Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

Yes there is no official annocement for vitalik as a supporter of ehf, but a picture of vitalik with one of the developer from ehf team. And in crypto world it’s enough to create some hype, it’s possible that vitlalik know EHF now cause he know one of the dev, and it’s a good point for the visibility.

Thats true! If he knews him, he also probably knows about the project. But its a complete other thing if he is supporting the project or not. We dont know until there will be an official announcement.

Even if they support officially, its possible they would not announce to public directly. I have seen some project which deals internally only, and not public

The would loose a lot, I think, if they wouldn't announce such a partnership. But anyway, it's just speculation for now. Let's wait for any confirmation from the team.

I'm not sure if the article has been linked before.

https://www.leafscience.org/vitalik-buterin-the-best-thing-to-donate-money-to-is-the-fight-against-aging/

Interesting reasons why Vitalik has donated to support the elimination of aging, apparently enough people invest in cancer already  Roll Eyes

He probably wants to become immortal lol
I don't think there is enough research for cancer and also not for anti aging.

The article is interesting, although I do not agree with this at all. Always since ancient times there have been searches of the elixir of immortality, and now the rich think that they can buy themselves eternal life. Fighting diseases is one thing, and fighting with old age, because it's terrible to die is another. When there is too much increase in life expectancy, society is aging and degenerating.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

I'm must admire Vitalik Buterin's interest in human health particularly in human aging. He is wise enough to know that "health is wealth" and is more valuable than  any crypto.Imho. Smiley

Yeah, on one or two times he did quite a good charitable efforts in health sectors.

Do we know where he got his money from? Just good investment? Heritage? Just curious. It would not surprise me if he had a really good idea to sell at one point and made money that way.

By money, I meant in Ethereum. He donated Ethereum of quite a huge value.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

Yes there is no official annocement for vitalik as a supporter of ehf, but a picture of vitalik with one of the developer from ehf team. And in crypto world it’s enough to create some hype, it’s possible that vitlalik know EHF now cause he know one of the dev, and it’s a good point for the visibility.

Thats true! If he knews him, he also probably knows about the project. But its a complete other thing if he is supporting the project or not. We dont know until there will be an official announcement.

Even if they support officially, its possible they would not announce to public directly. I have seen some project which deals internally only, and not public

The would loose a lot, I think, if they wouldn't announce such a partnership. But anyway, it's just speculation for now. Let's wait for any confirmation from the team.

https://www.leafscience.org/vitalik-buterin-the-best-thing-to-donate-money-to-is-the-fight-against-aging/

That's actually the translation of that russian article, so now you guys can read it fully in english. A good one, isn't it?

Yes, it's an interesting interview. He is an analytical mind and realizes that cancer might just be a symptom of aging.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

That's actually the translation of that russian article, so now you guys can read it fully in english. A good one, isn't it?

Yes, it's an interesting interview. He is an analytical mind and realizes that cancer might just be a symptom of aging.

cancer can be a simptom of aging. as you grow old, errors accumulate in your DNA which may lead to cancer.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

cancer can be a simptom of aging. as you grow old, errors accumulate in your DNA which may lead to cancer.
I'm not sure if this is true but I've also heard this before. Besides that there are a lot  of your bad health habits from the past
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

I'm not sure if this is true but I've also heard this before. Besides that there are a lot  of your bad health habits from the past
The cause of cancer is not completely understand today. There are also strong indicators, that emotional shocks and psychological topics can have an influence on emergence and healing of cancer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

The cause of cancer is not completely understand today. There are also strong indicators, that emotional shocks and psychological topics can have an influence on emergence and healing of cancer.
In my opinion the main reason for cancer is stressful like and workaholizm
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

the reason for cancer is the shit we eat nowadays. vegetables full of pesticides and people smoking like hell... and probably genetic build.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

the reason for cancer is the shit we eat nowadays. vegetables full of pesticides and people smoking like hell... and probably genetic build.
Yes, food is the main reason why we get so many diseases nowadays. We eat junk foods in daily basis.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Yes, food is the main reason why we get so many diseases nowadays. We eat junk foods in daily basis.

I'd challenge that statement. Iam working at a national cancer research institute in the IT and most substances screened in the labs are stuff that has to do with plastics and vapors. And actually I chatted with some people that are representing the work to our national comitee which works out restrictions and rules. There is a ton of freaking lobbyism in there. Its hard for them to get an ear when they discovered something harmful. I'm pretty thankful to those guys after hearing what they are doing behind the curtains.
They really need to convince the comitee to restrict something that is obviously cancerous. And even then its not completly banned from the market, most times it just ends up restricted to special purposes. They look at stuff like adhesives, compounds, even stuff that has already been researched and test it again because there are new methodes.
If our foods would be that harmful, there would already be a study about it, for sure. Test it on special mice (one species can cost up to 20k$ or more), extract cell cultures and all that stuff. Its pretty impressive.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

i even think that it is done by the governments itself, to have someting like crowd control over the population masses, otherwise we would overpopulate the world even faster.

think back to the times with the black death. there was a cure developed, but it was only given to the riches and the lesser folksmen died bitterly. the riches were more able to control them later on.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

Not necessarily. Cancer is not related to stress in anyway but in many ways, it is related to imbalance in the body. Hard to detect.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

Dear friends, we believe that our project is in demand nowadays.
The health care market is changing, the population is growing, life expectancy is increasing, requirements for quality of life is growing. The current health care system can’t cope with these challenges.  Smiley

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

The health care market is changing, the population is growing, life expectancy is increasing, requirements for quality of life is growing. The current health care system can’t cope with these challenges.  Smiley

I agree with you.

Health system needs a big transformation and blockchain and ehealth first could be a perfect fit for this job.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

I agree with you.

Health system needs a big transformation and blockchain and ehealth first could be a perfect fit for this job.
Everything is changing with the new technologies and it's a matter of time that affect to the health industry.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

I agree with you.

Everything is changing with the new technologies and it's a matter of time that affect to the health industry.
I think it will be a great achievement if in poor countries the medicine becomes a little better. By the way, it was already said from what region or country they are going to start?
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:45:12 PM

I agree with you.

I think it will be a great achievement if in poor countries the medicine becomes a little better. By the way, it was already said from what region or country they are going to start?

Maybe they will start in the countries where the team members are. In our country there is a need for such a project. the health system is on the ground , and what's left is largely controlled by corrupts.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

Whats with the Whitelist? On the website stay will open on 18 March. But nothing till now.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Whats with the Whitelist? On the website stay will open on 18 March. But nothing till now.

I've been looking for the list too. We can only hope that there were applications and they are taking time to work it out.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Are there any videos with Aubrey de Grey that are connected to eHealth? I remember somebody asked it a long time ago and I was wondering maybe if I've missed it. Would really like to see them.
You want to see a prove that he is really in their team?

He could check the LinkedIN status and if he is connected to the team and the team members it should be legit
It would be nice that eHealth First team could make some kind of interview with Aubrey de Grey - they will deserve the trust of investors and ICO will be successful.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: