Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

I suppose Aubrey will be helping for everything the platform will try to do which is regarding the aging process. This is also one of the main areas of the project itself:

An IT-platform for Personalized Health and Longevity Management
based on Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence,
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing

I found his TED talk and listened it, very interesting.
A quote from TED site about Aubrey, "Aubrey de Grey, British researcher on aging, claims he has drawn a roadmap to defeat biological aging. He provocatively proposes that the first human beings who will live to 1,000 years old have already been born."

So he is working about slowing the aging process.
What? To live in 1000 years? That sound impossible for me. To be honest, our environment, our foods etc will halt such thing to occur. 100 years is the make sense number for me.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

I suppose Aubrey will be helping for everything the platform will try to do which is regarding the aging process. This is also one of the main areas of the project itself:

A quote from TED site about Aubrey, "Aubrey de Grey, British researcher on aging, claims he has drawn a roadmap to defeat biological aging. He provocatively proposes that the first human beings who will live to 1,000 years old have already been born."

What? To live in 1000 years? That sound impossible for me. To be honest, our environment, our foods etc will halt such thing to occur. 100 years is the make sense number for me.

whate'er you talking about man. we have better food and medicine than ever before. it's totally doable, just not today.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

whate'er you talking about man. we have better food and medicine than ever before. it's totally doable, just not today.

I can imagine there is already private and undisclosed researched about it unknown to public, can we assume this as publicly announced project ?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

I can imagine there is already private and undisclosed researched about it unknown to public, can we assume this as publicly announced project ?

I think Aubrey would make his research available to the world.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

That's a very ambitious statement. I wish he would share bits and pieces of his research with general public, but probably it's not that easy with this kind of researches. It would attract too much attention and discussion, so the whole concept has to be perfectly documented, its credibility totally confirmed and so on.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

That's a very ambitious statement. I wish he would share bits and pieces of his research with general public, but probably it's not that easy with this kind of researches. It would attract too much attention and discussion, so the whole concept has to be perfectly documented, its credibility totally confirmed and so on.

Yeah thats very bold. I wonder if that statement is meant in another way. Because there is actually a common sense to dying. You made a lot of memorys, bad or good. And your brain cant handle a 1000years of memorys. Its like a computerdrive. It can only be written so much to and then the sectors are destroyed. Also with a lot of memory, this inflicts your behaviour. You are the result of your past and react that way. Thats why elderly people are so unwilling to change their mind about something, because their memorys tell them better but times already have changed and younger people are better at adapting to the new environments and threads. Also the world is already pretty much overpopulated. Having every single human live 1000 years? I dont wanna even imagine the chaos.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

Of course it is a very daring statement, maybe he expects that science will be ready for such things in 60 years, but in my opinion we should not try to get so old.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

Of course it is a very daring statement, maybe he expects that science will be ready for such things in 60 years, but in my opinion we should not try to get so old.
Did she really said that? That's not going to happen in such a short time, nowadays we can hardly reach 100 years so 1000 sounds impossible.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Did she really said that? That's not going to happen in such a short time, nowadays we can hardly reach 100 years so 1000 sounds impossible.

It is a he. Maybe he expects a breakthrough in a decade in a way that you could almost stop aging for the then 30-50 year olds.
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Aubrey de Grey has long hair, but she is actually a he.  Smiley
1000 sounds really impossible, but if we find a solution for the aging process, maybe in 60 years 200 years are normal, nobody knows.   Cheesy
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Biochemistry, Human Genetics and Genomics
Oliver Medvedik:
How to fight aging?
https://youtu.be/lORbdGE9Vwc

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

PS. Video clips by Aubrey De Grey and Jao Pedro De Magalhaes coming soon Smiley
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:
How to fight aging?

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

Nice, curious to see the presentation from Aubrey, but i will see all of them  Wink
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

Are people more excited about Vitalik Buterin supporting Aubrey de Grey or Aubrey de Grey being an advisor to eHealth First?

What does Aubrey de Grey contribute to eHealth First?

Actually, it is something the team needs to answer.

I am really happy Aubrey is an advisor but i really don't know what will be his part on ehealth.

Having well known professionals of crypto world as a consultant but I also curious about Aubrey's position in this project. Maybe in the next video we can see Aubrey briefly?
Indeed if Vitalik is involve in a project or supporting a member that supposes a great boost of confidence.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

I expect that the 1000 years live will be very uncomfortable, there are so many limits and you cant do many things like people usually do.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

I expect that the 1000 years live will be very uncomfortable, there are so many limits and you cant do many things like people usually do.

Sometimes the projects lead us to the fiction that we have seen so much,  Grin but surely, even if we do not reach 100 years in the future, we will have a considerable increase and certainly the conservation of minds that will take us to a new level and new discoveries after the anti aging
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

They are not trying to make you live 1000 years and 920 of it old like hell.

They are trying to expand being young. Like you are 100 years old but not "old"

Otherwise, it would be meaningless.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

They are not trying to make you live 1000 years and 920 of it old like hell.

They are trying to expand being young. Like you are 100 years old but not "old"

Otherwise, it would be meaningless.

Lol... yes, looking and feeling like 100 for another 900 years wouldn't indeed make sense.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:
How to fight aging?

Nice, curious to see the presentation from Aubrey, but i will see all of them  Wink

I am curious to see Aubrey's videos as well. I wish it will bring a good impact to ehealth project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:
How to fight aging?

I am curious to see Aubrey's videos as well. I wish it will bring a good impact to ehealth project.

These videos are focusing a lot on the scientific background. Something that would also be interesting is what they think about the consequences for the society. I mean, it's obviously not every human being can live, let's say twice as long, as today.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:
How to fight aging?

Nice, curious to see the presentation from Aubrey, but i will see all of them  Wink

These videos are focusing a lot on the scientific background. Something that would also be interesting is what they think about the consequences for the society. I mean, it's obviously not every human being can live, let's say twice as long, as today.
Are you intending there should be the chosen ones? Or some people are just phisically unable to live longer than they do now?
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: