Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

Are there already some demo/mockup videos of the product available?

I don't think there is any plan for it so far, or at least i haven't read about it in the whitepaper but, maybe would be a good idea to produce a mvp since the product will take time to get ready.
I dont think we will see it before the ICO, even the development will start after the ICO according to the roadmap.

Yes its a smart contract and it requires highly professional programmers. It will cost fortunes to develop the product, even mvp
It would be nice to have the demo for the ICO but I think we still have a lot of waiting to see it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

yep, buy now, drink jägermeister and try to forget that you bought some tokens for the next 2 years Smiley

get rich Smiley
Good idea to get rich, the problem is, that I bought coins some weeks ago and forgot them.
Now they are in loss and I have no money left  Cheesy
Besides drinking Jager meister isn't very healthy which is ironic in the terms of investing in health related project

Tbh, it will be hard to invest and forget it when we are still in crypto activities daily. With all the bad news regarding ICO's out there, I wish ehealth will be survive and able to finish their plans as mentioned on the roadmap.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

yep, buy now, drink jägermeister and try to forget that you bought some tokens for the next 2 years Smiley

get rich Smiley
Good idea to get rich, the problem is, that I bought coins some weeks ago and forgot them.
Besides drinking Jager meister isn't very healthy which is ironic in the terms of investing in health related project

Tbh, it will be hard to invest and forget it when we are still in crypto activities daily. With all the bad news regarding ICO's out there, I wish ehealth will be survive and able to finish their plans as mentioned on the roadmap.

Yeah, for people who are checking prices every day it will be super hard but think of someone who has a job outside of crypto and just wants to invest some money and don't bother with it.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

I don't think there is any plan for it so far, or at least i haven't read about it in the whitepaper but, maybe would be a good idea to produce a mvp since the product will take time to get ready.
I dont think we will see it before the ICO, even the development will start after the ICO according to the roadmap.

Yes its a smart contract and it requires highly professional programmers. It will cost fortunes to develop the product, even mvp

Especially in healthcare, any product should be triple checked for bugs, inconsistencies, anything that might go wrong, otherwise it can harm people, and nobody wants that. At lest eHealth offers us a realistic roadmap.

rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

get rich Smiley

My portfolio value became trash nowadays so I'll try to listen your advice, but no matter what market situation, I'll hold my ehealth tokens until the realisation of the project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

That is true, however would be useful to get some preview later on to keep the attention on the project
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

That is true, however would be useful to get some preview later on to keep the attention on the project

You are absolutely right that it would be useful but Ehealth team keeps appointing respectful professionals in their areas and shooting some videos with them, these are keeping attention high i think.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

You are absolutely right that it would be useful but Ehealth team keeps appointing respectful professionals in their areas and shooting some videos with them, these are keeping attention high i think.

it does show that the project has potential. it's good that they're showing team members and the experience of the project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

get rich Smiley

My portfolio value became trash nowadays so I'll try to listen your advice, but no matter what market situation, I'll hold my ehealth tokens until the realisation of the project.
That's a really good advise, in fact after looking at the market situation I'm going to put it into practice. Grin
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

get rich Smiley

That's a really good advise, in fact after looking at the market situation I'm going to put it into practice. Grin

I should follow this advice as well. Blockfolio is a source of depression these days  Wink
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

get rich Smiley

I should follow this advice as well. Blockfolio is a source of depression these days  Wink

I guess this project will further teach us the benefits of holding longer our tokens especially on this time of bearish attitude. I do hope we will not regret it later. Smiley

I just hope that the market stabilizes, it should, sooner or later, so I'm holding everything and not selling. We already lost enough, it's time to start gaining something!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

get rich Smiley

I guess this project will further teach us the benefits of holding longer our tokens especially on this time of bearish attitude. I do hope we will not regret it later. Smiley

I just hope that the market stabilizes, it should, sooner or later, so I'm holding everything and not selling. We already lost enough, it's time to start gaining something!

Well hopefully sooner then later, but it could take some time, really. No one knows when the market goes up again.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Yes the market will restart a day I think, I hope, but I don’t know when. Maybe it’s a good time to accumulate, or Invest in some good ico. We will see I few days, ehf can work well I think, we will see soon.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

Yes the market will restart a day I think, I hope, but I don’t know when. Maybe it’s a good time to accumulate, or Invest in some good ico. We will see I few days, ehf can work well I think, we will see soon.

On the other hand you have many transactions happening digitally, a broken bank system...if that collapses the next years, crypto might blow up but thats just speculating. When people will invest their money in products to hold its value while the cash-money is dropping then people will also seek out other stuff next to gold or real estate investment.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

On the other hand you have many transactions happening digitally, a broken bank system...if that collapses the next years, crypto might blow up but thats just speculating. When people will invest their money in products to hold its value while the cash-money is dropping then people will also seek out other stuff next to gold or real estate investment.

Surely it's complicated to speculate on how long this will happen, the only certainty we can have, is that succession will happen, and the more project users bring to Crypto in the coming months, the better for post-Bank era stability, and Ehealth will contribute a lot for this
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

I hope you are right, since the falling market does not contribute to the development of such projects.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

I hope you are right, since the falling market does not contribute to the development of such projects.
The fluctuation because of the correction is still in the process, but it will be enough one really good thing or a piece of news to get the market up again.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

get rich Smiley

Well hopefully sooner then later, but it could take some time, really. No one knows when the market goes up again.

Ehealth is a long term project and this down trend may could take a bit longer to recover again. It is such a good coincidence. We can invest and wait for the platform to work as expected then the market maybe will up in the same time.
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

This is a long term project, attracting investors who aren't looking for a quick profit but for visionary research. Whatever happens with the current prices of cryptocurrencies doesn't matter that much.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

its not only long therm, its a selecting of high level medical experts for complete client demand satisfaction.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: