Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:02:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

You can see the EHF Smart Contract code on GitHub.
https://github.com/isvirin/neurodao/blob/5fbff1e15b199e5623d37eec00995bdbef716b75/eHealth%20first/EhfirstCrowdsale.sol
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

Thats nice! Got to look into the other repositorys of this user and see what they are up to Cheesy
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

Yes the team seems to be really busy right now, maybe it’s normal cause there is a lot of things to develop and I don’t now if they have the time to change the bitcointalk. Also the roadmap is on very long term, maybe it’s realistic for a health care project , so they have time to change and work more on bitcointalk.

They mentioned they are going to produce a mvp maybe they are working on that, os going to require time to get it ready
I can understand that they are busy, but they should have foresee that a hire someone or keep some time to spend in the forum.

Indeed they have hired a community manager but is beyond my comprehension why he is just active in telegram while actually all the active discussions are basically happening in here.

I would say it is a pretty tough job to take care of a huge Telegram group. So he is probably busy managing everything there. It could make sense to hire a second community manager, whos task is only to answer questions here in the forum and discuss with us here.

They should definitely. Just Telegram is not enough in my eyes. There are a lot of people who don't use Telegram or at least not regularely.

A professional and well thought project like Ehealth shouldn't avoid these types of expenses and hire a second community manager i think.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Thats nice! Got to look into the other repositorys of this user and see what they are up to Cheesy

Yeah an active Github is always a good thing. People can check the code and even help with requests and bug reports.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Yeah an active Github is always a good thing. People can check the code and even help with requests and bug reports.

Thanks for sharing Github. Github can bring community and ehealth more togetger and as mentioned above enthusiastic people can help your project to get better.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
sambuki

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

In a span of 2 months a lot will happen eHealth may become the best ICO to invest in and it may also be the worst depending on the team, how they will handle the project.

Yes, everhything will depend on the development of the project. If the team able to promote and get a lot of attentions from investors, the chance to be success is exist.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

a lot of attention is also needed, the hartcap is probably quite high. so 100 millionen?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Yes the team seems to be really busy right now, maybe it’s normal cause there is a lot of things to develop and I don’t now if they have the time to change the bitcointalk. Also the roadmap is on very long term, maybe it’s realistic for a health care project , so they have time to change and work more on bitcointalk.

They mentioned they are going to produce a mvp maybe they are working on that, os going to require time to get it ready
I can understand that they are busy, but they should have foresee that a hire someone or keep some time to spend in the forum.

Indeed they have hired a community manager but is beyond my comprehension why he is just active in telegram while actually all the active discussions are basically happening in here.

I would say it is a pretty tough job to take care of a huge Telegram group. So he is probably busy managing everything there. It could make sense to hire a second community manager, whos task is only to answer questions here in the forum and discuss with us here.

They should definitely. Just Telegram is not enough in my eyes. There are a lot of people who don't use Telegram or at least not regularely.

A professional and well thought project like Ehealth shouldn't avoid these types of expenses and hire a second community manager i think.

They make all important announcements here, all major project-related questions were covered in the beginning of the topic, they have videos coming out on Youtube on a regular basis, I think they are doing enough in this department. Answering the same questions over and over again doesn't improve the quality of the project, in my opinion.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

a lot of attention is also needed, the hartcap is probably quite high. so 100 millionen?

yes but unsold tokens will be burned. so its reasonable to set a high hardcap, so you have a lot of tokens (which will be created on coin creation, irreversebly) for investors and raising the coinvalue by burning the unsold tokens.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

In a span of 2 months a lot will happen eHealth may become the best ICO to invest in and it may also be the worst depending on the team, how they will handle the project.

Yes, everhything will depend on the development of the project. If the team able to promote and get a lot of attentions from investors, the chance to be success is exist.
i believe that the future, the success of this project depends a lot from the next moves of the team, if they can do a pounding advertising campaign, attract new investors, make prestigious partnerships, certainly the hard cap is a little bit high...
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

yes but unsold tokens will be burned. so its reasonable to set a high hardcap, so you have a lot of tokens (which will be created on coin creation, irreversebly) for investors and raising the coinvalue by burning the unsold tokens.

That's actually a very good point, I never thought about it in this way. But on the other hand, hardcaps shouldn't be too high, because then they simply seem unrealistic and discourage investors from investing.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

That's actually a very good point, I never thought about it in this way. But on the other hand, hardcaps shouldn't be too high, because then they simply seem unrealistic and discourage investors from investing.

$ 100 million is a lot but in December almost any whitepaper could achieve that. given the scope and the long roadmap $100 million does not sound so unrealistic.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

$ 100 million is a lot but in December almost any whitepaper could achieve that. given the scope and the long roadmap $100 million does not sound so unrealistic.
If unsold tokens are burned, then it does not matter. The team has created this hard cap because they are confident of success and have great ambitions.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

I think the main reason is the preparation for pre-sales. Before the start of sales remains very little.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

I think the main reason is the preparation for pre-sales. Before the start of sales remains very little.

Let them work the most important thing is that they make a good working project. Marketing etc will come later. Better to create marketing when you have a good project and good product.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

I am not sure about it.

If it was a security and giving out dividends it may reach but for a utility, 100m is a hard target to reach.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

I am not sure about it.

If it was a security and giving out dividends it may reach but for a utility, 100m is a hard target to reach.

I agree, 100 mil is too high, but then again as long as the project continues it doesn't matter to me if it's achieved.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

Let them work the most important thing is that they make a good working project. Marketing etc will come later. Better to create marketing when you have a good project and good product.

There is a good performance of the team in relation to marketing, but for the value they want to achieve, I believe that they should still be more aggressive yet, it is possible to reach an even higher level of disclosure
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

There is a good performance of the team in relation to marketing, but for the value they want to achieve, I believe that they should still be more aggressive yet, it is possible to reach an even higher level of disclosure

In vain you do aggressive marketing if you do not have any to do. I find it normal for them to focus their attention on the project right now and then on a market promotion. I think what they have done so far has made the project known. And as far as his promotion is concerned, he will be very aggressive when he has some finished parts of it.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

EHF team will attend Invest Forum in Moscow and will present eHealth First Project and ICO.
Save the date - April 26, 2018!
It would be great, if you come and we can get acquainted personally.
Welcome!

Have we some Russian people here?

Of course there are) And a happy coincidence at this time I will be in Moscow, on the job, if it's to emerge successfully, I will definitely attend this event!
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: