Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829872 times)
PCMiner

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:55:45 AM

IF I pointed 16MH towards middle coin.com, can someone tell me about how much I would be looking at daily in BTC

Based on the last 10 pages on this thread, I've gathered you will earn anywhere from .0001btc/MH to 1btc/MH.   
I've also learned that h20 is a person who's incredibly smart and doing us all a favor offering this service but we should hate him or her for not telling us every single thing he's doing with this pool to attempt to make it better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sykal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:01:44 AM

IF I pointed 16MH towards middle coin.com, can someone tell me about how much I would be looking at daily in BTC

Look at someone around your hash. This seriously isn't that difficult to figure out. Get off your lazy ass.
gtraah

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:10:09 AM

something wierd is happenning i had ashower expecting this to be pumping and I just witnessed it restart here is the log

No pools set in config file or arguments! If I need to restart the miner it will be stuck at prompt until you manually enter this information. Putting this into the config file or arguments is highly recommended to ensure continuous mining.
[18/11/2013 7:51:19 PM]      CGMiner started successfully.
[18/11/2013 7:52:19 PM]      The computer is no longer idle.
[18/11/2013 7:52:49 PM]      CGMiner process closed outside of CGWatcher!
[18/11/2013 7:52:49 PM]      The miner is closed outside of CGWatcher and you've requested for me to ensure it stays running. Attempting to start...
[18/11/2013 7:52:51 PM]      No pools set in config file or arguments! If I need to restart the miner it will be stuck at prompt until you manually enter this information. Putting this into the config file or arguments is highly recommended to ensure continuous mining.
[18/11/2013 7:52:57 PM]      CGMiner started successfully.
[18/11/2013 7:55:57 PM]      CGMiner process closed outside of CGWatcher!
[18/11/2013 7:55:57 PM]      The miner is closed outside of CGWatcher and you've requested for me to ensure it stays running. Attempting to start...
[18/11/2013 7:55:59 PM]      No pools set in config file or arguments! If I need to restart the miner it will be stuck at prompt until you manually enter this information. Putting this into the config file or arguments is highly recommended to ensure continuous mining.
[18/11/2013 7:56:05 PM]      CGMiner started successfully.

No one is here to close it I have team viewwer logged in and why would it close I am using K-Dev
gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:19:50 AM

that was real weird I had team viewer open on my laptop showing my miner the screen when into screen save mode in on my laptop but my miner doesnt goto sleep mode why the hell was it restarting every time, Could it be becasue I was trying to OC it much? I would think it would give you errors before just closing...hmmm interestinf
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:28:40 AM

Thanks for your worthless opinion. Feel free to keep it to yourself next time. The difference between the fluctuating value of coins and complete breakdowns of the system including half of our hashrate not showing up is huge.

Why are you still here if you are losing so much profit?

I guess you are one of the victims of h2o's random-hash-stealing program?

I never once mentioned the fluctuating value of coins.  I am talking about the fact that this thread has proven time and time again that most miners don't have the faintest idea on how difficulty works, how hashes work, or the difference between the calculated value of a pool reading of your hashrate versus the actual hashrate that they see in their mining program.  That's what is "fucking hilarious" to me.  Come on, man, we are both in the same business.  We sell cables, we mine, we profit.  What "system breakdowns" are causing half of your hashes to go wasted on Middlecoin?

If it's just your hashrate "not showing up" then who gives a flying rat's ass in hell as long as your payout is decent?  I have never thought for a second "wow I could be making more money if I mined LTC right now" since switching to Middlecoin because I hate the aspect of trading coins on Cryptsy and keeping up with whatever the latest shitcoin is that is currently the most profitable.  h2o does a great job of handling that aspect of this business and I gladly give him my hashes and that 3% fee for him to deal with that.  

Maybe I have missed your complaints in this thread, but it seems to me that 99.9% of the complaints in this thread are due to ignorance on the part of the miner.  

It's amazing how little people seem to care about the fundamentals of the subject that they are participating in.  Difficulty is, well, difficult to break down into Layman's terms, but the meaning of it is cryptic (no pun) upon most of these miners.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:37:47 AM

I've been defending the pool for a long time, and I've just switched away most of my machines because I was getting very low payouts, half the hashrate showing up, low unexchanged, and big reject rates. But hey, keep talking about how you know everything. When something that works stops working suddenly, as it did in the last few days, people notice.
Damnsammit

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:40:08 AM

I've been defending the pool for a long time, and I've just switched away most of my machines because I was getting very low payouts, half the hashrate showing up, low unexchanged, and big reject rates. But hey, keep talking about how you know everything. When something that works stops working suddenly, as it did in the last few days, people notice.

I really do like your pompous attitude. 

You still have displayed no knowledge of anything other than that you have too much money on your hands and have built a GPU farm.  Kudos.

No wonder homeboy decided to PM your customers in your USB riser thread and undercut you.

haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:43:01 AM

Looks like you picked a really bad time to switch away - 3-4 hours into this round and I'm at more than some days!

Oooops.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
zSprawl

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:47:25 AM

Looks like you picked a really bad time to switch away - 3-4 hours into this round and I'm at more than some days!

Oooops.

That was a nice last minute jump in payout, just like h20 said on Twitter.

BTC: 1EyCRbT3YeskViEtH9KfRLpjdR2nsrrcW6
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:48:21 AM

You still have displayed no knowledge of anything other than that you have too much money on your hands and have built a GPU farm.  Kudos.

No wonder homeboy decided to PM your customers in your USB riser thread and undercut you.

Wow, fuck off. You're just another idiot who talks too much on the internet.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:51:19 AM

Oooops.

Funny, I'm not. I only said most of the machines, and I'm trying out a variety of pools right now. I do hope h2o fixes things here, he has been doing well for a while, but broken is broken.
Damnsammit

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:02:32 AM

Wow, fuck off. You're just another idiot who talks too much on the internet.

Yeah, sounds like you have a lot of knowledge on mining...  Roll Eyes

So tell me, exactly where did your "lost hashes" go?  To the moon with Dogecoin? 
haitch

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:03:22 AM

Funny, I'm not. I only said most of the machines, and I'm trying out a variety of pools right now. I do hope h2o fixes things here, he has been doing well for a while, but broken is broken.

<rant>

Outperforming all the other pools, and yes I've tested them, but middlecoin is broken according to you?. Yeah, the pool has issues - possibly/probably out of h20's control, and yet he still outperforms the other pools.

I've just been sitting on the sidelines watching and following this thread, while mining on this pool, and I have to say I've had more than enough of the whingers/whiners/self important totally indulged from birth fucktards, demanding that h20 has to be more communicative, or has to implement X or deploy Y - he has to do nothing of the sort. He provides a service for YOU. If you subscribe to his service then you don't get to tell him how to do things. If you don't like how things are being run then fuck off to some other pool that will stroke your ego, and take you whining, whinging and bitching away from those of us who are happy here mining on this pool.

</rant>

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:09:24 AM

<rant>

Outperforming all the other pools, and yes I've tested them, but middlecoin is broken according to you?. Yeah, the pool has issues - possibly/probably out of h20's control, and yet he still outperforms the other pools.

I've just been sitting on the sidelines watching and following this thread, while mining on this pool, and I have to say I've had more than enough of the whingers/whiners/self important totally indulged from birth fucktards, demanding that h20 has to be more communicative, or has to implement X or deploy Y - he has to do nothing of the sort. He provides a service for YOU. If you subscribe to his service then you don't get to tell him how to do things. If you don't like how things are being run then fuck off to some other pool that will stroke your ego, and take you whining, whinging and bitching away from those of us who are happy here mining on this pool.

</rant>

Who the hell are you talking to? Don't quote me with that rant. I've said the same thing for weeks as people bitched about low payouts, and trolls posted garbage about h2o stealing. Since the servers all became one, redirecting however they are, things dropped off a cliff. It's simply not outperforming at the moment. My autotrading machines mining doge only did better than my middlecoin machines. It's a wash with the outputs of some other autoexchange pools now. Saying that I've switched some machines to a different pool because of noticeable loss of revenue on this pool is far from anything you just said.
haitch

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:16:01 AM

<rant>

</rant>

Who the hell are you talking to? Don't quote me with that rant. I've said the same thing for weeks as people bitched about low payouts, and trolls posted garbage about h2o stealing. Since the servers all became one, redirecting however they are, things dropped off a cliff. It's simply not outperforming at the moment. My autotrading machines mining doge only did better than my middlecoin machines. It's a wash with the outputs of some other autoexchange pools now. Saying that I've switched some machines to a different pool because of noticeable loss of revenue on this pool is far from anything you just said.
[/quote]

Partially to you, "broken is broken", but you voted with your hashes and took them elsewhere, so yeah, only very partially to you, but mostly to the rest of the anonymous self entitled assholes who demand that h20 address their whining demands.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Gasai Yuno

Activity: 154

Yukki Yukki Yukki!

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:37:00 AM

unexchanged balance seems exchanged early today. i think a good payout is waitin for us Cheesy

i normally take 0,042btc daily (4,4mh/s rigs). but the start of the day, current balance is 0,031btc

rejected rate is again little bit high

my 7950s are getting %3,75
and 5970s are getting %5,7 rejected.
rigs are running stable 1 day 9 hours.
forcefedvr6

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:37:28 AM

something wierd is happenning i had ashower expecting this to be pumping and I just witnessed it restart here is the log

No pools set in config file or arguments! If I need to restart the miner it will be stuck at prompt until you manually enter this information. Putting this into the config file or arguments is highly recommended to ensure continuous mining.
[18/11/2013 7:51:19 PM]      CGMiner started successfully.
[18/11/2013 7:52:19 PM]      The computer is no longer idle.
[18/11/2013 7:52:49 PM]      CGMiner process closed outside of CGWatcher!
[18/11/2013 7:52:49 PM]      The miner is closed outside of CGWatcher and you've requested for me to ensure it stays running. Attempting to start...
[18/11/2013 7:52:51 PM]      No pools set in config file or arguments! If I need to restart the miner it will be stuck at prompt until you manually enter this information. Putting this into the config file or arguments is highly recommended to ensure continuous mining.
[18/11/2013 7:52:57 PM]      CGMiner started successfully.
[18/11/2013 7:55:57 PM]      CGMiner process closed outside of CGWatcher!
[18/11/2013 7:55:57 PM]      The miner is closed outside of CGWatcher and you've requested for me to ensure it stays running. Attempting to start...
[18/11/2013 7:55:59 PM]      No pools set in config file or arguments! If I need to restart the miner it will be stuck at prompt until you manually enter this information. Putting this into the config file or arguments is highly recommended to ensure continuous mining.
[18/11/2013 7:56:05 PM]      CGMiner started successfully.

No one is here to close it I have team viewwer logged in and why would it close I am using K-Dev

Fuck CGWatcher.  
Damnsammit

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:49:17 AM

Fuck CGWatcher.  

Why so hostile?  Do you have a better solution for that stubborn card that decides to get SICK or DEAD randomly?

My biggest beef with CGWatcher is those stupid pop-up texts all over the place and the fact that it will always start when Windows starts no matter how often you tell it not to....

Other than that, it is useful for keeping those silly SICK cards in check.

Clayce

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:51:14 AM

So I tried middlecoin for 18 hours with 6.3Mh/s and got a pay out of .075... I take it this is higher than normal??
csf3lih

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:09:56 AM

working unit and share/m are both high, and yet reject is 5%.

hmmmm interesting...
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: