Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

I would like to think that this project will be definitely worth the wait as I think the crypto community will embrace it knowing that it is a very essential one for them. Smiley

Yes, this project has a potential to gain massive success in the future. Health is a good platform to pick since health has a never ending development.
You are right, there are still to commit many discoveries in this sector - and if the project improves the health of millions of people, eHealth will become world famous, although of course it will take a long time - until 2025.

That wonders if any competitors picked up the idea already. Sureley there will be spin offs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

I would like to think that this project will be definitely worth the wait as I think the crypto community will embrace it knowing that it is a very essential one for them. Smiley

Yes, this project has a potential to gain massive success in the future. Health is a good platform to pick since health has a never ending development.
You are right, there are still to commit many discoveries in this sector - and if the project improves the health of millions of people, eHealth will become world famous, although of course it will take a long time - until 2025.

That wonders if any competitors picked up the idea already. Sureley there will be spin offs.
Of course their will be people who jump on the train. Then you have to be more innovative, have a better usability, be cheaper or sometimes its enough to be the first and have many people in your project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Of course their will be people who jump on the train. Then you have to be more innovative, have a better usability, be cheaper or sometimes its enough to be the first and have many people in your project.

It will not be easy but if eHealth will be first on the market and do things right they will scoop a lion's share of the market.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

It will not be easy but if eHealth will be first on the market and do things right they will scoop a lion's share of the market.

Yes you will always have an advantage when you are the first on the market but sometimes it gets problematic when your idea gets picked up while you are still in developement and the competitor finishes his product first by just simplifying it.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

I've been thinking... some people were worried about overpopulation due to longer lives. Should we turn the EHF concept upside down? Is it more efficient if people died sooner?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

They are quite active in telegram answering question, there was even Eray Ozkural in there willing to answer questions few days back.

I like that the members of the team are very active and ready to answer any question from investors. This gives confidence in the reliability of the project.
The communication of the project is quite good. They are releasing videos and interviews periodically and keeping the community informed.

I think that's a consequence of the fact that they have a long roadmap. it's mandatory to keep people informed.

If the community in here hears no news from Ehealth team, project will lost its hype so its necessary to post some informative videos or etc. to keep the interest high.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

I've been thinking... some people were worried about overpopulation due to longer lives. Should we turn the EHF concept upside down? Is it more efficient if people died sooner?

That's an April 1st worthy idea.  Wink

More efficient yes, in terms of resources needed and saved by people living shorter lives but I would like to see the marketing campaign for this kind of project.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

More efficient yes, in terms of resources needed and saved by people living shorter lives but I would like to see the marketing campaign for this kind of project.

Grin Grin yeah it seems like a joke to me. But i also will be curious about a project like that, from all aspect, r&d, marketing, after sales Smiley etc.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

They are quite active in telegram answering question, there was even Eray Ozkural in there willing to answer questions few days back.

I like that the members of the team are very active and ready to answer any question from investors. This gives confidence in the reliability of the project.
The communication of the project is quite good. They are releasing videos and interviews periodically and keeping the community informed.

I think that's a consequence of the fact that they have a long roadmap. it's mandatory to keep people informed.

If the community in here hears no news from Ehealth team, project will lost its hype so its necessary to post some informative videos or etc. to keep the interest high.

But i think people act like it is not a crypto project.

For example we are asking updates nearly every second on crytpo. If a project doesn't update us for three days we start to think it is dead. But for a long-term project like ehealth they can have longer time periods to keep updating people.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Grin Grin yeah it seems like a joke to me. But i also will be curious about a project like that, from all aspect, r&d, marketing, after sales Smiley etc.
In this century, I think overpopulation will not be a problem - suitable places for living on the planet Earth is still plenty but climate change is main problem.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

imo, i like ehealth a lot and also like the videos they post from their team members, but somehow i wish to get more information from them, like, how it is going, any big news and updates upcoming and so on.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

The project could be successful with the high-quality health and medical services provided via an advanced IT platform.
beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:48:15 PM
Merited by Piggy (2)

In this century, I think overpopulation will not be a problem - suitable places for living on the planet Earth is still plenty but climate change is main problem.

Nope it is a big problem. World has limited resources and we are wasting lots of it.

Overpopulation can make things worse.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

Yes the market will restart a day I think, I hope, but I don’t know when. Maybe it’s a good time to accumulate, or Invest in some good ico. We will see I few days, ehf can work well I think, we will see soon.

I hope you are right, since the falling market does not contribute to the development of such projects.
The fluctuation because of the correction is still in the process, but it will be enough one really good thing or a piece of news to get the market up again.
I think in the next bull run bitcoin will fall from the throne. But I think this will not happen this year.
Looking at the current market scenario anything can happen this year but i also think that bearish market will be over soon and  bitcoin will be bullish for rest of the months of 2018.

I think the bearish market will end eventually. But i don't think we can predict the timing. I hope it will be over son but we will know the time when it happens.
Usually all changes and growth begin in autumn, as in summer many large players go on rest to exotic countries. I think by this time everything will be approximately like now.
I don't agree with you, this rule doesn't work in crypto, it is a wild west, last summer there was strong growth.
In cryptocurrency growth this year will not be very strong, it is purely my opinion, at the end of last year, a lot of people have poured money into bitcoin and lost a lot! Therefore, this year everyone will be wary of the world of cryptocurrency!

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

if the project will be successful as i think it will be, i believe that the quality of the health of all of us, will be better, i believe that with a long-term project, even weekly updates/news will go well...
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

The project could be successful with the high-quality health and medical services provided via an advanced IT platform.

Always health projects will be successful. Of course, that's only when everything is up and running. As far as I can see, the eHealtFirst team is very good and I take it very seriously. I do not think we will be disappointed at all about this project. As far as I can see everything goes according to their plan.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

Always health projects will be successful. Of course, that's only when everything is up and running. As far as I can see, the eHealtFirst team is very good and I take it very seriously. I do not think we will be disappointed at all about this project. As far as I can see everything goes according to their plan.
I also hope much for the good future of this project, since it has a great chance to become successful. It has all the necessary features for that: team, intentions, direction.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Wow, finally a video from the revered Aubrey de Grey! I admit I was skeptical about his name attached to EHF without exactly knowing why, but seeing that video gives me confidence.

The community's been asking for a video with this guy since it's been announced he's part of eHealth First project, so now that the video is there nobody can be skeptical anymore. Good that the team finally posted it.

I suppose it would be much better if Dr. de Grey would discuss EHF project in another video and I think it will boost the morale in the community.
Apparently, Aubrey de Grey has a lot of experience in this segment - When ICO project has quality employees it's adds confidence that the project will be successful after the completion of the roadmap.
Knowing that Aubrey has relation with ehf should make the passion from investors will increase. We can forget the market bearish for a while with this good news.
Perhaps you are right, the only thing I would advise you not to relax too much and did not hope for one good news. For the prosperity project news should be periodically otherwise it will be very bad!
Herad Hedid

Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

Wow, finally a video from the revered Aubrey de Grey! I admit I was skeptical about his name attached to EHF without exactly knowing why, but seeing that video gives me confidence.

The community's been asking for a video with this guy since it's been announced he's part of eHealth First project, so now that the video is there nobody can be skeptical anymore. Good that the team finally posted it.

I suppose it would be much better if Dr. de Grey would discuss EHF project in another video and I think it will boost the morale in the community.
Apparently, Aubrey de Grey has a lot of experience in this segment - When ICO project has quality employees it's adds confidence that the project will be successful after the completion of the roadmap.
Knowing that Aubrey has relation with ehf should make the passion from investors will increase. We can forget the market bearish for a while with this good news.
Perhaps you are right, the only thing I would advise you not to relax too much and did not hope for one good news. For the prosperity project news should be periodically otherwise it will be very bad!

You are right this kind of new can create hype which floats away very fast and after that investors who bought in the top complain about the drops in value.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

What could be better then an IT-platform for Personalized Health and Longevity Management
based on Blockchain with Artificial Intelligence in the future?
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: