Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

Long life research program is great and all but I think self diagnosis portable equiment would be better for those who has no access to hospitals during emergency and non life threatening systems.
From what i understand the platform is a collection of medical condition with its treatment and not a tool to self diagnose once self, but if they are going to build one i agree that should be used in none life threatening condition.

Portable self-diagnosis equipment is kind of a double-edged sword. From one side, it can help a lot of people, but from the other side, people can think they don't need to visit a doctor, because this equipment can diagnose them. I think such devices should be used with high caution and under doctor's control. Like in case you need to control your blood sugar, stuff like that.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

Long life research program is great and all but I think self diagnosis portable equiment would be better for those who has no access to hospitals during emergency and non life threatening systems.
From what i understand the platform is a collection of medical condition with its treatment and not a tool to self diagnose once self, but if they are going to build one i agree that should be used in none life threatening condition.

Portable self-diagnosis equipment is kind of a double-edged sword. From one side, it can help a lot of people, but from the other side, people can think they don't need to visit a doctor, because this equipment can diagnose them. I think such devices should be used with high caution and under doctor's control. Like in case you need to control your blood sugar, stuff like that.

we already have blood pressure measuring devices. these aren't a stand in for doctors ,but are good to check if you need to go to the doctor. same for self-diagnosis devices.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

we already have blood pressure measuring devices. these aren't a stand in for doctors ,but are good to check if you need to go to the doctor. same for self-diagnosis devices.

Measuring blood sugar levels, heart rate and so on can easily be done by yourself. It's the interpretation that sometimes requires a doctor.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

Some of u are blaming getting older for overpopulation and yes of course it adds up but u should also look at the fertility rate. In Niger women have 7 children, in Macao only 1. Half of the world's population growth will be in Africa. Should we stop living healthy and die sooner because the birth rate elsewhere is out of control? No, it's better to improve living conditions, maybe have some birth control, so the population growth goes down.

At the current state there will be never something like birth control out of different reasons. China tried it and failed with it. Reason? People wanted more children, or wanted to get a son instead of a daughter so they killed sometimes their daughters after birth or other things.
I also assume that it is hard to make something like birth control because how do you want to control it? And when someone has more children how do you want to punish them? Prison? A fine?

Humanity in a whole is too stupid to see their own mistakes and problems until it is too late.

Overpopulation is a myth look at all the free space jungle you can go farm and live.  It is a political agenda. More birth = more population = more use of Ehealth product

Sorry but that is such a stupid statement. Overpopulation is a major problem. Sure there is space, but to what cost? You destroy environment more and more which leads to extinction of different animals, pollution and natural disasters. But hey, who cares, right? Like Trump "It's freezing outside, where the hell is "global warming"?"

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

Some of u are blaming getting older for overpopulation and yes of course it adds up but u should also look at the fertility rate. In Niger women have 7 children, in Macao only 1. Half of the world's population growth will be in Africa. Should we stop living healthy and die sooner because the birth rate elsewhere is out of control? No, it's better to improve living conditions, maybe have some birth control, so the population growth goes down.

At the current state there will be never something like birth control out of different reasons. China tried it and failed with it. Reason? People wanted more children, or wanted to get a son instead of a daughter so they killed sometimes their daughters after birth or other things.
I also assume that it is hard to make something like birth control because how do you want to control it? And when someone has more children how do you want to punish them? Prison? A fine?

Humanity in a whole is too stupid to see their own mistakes and problems until it is too late.

Overpopulation is a myth look at all the free space jungle you can go farm and live.  It is a political agenda. More birth = more population = more use of Ehealth product

Sorry but that is such a stupid statement. Overpopulation is a major problem. Sure there is space, but to what cost? You destroy environment more and more which leads to extinction of different animals, pollution and natural disasters. But hey, who cares, right? Like Trump "It's freezing outside, where the hell is "global warming"?"

Glad that this discussion came up about the problems that overpopulation is bringing. So, in my opinion, we really have bigger problems to solve than trying to double/triple our lifespan. Sure, for every individual it might sound great to have a longer (and healthier) life, but it's important to keep in mind that this will cause also problems in a larger scale.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Measuring blood sugar levels, heart rate and so on can easily be done by yourself. It's the interpretation that sometimes requires a doctor.

Yes, there are some stuffs to check our own health to get our own analysis. And if we felt something bad based on it, we should go to the doctor for further treatment.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

Overpopulation is a myth look at all the free space jungle you can go farm and live.  It is a political agenda. More birth = more population = more use of Ehealth product

Glad that this discussion came up about the problems that overpopulation is bringing. So, in my opinion, we really have bigger problems to solve than trying to double/triple our lifespan. Sure, for every individual it might sound great to have a longer (and healthier) life, but it's important to keep in mind that this will cause also problems in a larger scale.

Smart scientists have proposed to pay women over 50 a bounty if they don't have children by then. The problem of population growth is completely ignored by Western media and politicians because it's mostly happening elsewhere. Mass migration should be a wakeup call.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

Maybe not with punishment but rewarding people who want to control it, like the example on the post above.
Try, and if fail, it still can bring you to find a better way.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

time to develop some real good terraforming projects for the mars expedition Smiley and start to fund the mission ^^
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

Yes, there are some stuffs to check our own health to get our own analysis. And if we felt something bad based on it, we should go to the doctor for further treatment.

I agree, we need to visit a doctor for a more thorough check up, medical history assessment and prescription for medication. So I guess doctors will complement such devices in the long run.

Unfortunately there are still some Professionals who prefer to stick to the past and resist new ideas, but with Blockchain's increasing popularization, surely many will be forced to adapt. Currently the Federal Council of Brazilian Medicine is quite inclusive of new technologies, and implemented APPs to mark appointments, reports, recipes, and has worked well. I believe that projects like Ehealth will not have problems in South America, especially in Brazil
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

time to develop some real good terraforming projects for the mars expedition Smiley and start to fund the mission ^^

now worries that will happen too. way before any overpopulation occurs Wink

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

I agree, we need to visit a doctor for a more thorough check up, medical history assessment and prescription for medication. So I guess doctors will complement such devices in the long run.
It will be really great if this project will have a very big community of doctors connected to this project later.
We will see some features like see some recommended doctors , discussing the result with the doctors via online, etc.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Lol, i really don't think you are serious.

If you are, i really hope you make some more research about this kind of things. Free space jungle you can go farm and live... I mean come on.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

But that's no solution for the problems on the Earth. It's just an escape plan.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

lets go for the escape plan an believe in elon musk ^^ trump putin kimyon erdogan assad .... can have earth and do as they want to do...
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

lets go for the escape plan an believe in elon musk ^^ trump putin kimyon erdogan assad .... can have earth and do as they want to do...

Mars is not possible in my opinion.

Making World liveable place more easy than mars even in the worst conditions.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Yeah. Hack, it's so human - to take a crap here and try to escape to another planet to do the same there. We cannot inhabit any other planet before we solve our earth's problems.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

there is still so much place here on earth i think for the double of the current population perhaps the only problem will be the food resources, so we have to reinvent the agriculture, to be more productive we need to be more healthy how? with more prevention with the help of ehf...
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

I think it would be fine if the wearable gadget come with extensive information in what type of data it can provide, to clealr up any confusion that might arise from wrong assumptions

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

This aspiration reminds me of the world of fantasy. I am sure that people need to focus on improving the quality of life on our planet.

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: