Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

Bitcoin is the number 1 in crypto currency. Because there are many people who use it. It's more easy because it is crypto currency, that makes sending money anywhere in the world fast and annonymous. People love bitcoin also, because they can earn more money to have a greater life. Smiley
The only reason of most people wants Bitcoin is to make it a asset rather than a digital currency. Bitcoin price can double in a short period of time. Just imagine during the dip the price was at $6k and after a week it goes up and we are now at $10k. You had a profit of $4k with that short period of time.
Although not all days are favourable due to volatility but as long as you will hold you will be profitable.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

Peoples want bitcoin because, firstly its accepted globally.
Secondly bitcoin is easy to kept with you which is not usually the case in real money.
Thirdly, bitcoin has a great future ahead.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

so people like bitcoin because it possesses the ability to enrich people in a single moment and encourage every thought to be active on everything especially when it comes to cryptocurrency because it has the ability to change the status of your life. Today's price of bitcoin is gradually rising and this is why users want bitcoin

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

I treat it like a virtual asset because just face it, FIAT will stay here for a long time and bitcoin as currencies will have a hard time to get accepted in the entire world, maybe top 10 worlds don't have much concern about bitcoin that disrupt their own currency , but not every nation independent and have much freedom attain their's economy.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

Because btc can be very profitable when we use it smartly...there is many people change theire live with bitcoin
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.
People want bitcoin because its easy to earn money. It can help too by the students that was need to work or its called working students.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

I think people want bitcoin because they have a dreams and goals. They want bitcoin because they believe that they can have good benefits in doing bitcoin. Bitcoin serve as a job and part time job for some people so they can like it because they earn an income that can provide the daily expenses and to save money for their goals. And most thing that all we like or we love about bitcoin is it's value that hit more than in our natural currency so you cam have lot of income when you convert it to your currency. And for the younger generation they like bitcoin because it is very convenient because of bitcoin the  transaction using online is very accessible and fast.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
coindawan

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:10:53 AM

Demand is still high and this modern currency is new, so we are adttracted by.
kittybells23

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

People want bitcoin because it can earn money and it has a good benefits. In bitcoin we can earn extra income it can help to the people to buy their wants and needs as long as they are doing their  job well. Bitcoin  can change a life of a netizen.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

For me, i love bitcoin because of the uses of it, and also because i love the way it change their price. I can pay my expences in some transaction by sending only in just a seconds.

koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
Some people they want bitcoin because they want also to experienced what is bitcoin,  and everybody also need bitcoin to access for trading. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

People want bitcoin as its a new product that has proved to yield many benefits and one of the most important ones is financial freedom, its a cheaper way to send huge sums of money and a new way to make money through crypto investments.
specsmuluk

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

why people want bitcoin because bitcoin security system is very good and also practical to use it, then bitcoin price is very high therefore people want bitcoin ... Smiley
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

People want bitcoin because it can earn money and it has a good benefits. In bitcoin we can earn extra income it can help to the people to buy their wants and needs as long as they are doing their  job well. Bitcoin  can change a life of a netizen.
People want bitcoin because of the  benefits that they could earn , and this is the time to grab this kind of opportunity  for them  to earn extra money. Bitcoin is a good choice for a long term investment...
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

Bitcoin is in demand today that you can easily invest that's why many people want bitcoin because not only they can earn money this can be converted also in any currency and can be use to buy and pay different services.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

Yeah I agree, bitcoin is a great medium to buy stocks. Sometimes, I can only see that bitcoin just became an asset and that's a little sad note here. Though, I hope bitcoin will be recognize and accepted more so we can buy more stuff out of it and use it more as a currecy. This could be an disadvantage to some but this is the original purpose of bitcoin.

Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 01:17:09 PM by Xw73

Bitcoin is the number 1 in crypto currency. Because there are many people who use it. It's more easy because it is crypto currency, that makes sending money anywhere in the world fast and annonymous. People love bitcoin also, because they can earn more money to have a greater life. Smiley
The only reason of most people wants Bitcoin is to make it a asset rather than a digital currency. Bitcoin price can double in a short period of time. Just imagine during the dip the price was at $6k and after a week it goes up and we are now at $10k. You had a profit of $4k with that short period of time.
Although not all days are favourable due to volatility but as long as you will hold you will be profitable.
I agree with your opinion. Indeed the reason why do people want Bitcoin because of the popularity and the advantage or profit gained from Bitcoin. And with the booming price of Bitcoin last year, It is interesting for some people.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Bitcoin is in demand today that you can easily invest that's why many people want bitcoin because not only they can earn money this can be converted also in any currency and can be use to buy and pay different services.
I guess there are a lot of reason to answer that question. I think I will try to answer it by giving my opinion and some other people opinions. Some people believe that Bitcoin will be the currency of the future. Some people believe that Bitcoin is a good investment and the price of Bitcoin will go so high in the future. Some people believe that Bitcoin will bring happiness and prosperous in their life because this is very good opportunity to invest. Even though there is a dark side of people who reject and hate Bitcoin. I myself want Bitcoin because I just want to collect and get profit as much as possible. I do not know anything about Bitcoin. All I know is that the price of Bitcoin will always go up and I will get profit from that.
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

People nowadays want bitcoin because of its benefit that gives to those user and it provides enough money to those people whom really needs it maybe for financial and other stuffs . Bitcoin helps a lot for those people that dont have work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: