Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:42:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging, Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey talks briefly about himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTRCbsIFc80

Cool i was waiting for this and i was not disappointed.
As for the other members of the team, i think his support to the project will also be crucial for eHealth success  Smiley

I also paid attention to the project team. I think they will be able to cope with the goals set for themselves.

remains to be seen but what I do like is that they're setting realistic goals of achieving the targets set in the roadmap unlike a lot of other projects.
I like that the team releases news constantly and videos showing that they do not forget the investors.

7th of April the private placement should come to an end, there were already positive news about funds raised so far despite the difficulties of the market.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging, Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey talks briefly about himself.

As for the other members of the team, i think his support to the project will also be crucial for eHealth success  Smiley

I also paid attention to the project team. I think they will be able to cope with the goals set for themselves.

remains to be seen but what I do like is that they're setting realistic goals of achieving the targets set in the roadmap unlike a lot of other projects.
I like that the team releases news constantly and videos showing that they do not forget the investors.

7th of April the private placement should come to an end, there were already positive news about funds raised so far despite the difficulties of the market.

Would be interesting to know the exact amount they raised in the private-sale. Hopefully, they can publish these numbers once the private placement has come to an end.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Wow, finally a video from the revered Aubrey de Grey! I admit I was skeptical about his name attached to EHF without exactly knowing why, but seeing that video gives me confidence.

The community's been asking for a video with this guy since it's been announced he's part of eHealth First project, so now that the video is there nobody can be skeptical anymore. Good that the team finally posted it.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

Would be interesting to know the exact amount they raised in the private-sale. Hopefully, they can publish these numbers once the private placement has come to an end.

I really hope so too, I'm curious about the impact of the project on the market.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Wow, finally a video from the revered Aubrey de Grey! I admit I was skeptical about his name attached to EHF without exactly knowing why, but seeing that video gives me confidence.

The community's been asking for a video with this guy since it's been announced he's part of eHealth First project, so now that the video is there nobody can be skeptical anymore. Good that the team finally posted it.

I suppose it would be much better if Dr. de Grey would discuss EHF project in another video and I think it will boost the morale in the community.
I was also waiting for the video and wondering, why there was never one published. Awesome that me finally published one :-)
Looking forward for some more.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

For those who are still here and in the official channels, holding the tokens during and after their start of use, will surely be a time of idleness and waiting, but good profits

hey belechau, do you have more news to say so? how long to you expect to hodl before selling the tokens with a profit?

The team looks pretty good and with a lot of experience and the idea is also very marketable so I think it has a brilliant future.

Big profits can surely be expected if or when the platform is fully functional and used bay millions of people. Before that is achieved, important milestones could pump the price.

I just hope the token will have enough trading volume on exchanges before the project will be completely finished and the platform launched.
The roadmap is long, so there is a lot of time to let people sell and buy EHF on exchanges. Probably you will also see it until then on a lot of different exchanges.

It is a very long term project and i think listing on exchanges is the least important thing for now.

I disagree here. Listing might not be the priority right now, but investors need a possibility of selling their tokens, a way out. Even if you don't plan to sell right away, you need to know you can do it.

Tokens you always can sell on EtherDelta or ForkDelta, so this chance is always there.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Axcel-m

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

For those who are still here and in the official channels, holding the tokens during and after their start of use, will surely be a time of idleness and waiting, but good profits

hey belechau, do you have more news to say so? how long to you expect to hodl before selling the tokens with a profit?

The team looks pretty good and with a lot of experience and the idea is also very marketable so I think it has a brilliant future.

Big profits can surely be expected if or when the platform is fully functional and used bay millions of people. Before that is achieved, important milestones could pump the price.

I just hope the token will have enough trading volume on exchanges before the project will be completely finished and the platform launched.
The roadmap is long, so there is a lot of time to let people sell and buy EHF on exchanges. Probably you will also see it until then on a lot of different exchanges.

It is a very long term project and i think listing on exchanges is the least important thing for now.

I disagree here. Listing might not be the priority right now, but investors need a possibility of selling their tokens, a way out. Even if you don't plan to sell right away, you need to know you can do it.

Tokens you always can sell on EtherDelta or ForkDelta, so this chance is always there.
Are eHealth still on ED?
Anyone has a adress or whats the officeial code for the token? I do not expect that much trading because of long time approach of the project.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

Are eHealth still on ED?
Anyone has a adress or whats the officeial code for the token? I do not expect that much trading because of long time approach of the project.

I don't think that you can already trade them. Maybe the tokens aren't even minted yet.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Are eHealth still on ED?

I don't think that you can already trade them. Maybe the tokens aren't even minted yet.

you can get them just easily on an ethereum wallet, so you can transfer them. but you have to apply to exchanges to get listed. and before you dont apply, there will be no exchange listings.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

I suppose it would be much better if Dr. de Grey would discuss EHF project in another video and I think it will boost the morale in the community.
I was also waiting for the video and wondering, why there was never one published. Awesome that me finally published one :-)
With all the publicity that there has been in everything to the doctor it was a matter of time that they publish a video with her.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

With all the publicity that there has been in everything to the doctor it was a matter of time that they publish a video with her.

Yes, after the community permanently asked about a video with Aubrey it's good to have finally a short one with him. I guess it won't be the last one and next time he perhaps talks about his role at EHF. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

maybe they are waiting for a better time to publish it, not to blow out that popularity boost.
or they may be still working on a proper announcment.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging and Longevity Studies, Biotechnology, Drug Assessment, Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey talks briefly about himself
https://youtu.be/iTRCbsIFc80

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by April 30, 2018).

On April 10, 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

Finally, i was waiting this for a long time.

He is really great. And believe he will boost the whitelisters.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

got whitelisted and now have to wait for the 10th of april for the pre ico sale Smiley

times really flies fast Smiley
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

Apparently, Aubrey de Grey has a lot of experience in this segment - When ICO project has quality employees it's adds confidence that the project will be successful after the completion of the roadmap.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

got whitelisted and now have to wait for the 10th of april for the pre ico sale Smiley

times really flies fast Smiley

You are probably not the only one.

I just realized there are 269 pages on the thread. Hype is real.

sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

Apparently, Aubrey de Grey has a lot of experience in this segment - When ICO project has quality employees it's adds confidence that the project will be successful after the completion of the roadmap.
Knowing that Aubrey has relation with ehf should make the passion from investors will increase. We can forget the market bearish for a while with this good news.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Knowing that Aubrey has relation with ehf should make the passion from investors will increase. We can forget the market bearish for a while with this good news.
Yep, the good news always influence the cryptomarket positively. Any other good news, even the fake ones?)))
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

Are eHealth still on ED?

you can get them just easily on an ethereum wallet, so you can transfer them. but you have to apply to exchanges to get listed. and before you dont apply, there will be no exchange listings.
instead i believe that they will be available soon on forkdelta at a price lower than that of ico so it is advisable to make a strategy of hold on long term or at least until the tokens will be tradable also on other exchanges...
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

Yes it’s true that everything is a bit hard these days, not simple to earn money and make good investment. But maybe it’s a good time to invest in ico and hold for many mounth, wait and see, maybe the market will come back. First we will see if EHF sale work well or not.

we just need to hope that we wont enter a depression market like in 2014 again... lets keep our eyes on april Smiley

The Ehealth roadmap can be strategically benefited by a strong and continuous rise in the near future, many projects just out of their Icos have lost, as some investors, we can gradually apply in Ehealth and wait for April and the following months without fear
The danger for this project is that for a very long time, the world of cryptocurrency may change in the crust... Therefore, no one is immune from complete bankruptcy.

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: