Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Biochemistry, Human Genetics and Genomics
Oliver Medvedik:
How to fight aging?
https://youtu.be/lORbdGE9Vwc

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

PS. Video clips by Aubrey De Grey and Jao Pedro De Magalhaes coming soon Smiley

Nice, curious to see the presentation from Aubrey, but i will see all of them  Wink

I am curious to see Aubrey's videos as well. I wish it will bring a good impact to ehealth project.

These videos are focusing a lot on the scientific background. Something that would also be interesting is what they think about the consequences for the society. I mean, it's obviously not every human being can live, let's say twice as long, as today.
Are you intending there should be the chosen ones? Or some people are just phisically unable to live longer than they do now?

Of course, there has to be 'chosen ones' if you ask me. Just look at the world around you. We are polluting the environment, exploiting the natural resources and the human population is growing and growing. Just imagine now, that every human who lives today, will be able to live 160 years instead of 80. There is just not enough space and other resources for this. 

so you wanna open up a life lottery? lol...well taht escalated quickly. I'm opting out already, i dont want to live in such a society

relax, there will be no "life lottery". all this about not being enough space and resources is environmentalist garbage. the same crap they promoted a century ago when the population was 1 billion. human ingenuity will feed us all. everybody chill , we got this Wink

Reading this comment almost hurts me physically.

So you are basically saying that all this talking about the exploitation of the natural resources, pollution of the environment and overpopulation is complete bullshit? That 'human ingenuity will feed us all'?! Yeah, right. Works already perfectly. Just ask the 800 million people in the world who don't have enough to eat already.
Maybe you should google 'The Limits of Growth' by The Club of Rome.

In my opinion, we have way bigger problems than fighting aging. But hey it's Utopia: We all can get 1000 years old, have all enough to eat, live together in peace and harmony.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

The health care market is changing, the population is growing, life expectancy is increasing, requirements for quality of life is growing.
i think ehf has a bright future.

That is a good thing but I think increasing life expectancy  will also result to more shortages of natural resources needed by humans. Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:53:47 PM

The ehf team seems to handle the communication very well, they do a lot of videos, I think it’s a good thing to touch more people. Especially for a long term project like ehf. Now they just need to earn a bit in visibility and it will work even better.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:
How to fight aging?

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

Nice, curious to see the presentation from Aubrey, but i will see all of them  Wink

I am curious to see Aubrey's videos as well. I wish it will bring a good impact to ehealth project.

These videos are focusing a lot on the scientific background. Something that would also be interesting is what they think about the consequences for the society. I mean, it's obviously not every human being can live, let's say twice as long, as today.
Are you intending there should be the chosen ones? Or some people are just phisically unable to live longer than they do now?

Of course, there has to be 'chosen ones' if you ask me. Just look at the world around you. We are polluting the environment, exploiting the natural resources and the human population is growing and growing. Just imagine now, that every human who lives today, will be able to live 160 years instead of 80. There is just not enough space and other resources for this.  

so you wanna open up a life lottery? lol...well taht escalated quickly. I'm opting out already, i dont want to live in such a society

relax, there will be no "life lottery". all this about not being enough space and resources is environmentalist garbage. the same crap they promoted a century ago when the population was 1 billion. human ingenuity will feed us all. everybody chill , we got this Wink

So you are basically saying that all this talking about the exploitation of the natural resources, pollution of the environment and overpopulation is complete bullshit? That 'human ingenuity will feed us all'?! Yeah, right. Works already perfectly. Just ask the 800 million people in the world who don't have enough to eat already.

In my opinion, we have way bigger problems than fighting aging. But hey it's Utopia: We all can get 1000 years old, have all enough to eat, live together in peace and harmony.

People getting longer lives could be a good thing. They can spend more time solving Big Problems instead of several generations wasting most of their time growing up and paying rent as a wage slave.

Or they'll just live long enough to see everything go to shit while getting to level 1 billion in Candy Crush VR.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:13:01 AM

its funny to read this whole crap-thread, how people think that they can create history via blockchain. People, did u ever go to school?
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

I found his TED talk and listened it, very interesting.
A quote from TED site about Aubrey, "Aubrey de Grey, British researcher on aging, claims he has drawn a roadmap to defeat biological aging. He provocatively proposes that the first human beings who will live to 1,000 years old have already been born."

So he is working about slowing the aging process.
What? To live in 1000 years? That sound impossible for me. To be honest, our environment, our foods etc will halt such thing to occur. 100 years is the make sense number for me.

whate'er you talking about man. we have better food and medicine than ever before. it's totally doable, just not today.
I expect that the 1000 years live will be very uncomfortable, there are so many limits and you cant do many things like people usually do.

They are not trying to make you live 1000 years and 920 of it old like hell.

They are trying to expand being young. Like you are 100 years old but not "old"

Otherwise, it would be meaningless.
I didnt mean about the limited things that you can do after you getting old but its about the very healthy life like very limited foods.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:56:23 AM

Videos aside, imo they have to push marketing even harder and making advertisements with google ads until june Smiley after june google is forbidding ico advertisement Smiley

Well, maybe they should. But I think for such a specific topic they should reach out more to health related organizations etc to get more professionals aware of this.

True, maybe post/pay for articles in medical journals

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

I suppose Aubrey will be helping for everything the platform will try to do which is regarding the aging process. This is also one of the main areas of the project itself:

An IT-platform for Personalized Health and Longevity Management
based on Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence,
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing

A quote from TED site about Aubrey, "Aubrey de Grey, British researcher on aging, claims he has drawn a roadmap to defeat biological aging. He provocatively proposes that the first human beings who will live to 1,000 years old have already been born."

What? To live in 1000 years? That sound impossible for me. To be honest, our environment, our foods etc will halt such thing to occur. 100 years is the make sense number for me.
Of course it is a very daring statement, maybe he expects that science will be ready for such things in 60 years, but in my opinion we should not try to get so old.
Did she really said that? That's not going to happen in such a short time, nowadays we can hardly reach 100 years so 1000 sounds impossible.
Aubrey de Grey has long hair, but she is actually a he.  Smiley
1000 sounds really impossible, but if we find a solution for the aging process, maybe in 60 years 200 years are normal, nobody knows.   Cheesy

I guess a 100 years life expectancy target would be ideal and not 1,000 years, life would be boring by then! Smiley

Well we think it would be boring because we can't imagen how this would be.
But 1000 years, this would mean work until you are 980 years old and then get your 20 years retirement  Cheesy

Well 1000 years would bring some totally different problems to this planet and mankind.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:08:46 AM

Advances in medical health services will be significant this time and this project will be one of the trailblazers in that field. With this in mind, I think an increase in life expectancy at least for about 20  to 30 years average will be realized.Imho.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

Advances in medical health services will be significant this time and this project will be one of the trailblazers in that field. With this in mind, I think an increase in life expectancy at least for about 20  to 30 years average will be realized.Imho.
20-30 years this is too much if we talk about the average life expectancy, if they manage to raise this level for 1-2 years in advanced countries it will be a grandiose result for eHealth First project!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

I suppose Aubrey will be helping for everything the platform will try to do which is regarding the aging process. This is also one of the main areas of the project itself:

Of course it is a very daring statement, maybe he expects that science will be ready for such things in 60 years, but in my opinion we should not try to get so old.
Did she really said that? That's not going to happen in such a short time, nowadays we can hardly reach 100 years so 1000 sounds impossible.
1000 sounds really impossible, but if we find a solution for the aging process, maybe in 60 years 200 years are normal, nobody knows.   Cheesy

I guess a 100 years life expectancy target would be ideal and not 1,000 years, life would be boring by then! Smiley

But 1000 years, this would mean work until you are 980 years old and then get your 20 years retirement  Cheesy

Well 1000 years would bring some totally different problems to this planet and mankind.

Unfortunately as for everything, can be that will be exploited and used just by the richest and powerful people. I wonder what kind of regulation will come up if this ever happen. Think if you would have somebody in power in a country for 500 years.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big

I hope so,their roadmap certainly looks like it's gonna be big.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

But 1000 years, this would mean work until you are 980 years old and then get your 20 years retirement  Cheesy

Seriously, iam convinced that we all can live 200 years together on this planet, but first we have to raise our consciousness in fact most of humanity. With a higher awareness we will take care about birth control, environmental pollution and non-egoistic behaviour in a natural way. It will be natural for all people to live in harmony with nature. So all we need is a higher consciousness at the beginning, before all the technical aging improvements come into the game.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

But 1000 years, this would mean work until you are 980 years old and then get your 20 years retirement  Cheesy

Seriously, iam convinced that we all can live 200 years together on this planet, but first we have to raise our consciousness in fact most of humanity. With a higher awareness we will take care about birth control, environmental pollution and non-egoistic behaviour in a natural way. It will be natural for all people to live in harmony with nature. So all we need is a higher consciousness at the beginning, before all the technical aging improvements come into the game.

you are talking about science or new age religion beliefs.
Also I had the impression of Ehealth being a service now it sounds like a research program
abalabaw

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

Is this project still ongoing? I want to know when will this project hit the market... Undecided
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

you are talking about science or new age religion beliefs.
Also I had the impression of Ehealth being a service now it sounds like a research program
Not religion as we know so far. The true religion dont need an organization, it even dont need rules, regulations or bids. The true religion also dont need beliefs, because through an higher consciousness all things fall into its natural positions, its more knowing than beliefing. If you are really here and now, you cant throw away waste into the wood and you cant be greedy and egoistic. Its not possible if you are totally in the moment and aware of everything. And without this higher consciousness all the technical achievements can turn quickly into a disaster. Our technical development is very well, now we have to develop our heart and consciousness to hold the balance, thats essential for us to survive.
This is not new age stuff, this is simply the truth everybody can see, if he or she wants to see it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

I hope so,their roadmap certainly looks like it's gonna be big.
That's what makes us think that this project is going to be something big. The professionals they have are world class and the project is well planned.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

Is this project still ongoing? I want to know when will this project hit the market... Undecided

I read a message from telegram, they are planning and being in contact with few exchanges already.

Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Hi everyone,

Currently we start to look at the potential crypto exchanges to list EHF token and have three attractive offers yet.
So it looks good.
Nevertheless, we start to negotiate with them just after the successfull Pre-ICO.

Hope you all support EHF and invest!

P.S. The WhiteList will open very soon!
There will be also several new articles in media before the Pre-ICO.
And we've done media campaign in Japan )
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:
How to fight aging?

People getting longer lives could be a good thing. They can spend more time solving Big Problems instead of several generations wasting most of their time growing up and paying rent as a wage slave.

Or they'll just live long enough to see everything go to shit while getting to level 1 billion in Candy Crush VR.

I can't follow your argumentation. You are saying that if we all can live longer, this means we have more time to solve big problems because we don't have to work (as a 'wage slave') that long. So you think if we live 200 years, we work till we are 70 and have than 130 years of free time to think about solving the hunger problem in the world and how world peace can be achieved? If you live twice as long, you will be a 'wage slave' twice as long. Pretty sure it will be like that.

It seems like no one can think of the problems of an increased lifespan, all are just thrilled by the idea of a longer life.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: