Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:35:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

For those who are still here and in the official channels, holding the tokens during and after their start of use, will surely be a time of idleness and waiting, but good profits

hey belechau, do you have more news to say so? how long to you expect to hodl before selling the tokens with a profit?

The team looks pretty good and with a lot of experience and the idea is also very marketable so I think it has a brilliant future.

I agree and not only is the team suited for the job but the community is going to be in need of such platforms in the near future

analyzing the fast and continuous growth potential that exists in Ehealh, I will certainly sell some chips and bring a quick return if they do, but always holding 60/70% of the acquired tokens is a wise decision, and hodl for a long time
Since the roadmap of the project is quite long, I would say most of the investors here are the long-term ones. The project may become a leader in the sector, but it will happen not too soon.

Indeed, the true worth of the project is achieved once the roadmap is entirely processed
We will have to wait a very long time for the end of the road map))) But I think that in the end our expectations will be met!
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging and Longevity Studies, Biotechnology, Drug Assessment, Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey talks briefly about himself
https://youtu.be/iTRCbsIFc80

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by April 30, 2018).

On April 10, 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

Finally, i was waiting this for a long time.

He is really great. And believe he will boost the whitelisters.

But we don't yet know how much was raised during the private placement? Can't wait to see the result.
Whitelist is open, good news!

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

Yes it’s true that everything is a bit hard these days, not simple to earn money and make good investment. But maybe it’s a good time to invest in ico and hold for many mounth, wait and see, maybe the market will come back. First we will see if EHF sale work well or not.

we just need to hope that we wont enter a depression market like in 2014 again... lets keep our eyes on april Smiley

The Ehealth roadmap can be strategically benefited by a strong and continuous rise in the near future, many projects just out of their Icos have lost, as some investors, we can gradually apply in Ehealth and wait for April and the following months without fear
The danger for this project is that for a very long time, the world of cryptocurrency may change in the crust... Therefore, no one is immune from complete bankruptcy.

You are right at this time completely new concepts will be made. But I think we need those long-term projects to let the cryptospace evolve.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging and Longevity Studies, Biotechnology, Drug Assessment, Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey talks briefly about himself
https://youtu.be/iTRCbsIFc80

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by April 30, 2018).

On April 10, 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

Finally, i was waiting this for a long time.

He is really great. And believe he will boost the whitelisters.

But we don't yet know how much was raised during the private placement? Can't wait to see the result.
Whitelist is open, good news!

Let's hope they will be able to disclose this information about the money raised in the private-sale once it's over. All of us here would be very interested, I assume.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

Yes it’s true that everything is a bit hard these days, not simple to earn money and make good investment. But maybe it’s a good time to invest in ico and hold for many mounth, wait and see, maybe the market will come back. First we will see if EHF sale work well or not.

we just need to hope that we wont enter a depression market like in 2014 again... lets keep our eyes on april Smiley

The Ehealth roadmap can be strategically benefited by a strong and continuous rise in the near future, many projects just out of their Icos have lost, as some investors, we can gradually apply in Ehealth and wait for April and the following months without fear
The danger for this project is that for a very long time, the world of cryptocurrency may change in the crust... Therefore, no one is immune from complete bankruptcy.

There is always the risk of bankruptcy in any field. As you said, we are all prone to this. But as far as Blockchain is concerned, I do not think this will ever happen. Or maybe not too soon. It's a pretty hard time that we all go through. We have to be optimistic. I think everything will come back to normal soon.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

You are right at this time completely new concepts will be made. But I think we need those long-term projects to let the cryptospace evolve.
At the moment it all depends of Bitcoin, I want to believe that this will change with time, and the pricing for the main altcoins will depend on their personal progress.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

At the moment it all depends of Bitcoin, I want to believe that this will change with time, and the pricing for the main altcoins will depend on their personal progress.
Yes thats a pitty, but BTC is the biggest exchange possibilitie for FIAT.
So it will be the leading coin until there are more FIAT-conversions available.
Then the dependence of the altcoins from BTC will hopefully not be that strong anymore.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

Yes thats a pitty, but BTC is the biggest exchange possibilitie for FIAT.
So it will be the leading coin until there are more FIAT-conversions available.
Then the dependence of the altcoins from BTC will hopefully not be that strong anymore.
[/quote

All this dependence on the Alts is really pitiful, seeing the days running, and the Alts plummeting double the Btc, I hope to see better days ahead. Ehealth will have its time and a better scenario, I hope, at that time I think your script is quite planned
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

This project has so long time frame that we shouldn't really worry about current price of bitcoin or ethereum
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

yep, buy now, drink jägermeister and try to forget that you bought some tokens for the next 2 years Smiley

get rich Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

yep, buy now, drink jägermeister and try to forget that you bought some tokens for the next 2 years Smiley

get rich Smiley
Good idea to get rich, the problem is, that I bought coins some weeks ago and forgot them.
Now they are in loss and I have no money left  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

get rich Smiley
Good idea to get rich, the problem is, that I bought coins some weeks ago and forgot them.
Now they are in loss and I have no money left  Cheesy
Besides drinking Jager meister isn't very healthy which is ironic in the terms of investing in health related project
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

Are there already some demo/mockup videos of the product available?

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

The only videos that exist so far, are the demonstration of the teams and their knowledge, still a long time remaining for this project, I believe that Team work soon in Demos
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

No, blockchain is very good, if its implemented in a very suitable place it will be very useful.
This project , if they can finish the development like what they said in the whitepaper and roadmap, i believe many people will use it no matter what crypto market condition is.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

thats right, thats a new level of healthcare services, based on blockchain, AI, NLP, EBM, telemedicine and other key technologies. Wink
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:12:27 AM

No, blockchain is very good, if its implemented in a very suitable place it will be very useful.
This project , if they can finish the development like what they said in the whitepaper and roadmap, i believe many people will use it no matter what crypto market condition is.
People will use what they think is good for them, investors will invest if they think they can get better ROI, eHealth and the use of AI is a bit far from now, development will take a lot of years before it can be completed hope that you guys still holds your token when that times comes.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

I don't think there is any plan for it so far, or at least i haven't read about it in the whitepaper but, maybe would be a good idea to produce a mvp since the product will take time to get ready.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

I don't think there is any plan for it so far, or at least i haven't read about it in the whitepaper but, maybe would be a good idea to produce a mvp since the product will take time to get ready.
I dont think we will see it before the ICO, even the development will start after the ICO according to the roadmap.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

I dont think we will see it before the ICO, even the development will start after the ICO according to the roadmap.

Yes its a smart contract and it requires highly professional programmers. It will cost fortunes to develop the product, even mvp
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: