recently discovered that there is a link between people aging and getting sick and if we could slow down aging, we could possibly get rid of such diseases as cancer, heart attacks, Alzheimer's etc. Vitalik also confirms that he invested into undoing aging researches $2,4 mil, it doesn't specify which project specifically he funded (but I guess it might be eHealth).
P.S. it's a good article, I think it should totally be translated to English and published on eHealth official web.

I think the $2.4mil was his investments into SENS, if I am not mistaken. At least around this amount he invested there. But I could imagen that he also invests into eHealth now or in a later stage of the project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

it seems a very interesting interview could someone put subtitles or someone who speaks russian to make a small review? thank you
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

I think the $2.4mil was his investments into SENS, if I am not mistaken. At least around this amount he invested there. But I could imagen that he also invests into eHealth now or in a later stage of the project.

I also can imagine him investing in a second project.
That said, I'm not sure if undoing aging is what humanity really wants. If nobody dies and new babies are born the consequences will be catastrophic.  But that's a topic for a different discussion.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

I also can imagine him investing in a second project.
That said, I'm not sure if undoing aging is what humanity really wants. If nobody dies and new babies are born the consequences will be catastrophic.  But that's a topic for a different discussion.

the man has already invested in this field, he's definitely interested. undoing aging is very important and we will do it. don't worry about overpopulation nonsense that's being preached. they used to say the same thing 100 years ago. we adapted and overcame any problems and will continue to do so.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

I'm must admire Vitalik Buterin's interest in human health particularly in human aging. He is wise enough to know that "health is wealth" and is more valuable than  any crypto.Imho. Smiley
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

I'm must admire Vitalik Buterin's interest in human health particularly in human aging. He is wise enough to know that "health is wealth" and is more valuable than  any crypto.Imho. Smiley

Yeah, on one or two he did quite a good charitable efforts in health sectors.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

Do we know where he got his money from? Just good investment? Heritage? Just curious. It would not surprise me if he had a really good idea to sell at one point and made money that way.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

unfortunately, deepl cannot translate it but it works with google chrome translation of the site.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

unfortunately, deepl cannot translate it but it works with google chrome translation of the site.

Ill give it a try and see if i can understand anything out of it

Ok i saw somebody wrote something about it great  Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

Ill give it a try and see if i can understand anything out of it

Ok i saw somebody wrote something about it great  Smiley

In fact there is no revealed interest of Vitalik over Ehealth, but surely he hopes for good results from the project, and contributed or will contribute financially and as a kind of adviser to this, this is noticeable
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:23:38 PM
Merited by Piggy (2)

Do we know where he got his money from? Just good investment? Heritage? Just curious. It would not surprise me if he had a really good idea to sell at one point and made money that way.

He is founder of ethereum. I don't know he was wealthy before it or not but even he was, ethereum is a great accomplishment.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Yes, hitting 100x will be so hard at this situation. We wish something will change todays bad trend into the good one. It needs time as I guess!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

He is founder of ethereum. I don't know he was wealthy before it or not but even he was, ethereum is a great accomplishment.

He is super smart and basically what many would call a proverbial nerd. I don't think he was a millionaire before Ethereum though. He's only 24 or so still.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

nerd interests in blockchain, invents a new krypto, krypto gets adapted by everyone nearly, instant rich.

man, i should be super smart too in my next life...
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Even if Vitalik didn't invest into the eHealth, his interest in this topic already attracts a lot of people. In any case, it's very beneficial for eHealth.

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: