Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

EHF team will attend Invest Forum in Moscow and will present eHealth First Project and ICO.
Save the date - April 26, 2018!
It would be great, if you come and we can get acquainted personally.
Welcome!

Have we some Russian people here?

Of course there are) And a happy coincidence at this time I will be in Moscow, on the job, if it's to emerge successfully, I will definitely attend this event!

Great that this guy attend so many conferences and events. I think this will attract some big investors at the end.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

There have been other ICOs last year that raised more than 100 million. It's not impossible. But those project were hyped. I don't see such a big hype for EHF yet.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

There have been other ICOs last year that raised more than 100 million. It's not impossible. But those project were hyped. I don't see such a big hype for EHF yet.

Well, most of them were overhyped. And they hurt their investors at the end. I really not sure any ico raised more than 100m $ and make their investors happy at the end.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

Well, most of them were overhyped. And they hurt their investors at the end. I really not sure any ico raised more than 100m $ and make their investors happy at the end.

EOS is not doing so bad, it's already beaten Litecoin.

Hey do u know what happened with filecoin, wasn't it the biggest ICO yet, is it already on CMC?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

In a span of 2 months a lot will happen eHealth may become the best ICO to invest in and it may also be the worst depending on the team, how they will handle the project.

Yes, everhything will depend on the development of the project. If the team able to promote and get a lot of attentions from investors, the chance to be success is exist.
Even in the next few years during the development progress, it can be the best coin to buy. The thing is there will be many more people buying the token if the progress always shows interesting things.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Yes i also think that the sucess of the ehf ico depend of the visbility and the marketing of the project. A lot of sucessfull ico was a sucess because of a good management of the communication and marketing by the team. I think ehf team handle the hype well, it will now depend of the future developpement.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:08:39 AM

Yes i also think that the sucess of the ehf ico depend of the visbility and the marketing of the project. A lot of sucessfull ico was a sucess because of a good management of the communication and marketing by the team. I think ehf team handle the hype well, it will now depend of the future developpement.

I'm quite curios to see the mvp they will come up with. Plus i hope they will have more blockchain convention they plan to participate, to promote the project.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

Yes the team seems to be really busy right now, maybe it’s normal cause there is a lot of things to develop and I don’t now if they have the time to change the bitcointalk. Also the roadmap is on very long term, maybe it’s realistic for a health care project , so they have time to change and work more on bitcointalk.
I think the main reason is the preparation for pre-sales. Before the start of sales remains very little.

Let them work the most important thing is that they make a good working project. Marketing etc will come later. Better to create marketing when you have a good project and good product.

I agree, I guess investors now often prefer ICO's with a MVP or at least a demo version but it also depends on the teams efforts to set up a successful ICO.
A successful project will depend on many things including good teamwork and something that can be used as a reference like demo version. Ehealth should be able to combine all the good stuffs therefore they will have a chance to bring the platform work as expected.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Yes the team seems to be really busy right now, maybe it’s normal cause there is a lot of things to develop and I don’t now if they have the time to change the bitcointalk. Also the roadmap is on very long term, maybe it’s realistic for a health care project , so they have time to change and work more on bitcointalk.
I think the main reason is the preparation for pre-sales. Before the start of sales remains very little.

Let them work the most important thing is that they make a good working project. Marketing etc will come later. Better to create marketing when you have a good project and good product.

I agree, I guess investors now often prefer ICO's with a MVP or at least a demo version but it also depends on the teams efforts to set up a successful ICO.
A successful project will depend on many things including good teamwork and something that can be used as a reference like demo version. Ehealth should be able to combine all the good stuffs therefore they will have a chance to bring the platform work as expected.

Marketing and developement are 2 completly different things. Thats why usually a salesman is hired at some point. But that might be a bit expensive for this project.
Selling a project only on the base of its developement is hard but I'm sure the team can handle that. There are already many publications and interviews.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

When it started it seems to me like Ehealth was just a one man project, but slowly the team and partner grew, but I still have the impression of lack in marketing and community management.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

When it started it seems to me like Ehealth was just a one man project, but slowly the team and partner grew, but I still have the impression of lack in marketing and community management.

EHF has always had people working on it, but it's a long term project so it's natural to have the team develop over time.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

a lot of attention is also needed, the hartcap is probably quite high. so 100 millionen?

yes but unsold tokens will be burned. so its reasonable to set a high hardcap, so you have a lot of tokens (which will be created on coin creation, irreversebly) for investors and raising the coinvalue by burning the unsold tokens.

That's actually a very good point, I never thought about it in this way. But on the other hand, hardcaps shouldn't be too high, because then they simply seem unrealistic and discourage investors from investing.

$ 100 million is a lot but in December almost any whitepaper could achieve that. given the scope and the long roadmap $100 million does not sound so unrealistic.

I am not sure about it.

If it was a security and giving out dividends it may reach but for a utility, 100m is a hard target to reach.

I agree, 100 mil is too high, but then again as long as the project continues it doesn't matter to me if it's achieved.

I hope they have working scenarios for cases when they collect less than hardcap, because 100 mil is a huge amount of money and in current market conditions I'm being rather skeptic of them being able to raise that much.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

a lot of attention is also needed, the hartcap is probably quite high. so 100 millionen?

yes but unsold tokens will be burned. so its reasonable to set a high hardcap, so you have a lot of tokens (which will be created on coin creation, irreversebly) for investors and raising the coinvalue by burning the unsold tokens.

That's actually a very good point, I never thought about it in this way. But on the other hand, hardcaps shouldn't be too high, because then they simply seem unrealistic and discourage investors from investing.

$ 100 million is a lot but in December almost any whitepaper could achieve that. given the scope and the long roadmap $100 million does not sound so unrealistic.

I am not sure about it.

If it was a security and giving out dividends it may reach but for a utility, 100m is a hard target to reach.

I agree, 100 mil is too high, but then again as long as the project continues it doesn't matter to me if it's achieved.

I hope they have working scenarios for cases when they collect less than hardcap, because 100 mil is a huge amount of money and in current market conditions I'm being rather skeptic of them being able to raise that much.

How can you say its high, What if the project need that much for progress.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

I am not sure about it.

There is actually a lot of time to go till the end of the ico, plus they could find some big investor which see the value of the project, 100 mil is very hard but not impossible.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

I am not sure about it.

There is actually a lot of time to go till the end of the ico, plus they could find some big investor which see the value of the project, 100 mil is very hard but not impossible.

100 mil is certainly on the higher end of the spectrum and only if there's a huge bull market it could be achieved but who knows.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

I am not sure about it.

100 mil is certainly on the higher end of the spectrum and only if there's a huge bull market it could be achieved but who knows.

I don't see any ICO raise 100M again in the near future. But eHealth also doesn't need that much money. The primary goal should be to reach the softcap, which I think will be achieved easily. Then we will see.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

I am not sure about it.

I don't see any ICO raise 100M again in the near future. But eHealth also doesn't need that much money. The primary goal should be to reach the softcap, which I think will be achieved easily. Then we will see.

yeah the softcap will be easy, i think. its kind of hard to really trust crypto at the moment. and many people are scared off. but i think there are still some investers which will make good use of the current market situation, so not everything is forsaken.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

The pictures in the opening post are still missing... It would be nice if the team could arrange a reupload.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

The pictures in the opening post are still missing... It would be nice if the team could arrange a reupload.

Yeah, you are right.

It can cause a bad first impression for possible investors.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

Yeah, you are right.

It can cause a bad first impression for possible investors.

I agree. They should fix this asap because it would give a wrong impression. The team is quite active but maybe overworked.
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: