Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283597 times)
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:40:23 PM

I think it would be best if we all made a running compilation list of all the coins that can be SUCCESSFULLY withdrawn right now, to help guys who want out of this hell hole asap.

Just a fake example:

1) withdrew 25 vertcoins successfully
2) withdrawn on April 12

We need to get a list going, so share your experiences.  ONLY the coins that you were able to withdraw.
bejjan

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:03:15 AM

I think it would be best if we all made a running compilation list of all the coins that can be SUCCESSFULLY withdrawn right now, to help guys who want out of this hell hole asap.

Just a fake example:

1) withdrew 25 vertcoins successfully
2) withdrawn on April 12

We need to get a list going, so share your experiences.  ONLY the coins that you were able to withdraw.

I'm keeping this page up to date: http://www.bejjan.net/coinex.html

Any withdrawal issues on other coins seem to be due to insolvency, and success of withdrawal vary from time to time (queued).

thundertrade

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:06:50 AM

I think it is best to stay positive and not bash.
Totally redicoulous to bash someone over 200$....i lost almost 3 bitcoins over the course of 2 months due to Mtgox. If there is a scam they are it!

I do not think coinex is a scam. I am positive they are in big trouble but if everybody keeps there head together it will be fine in the end.

I will not withdraw anything.

erundook - co-founder of this scam

https://i.imgur.com/NXhe6DH.jpg

Vitaly A. Sorokin

Birthday 12.05.1986

Moscow, Russia

icq 829664

http://forum.velomania.ru/member.php?u=78053
http://www.x-bikers.ru/bikera/anketa_bikera.php?id=312759

http://steamcommunity.com/id/erundook (last activity - today)

You live in my town, and i'm a biker too. I'm looking for you, and i'll find you. You stole my 200$, so i'll break your face.

lol 21 year old betafag confirmed.  Just as suspected.

Wake up people.  The crypto world is doomed.  We're entrusting our money with KIDS!   Teenage hackers/conmen who were able to open these primitive unsecure exchanges with scam money in the first place!  Even if they wanted to run a legit exchange, these little bitches don't even have the education/experience/business saavy to even know how to start to open up a successful business model.

This isn't the stock exchange which is run by actual 40+ year old CEO multimillionares and billionaires with faces and reputations...these are little punk faggot kids that live in momma's basement and hide behind a cloak of anonymity.  

We're gonna get frauded every time.  Think Mintpal or any other exchange out there is any different?  You're sadly mistaken.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE ANON EXCHANGES IS EVENTUALLY GOING TO CLAIM THE 'WE GOT HACKED- WE'RE INSOLVENT' SCAM.  

So what's the solution?  Don't use exchanges.  Period.  Until there is government regulation in place so that these exchange owners have to have confirmed identities and licenses so that they are under federal jurisdiction if they pull scams like these, then there is no point in using exchanges unless you want to eventually be scammed.

And that's what's going to destroy the crypto community, as it already has such a bad dark reputation.  And now every exchange is an eventual fraud.  How can this ever gain mainstream adoption the way its headed?

We're all forced to basically buy/sell/trade our alts directly via forums and trusted escrow members.  That's just what it's finally come down to.

By the way, 'captainfuture' always used to be present in the trollbox on coinex back before this whole b.s. hacking fiasco went down.  Now he's completely MIA.  If you don't already acknowledge this entire thing as a big made up scam, then you deserve to keep getting scammed.  These 'kids' are now playing diablo 3 on the deck of their new mansion on a sunny beach in Dubai.
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:43:30 AM

they scammed me with 260K ZET coins

they never send it to my wallet when i made the withdrawal

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 01:16:16 AM

After weeks of reading this I would like to make a statement. I have tried to withdraw my coins like many of you and it failed (In this case VTC). There is no customer support, nobody is answering to my ticket (More than 15 days). In my opinion they are not planning to refund us. Like they said, they have 50% of the missing coins. The other half is just gone.

People, I have lost a small amount of money and I'm disappointed. I will get over it, because I can afford to loose that amount. But PLEASE, don't trade there anymore! Move out everything you can! Don't point your miners to their pools! And even more important, don't send your coins there!

These people don't conduct serious business. In fact some users providing more information than they do (like Gollum). And even worse the staff is not interested in their customers.

The only thing you can do about coinex is taking you business somewhere else.

tfk

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 08:09:59 AM

I still think they are in over their heads and that they are desperately trying to fix this.

However, the lack of information from the part of coinex is the principal reason that so many of us are coming to the conclusion that this is a scam. Keeping the trolls in this thread out of this equation of course. But still, keeping silent makes customers more and more uncertain.

One thing. Smashing in someone's face doesn't help. In fact it will make things worse. Remember the line Evil begets evil? Anyone?

Instead I recommend -when you would encounter one of the owners in the street- asking them what the actual situation is and telling them that the situation will not go away by keeping silent.

A few things I read in this thread.
Age is not a factor. The responsibility is the same. It could be a factor in them being in over their heads. In that case it's a good lesson in life. Also, the beta tag on the site is not a factor. When you let in real payments to do real transactions then you are live. A statement that this beta tag indicates that using this site is at your own risk doesn't take responsibility away from the owners.

CoinEx:
Even a statement that you are in over your heads and are working day and night to solve it is better then saying nothing.

Many customers complain about this IPO calls on Twitter. I know that your first priority is your shareholders. That's logical. When your shareholders pull out every single one of us will loose. So go and do that. But remember that shareholders don't look at their invested money alone. They also look at how healthy a business is. And that means: happy customers...

That's where we come in. Happy customers. Keep us informed. Please? I am saying this for your sake.

Again, if you need help ASK!

TFK
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:42:32 AM

Yes some further efforts need to be made very soon IMHO and letting everyone know about it is very important. I was especially disappointed when I trying to be helpful attempted to deposit Dogecoins & found they just vanished without any sign here, yet they were confirmed fine on the blockchain.  Why no efforts to repair wallets, respond somehow to support request, or to repair pools necessary for any hope at a salvage.  I even considered buying stock but fortunately held off to see at least the start of recovery efforts, why invest in anyone who will not even try. (sadly now I too wonder if they are too busy still enjoying their paid vacation?)

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:13:30 PM

Their only remark so far has been about their crypto stock which is still selling at a slow rate.  Wonder if they are waiting for more to sell to be able to pay back deposits.

The saga continues...

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:54:23 PM

Their only remark so far has been about their crypto stock which is still selling at a slow rate.  Wonder if they are waiting for more to sell to be able to pay back deposits.

The saga continues...

i am out of coinex

i sold everything for btc and withdraw btc.

bejjan

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:03:31 PM

In fact some users providing more information than they do (like Gollum). And even worse the staff is not interested in their customers.

Thanks for the creds, although it has been a team effort.

Together we are strong!

AcidSplash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:51:19 PM

The first time this was hacked. Did everyone get their money back? Just wondering what my expectations should be.
Len

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:05:37 PM

15 days my 96 million IFC withdrawal has been queued now.   Is it too hard to write a couple sentences to let people know what is going on?
bejjan

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:30:26 PM

15 days my 96 million IFC withdrawal has been queued now.   Is it too hard to write a couple sentences to let people know what is going on?

If you had payed any attention to the rest of the community you would know that:

As of now the following wallets are broken and does not work at all: ASC, BFC, BOC, FTC, IFC, SXC, ZEIT.
MOON is on the wrong fork, do not deposit or withdraw until CoinEx staff says its ok!
Avoid depositing or withdrawing these coins. If you must, then change them for another coin and withdraw that instead.

jl2035

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:52:43 PM

If you had payed any attention to the rest of the community you would know that:

As of now the following wallets are broken and does not work at all: ASC, BFC, BOC, FTC, IFC, SXC, ZEIT.
MOON is on the wrong fork, do not deposit or withdraw until CoinEx staff says its ok!
Avoid depositing or withdrawing these coins. If you must, then change them for another coin and withdraw that instead.

Damnit! I just read this! already tried to withdraw my MOON.. Sad

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:38:20 PM

still no sign for my 260k zet coins

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:17:30 AM

fuk this scam. im out to http://cryptofunds.pw

yolo
friendly

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:41:49 AM

Instead of doing an IPO trying to sell more shares, maybe they can instead give shares to people who lost their coins? I'd take that over nothing at all.

nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:20:36 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 03:36:46 AM by nyktalgia

still no sign for my 260k zet coins

yawwwnn   still missing 33 UNO and 44 HBN, can't withdrawal me 2 mil + ZEIT which is selling decently for LTC on cryptsy right now....   when uno goes back up to .06 that is over 1.3+ BTC~!   The only fucking coins I want I can't get out!   Maybe my coins are too desirable for these scamming fuckwads to give it back.

techlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:37:31 AM

Instead of doing an IPO trying to sell more shares, maybe they can instead give shares to people who lost their coins? I'd take that over nothing at all.

If they still want their exchange back, this is the best way to go, otherwise it will slowly go bankrupt.
By giving IPO to the users who currently have coins in their exchange, they can solve the problem of insufficient fund, and if this sites revive again, both the owner and the users will benefit.

Since they have gathered half of the fund, and reopened the exchange site, i think they want to continue their business. Actually when they said they are going to refund all the users, I give more credit to them. However, it has been a while since they update the status to users. If they still remain silent and do not come up with a solution within a few days, then they just want to let it die.

I think TFK is right, if you need help, ask the community! Let's find a way out!
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:44:09 AM

If they still want their exchange back, this is the best way to go, otherwise it will slowly go bankrupt.
By giving IPO to the users who currently have coins in their exchange, they can solve the problem of insufficient fund, and if this sites revive again, both the owner and the users will benefit.

Since they have gathered half of the fund, and reopened the exchange site, i think they want to continue their business. Actually when they said they are going to refund all the users, I give more credit to them. However, it has been a while since they update the status to users. If they still remain silent and do not come up with a solution within a few days, then they just want to let it die.

I think TFK is right, if you need help, ask the community! Let's find a way out!

I think you are all naive, just wait another month or two and you will be frothing your own words.   They have my coins, they are just keeping want they want.  They have plenty of BTC to fend off the small fish who don't have anything real invested in coinEX.  Place is nothing but an elaborate scam.  They don't give a fuck about you or security.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: