Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

I think that the project will be popular among people and its cost will only grow

I also think so, a lot of people praise this project and his team

I began to mix up more and more often that the activity of people in the project is constantly growing

Yes, the activity project is pretty good and is in demand and successful with users

I do not quite understand how this function will work with the installation of a commission for translation.

Well, it's pretty simple, you, as the initiator of money transfer, put a commission for the transfer, which you are ready to give. This commission is calculated in tokens.

And what will affect this commission? What factors or events?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

A great project, very relevant for today! I am very glad that I found this. At the moment this is the only project that interested me.
I agree with you, Now I watch only him. Like many other users. What do you think about the development team?
I genuinely like the team. Some people I knew before, but certainly in the team a lot of talented.
Yes, I also saw some of the other large-scale projects, I think this is a good indicator! There is a chance to break out into the forefront among other projects
I agree, poetmou we can only wait for the project to start working in full.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

A great project, very relevant for today! I am very glad that I found this. At the moment this is the only project that interested me.
I agree with you, Now I watch only him. Like many other users. What do you think about the development team?
I genuinely like the team. Some people I knew before, but certainly in the team a lot of talented.
Yes, I also saw some of the other large-scale projects, I think this is a good indicator! There is a chance to break out into the forefront among other projects
I agree, poetmou we can only wait for the project to start working in full.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

I think that the project will be popular among people and its cost will only grow

I began to mix up more and more often that the activity of people in the project is constantly growing

Yes, the activity project is pretty good and is in demand and successful with users

I do not quite understand how this function will work with the installation of a commission for translation.

Well, it's pretty simple, you, as the initiator of money transfer, put a commission for the transfer, which you are ready to give. This commission is calculated in tokens.

This will affect the processing speed of the application for your translation.
The more you put the commission, the faster the truthfulness of the fact that your application is referring to the bot.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

The more you put the commission, the faster the truthfulness of the fact that your application is referring to the bot.
It turns out that it will work by auction type?
Who put a big commission for the transfer, this application will be processed first, right?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

It turns out that it will work by auction type?
Who put a big commission for the transfer, this application will be processed first, right?
To some extent, yes, you are right. Only the commission is indicated by both sides of the transfer.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

The white paper and the official website link are not found, please confirm the link is successful, may only join.
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

The white paper and the official website link are not found, please confirm the link is successful, may only join.
The official website - http://araneobit.io/index-en.html
The white paper - http://araneobit.io/AraneoBit-Whitepaper-eng.pdf
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

I did not understand. How will my money reach the payee? For example: I the customer want to pay off with the buyer in China. How can I transfer my money without connecting to banking systems?
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

I did not understand. How will my money reach the payee? For example: I the customer want to pay off with the buyer in China. How can I transfer my money without connecting to banking systems?

The sender and the beneficiary install AraneoBit app and sign up with the service. Each of them gets his own Z-TOKEN wallet. The sender A starts the communication with @Araneo bot, indicates his location and the value of transfer. The bot generates a link which the sender A forwards to the sender B. The sender B starts communication with the bot and indicates the city where he is located. In this way the order from location A to location B is registered. In case if the sender A has no Z-TOKENs on his balance, the system registers the order for purchasing the tokens. Depending on the priority of the transaction the application selects the counter offers for currency exchange in location A. As soon as the system finds the participants who has enough tokens, it suggests the sender A to pay for the information about the counter offer for currency exchange ($2 or 1 Z-TOKEN). After the payment there can be several scenarios. In case of settlement with cash the system connects the sender A and the owner of the tokens in a private chat where they agree about the exchange rate and about the place to handle the payments. In case of the settlement with a bank card the app connects the participants of the transactions in a separate chat, then holds the necessary amount of tokens at the balance of the seller and moves them to the buyer after the payment completes. If the system cannot find the owner of the tokens in location A, it suggests the sender to buy the tokens at AraneoBit platform.
As soon as Z-TOKENS reach the wallet of the sender A, he moves them to the wallet of the beneficiary B. Then the beneficiary B would like to exchange the tokens to fiat money of his country. To do that, he submits the order for the sale of tokens, For the seller this service is always free. The system finds a potential buyer of the tokens and connects the two participants in a private chat. They discuss the conditions of the exchange depending on the method of settlement.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

As a result, you will give money to a person who is with you in the same city. This person will wait for money from the country where you need to send the transfer. And another person from another country will give money to your recipient.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

As a result, you will give money to a person who is with you in the same city. This person will wait for money from the country where you need to send the transfer. And another person from another country will give money to your recipient.

You are talking about the first stage. On the second it will be easier to do this through the internal currency. About which the agent tells above.
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

How will the evaluation that the deal participants put on each other after its completion will influence? Will the rating be formed? Or will the unscrupulous participants be removed from the system?
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

How will the evaluation that the deal participants put on each other after its completion will influence? Will the rating be formed? Or will the unscrupulous participants be removed from the system?

All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

But will there be any fee for the transfer? It will not be free. Developers of the system should receive some sort of profit. Cry
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

But will there be any fee for the transfer? It will not be free. Developers of the system should receive some sort of profit. Cry

The cost of exchanging the token by the owner with the recipient will be 1 Z-TOKEN. More precisely, this is the cost of a private chat, in order to negotiate the conditions for the transfer of funds.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

The cost of exchanging the token by the owner with the recipient will be 1 Z-TOKEN. More precisely, this is the cost of a private chat, in order to negotiate the conditions for the transfer of funds.

What is the cost of 1 Z-TOKEN?
Will both parties need to pay to have a private chat open?
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

What is the cost of 1 Z-TOKEN?
Will both parties need to pay to have a private chat open?

1 Z-TOKEN is equal to $ 2.
No, only the sender pays for a private chat. The recipient does not need to pay.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Wow! Cool project, cool idea! Now I lose a lot of money because of transfers between different banks, cards. Even between your debit cards you need to pay commissions. When you transfer large funds, a large amount of money is withheld! Can I take part in the investment? When can this be done?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

Wow! Cool project, cool idea! Now I lose a lot of money because of transfers between different banks, cards. Even between your debit cards you need to pay commissions. When you transfer large funds, a large amount of money is withheld! Can I take part in the investment? When can this be done?

Page 15 of white paper. There everything is described in detail. For investment, you need to buy A-TOKEN.
http://araneobit.io/AraneoBit-Whitepaper-eng.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: