Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:28:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Is Ehealth staff communicating in this thread ? Looks like only speculators here
Thats true, they dont communicate here, but they were quite active some time ago.
For urgent questions you should ask in Telegram, but they shouldnt ignore bitcointalk, this is an important media for crypto.

The staff post updates like the latest YouTube videos and pictures from conferences they were attending.
Yes, as far as i know they dont have any community manager to be active and communicate with people here, i dont see any on their team board.

They should get one for this topic here. I think Bitcoin talk is one of the most important source of informations for projects, especially if there are a lot of questions.

It would be a good idea for the time of the ICO especially. Potential investors always have a lot of questions.

A project needs to attract as many investors as they can and being active is one of the method to achieve it. I wish the team will be more vocal in this thread.

They keep us up to date with project development and they are currently working on MVP to launch before the sale. I'd say it's a pretty good way to attract investors as well. They're not wasting time, but doing what really matters.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

how much have they fundraised in the private sale? if i may ask. does anyone know this here or was there an official announcement made by the devs?

I'd love to know this as well. anyone have a wallet address?

I don't have the address but as far as I know they mentioned that they got around $800 000 in the private sale.

well, collecting over 800,000 $ ain't bad during a pretty bearish market, when the private sale was Smiley i hope to expect at least 20m on the pre-sale event Smiley

20m is a good amount to expect. My only desire is ehealth gets its soft cap.

In this market, i can't expect more.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

how much have they fundraised in the private sale? if i may ask. does anyone know this here or was there an official announcement made by the devs?

I don't have the address but as far as I know they mentioned that they got around $800 000 in the private sale.

well, collecting over 800,000 $ ain't bad during a pretty bearish market, when the private sale was Smiley i hope to expect at least 20m on the pre-sale event Smiley

The market seems to get a passion recently. We can hope that this ehealth project will hit the desired amount therefore the world will be benefit from the platform in the future.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

The market seems to get a passion recently. We can hope that this ehealth project will hit the desired amount therefore the world will be benefit from the platform in the future.

Of course, I am also happy to know that Ehealth will arrive in a better scenario and will have even more attention of new fans, that this resume is continuous and surprises us more and more, we will have the opportunity to see a revolutionary platform in action
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

20m, and all that only in the pre-sale? That would be almost 40000 ETH right now. I like your optimism but that's not gonna happen.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

20m, and all that only in the pre-sale? That would be almost 40000 ETH right now. I like your optimism but that's not gonna happen.
The sum is impressive, I am sure that they will collect the needed amount of money to successfully start the project.
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

Is Ehealth staff communicating in this thread ? Looks like only speculators here
Thats true, they dont communicate here, but they were quite active some time ago.
For urgent questions you should ask in Telegram, but they shouldnt ignore bitcointalk, this is an important media for crypto.

The staff post updates like the latest YouTube videos and pictures from conferences they were attending.
Yes, as far as i know they dont have any community manager to be active and communicate with people here, i dont see any on their team board.

They should get one for this topic here. I think Bitcoin talk is one of the most important source of informations for projects, especially if there are a lot of questions.

Community managers will always helpful but in this thread ehealth reps are active too. Some we should give them credit about this.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

in fact, perhaps the team should be a little more active on btk as well as on other channels (telegram), with the market that perhaps stabilizesi think ico will receive large investments and the hard cap is possible to reach...
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

in fact, perhaps the team should be a little more active on btk as well as on other channels (telegram), with the market that perhaps stabilizesi think ico will receive large investments and the hard cap is possible to reach...

Of course more active community = more investment, they are active with youtube videos and posts in here. Maybe we'll see more in further days.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Of course more active community = more investment, they are active with youtube videos and posts in here. Maybe we'll see more in further days.
Their activity is not that bad comparing to other projects but I agree that they could improve it.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

For such a long term project like eHealth they shoud hire somebody, who will take care of bitcointalk and other social medias.
The images at the ann-thread has moved to another domain since days f.e. this could be fixed very easy and fast.
If they pay with eHelth-token it would be quite cheap for them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

Their activity is not that bad comparing to other projects but I agree that they could improve it.

I say they are quite active, both here and on youtube or telegram. Indeed, there are projects in which they respond much harder and give far less information. It may be even better, but I say it does pretty well, considering the work they make for the project.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

The sum is impressive, I am sure that they will collect the needed amount of money to successfully start the project.
That is not a bad amount in the current market situation. The pre-sale should go well but 20m sounds too much.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

and much more, by using EHF applications, doctors can organize at patient's will online medical consultations.  Wink
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

thats right and the nationality team structure is looks also fantastic. 20 Team Members from 8 countries.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

There are already some applications centralized in some countries for appointment scheduling, they are usually managed or supported by local medicine councils, it would be wonderful to see one day an integration to these and real and total decentralization of these activities
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

Yes 800 000$ un the private sale is a good amount, maybe the pre sale the amount will be good too but i think that with the actual market aim 20 millions $ is not so easy, but possible, we will see if the hype around ehf is enough.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

Hi everyone!

EHF Director in AI and NLP Eray Ozkural:
Biomedical publications.
https://youtu.be/vm38dmFSpAk

There are millions of biomedical publications, thankfully collated in some online databases, biomedical researchers are very generous in that regard, a lot of articles are open to the public, although some are still behind a paywall. We can access those archives, basically. Now, a human, or a bunch of humans, say you gathered one thousand people,  how much time does it take to go through and summarize the findings and translate to some machine readable format? For a single technical paper, maybe for an expert, it will take only a few hours, but there are millions of articles, so even with such an extensive work force, you would have to do this over and over again, because there are always new papers, and maybe the format you use isn’t enough, so you have to do it all over again. This is obviously something that’s apt for automation, it calls for it, and the best kind of automation we have is AI & machine learning. So we’re going to leverage the power of deep learning to do this task. We want the machine to extract every relevant bit of information from this treasure trove, and use this for preventive medicine, for recommending alternative therapies, helping medical professionals come up with better cures, there is a lot of value in this without doubt.

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

In May 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:45:42 AM

I've been seeing on the various tech websites and magazines portable health checkup devices and public medical pods that you can climb in for a checkup, mobile phone doctor visits, undetectable prosthetics, face transplants, all kinds of new advances are being made in the medical industry. This is an exciting time to be alive. This project has a good chance with all the hype around the medical industry.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

Yes thats impossible, because the token allocation for the pre-sale is limited which is 1.500.000 max and thats around 9000 ETH (0.006 ETH per token).
Its written on their site https://www.ehfirst.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: