Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11141 times)
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

the main competitors of the ethereum in the future I see only eos and cardano, as for me, these two blockchains are very similar to the ethereum, but they have a few other details, it all depends on how quickly all 3 projects develop and the situation on the market
efeyigit39

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

ethereum is one of the largest in crypto-currency. Some of the coins entering the new market may be competing for ethereum. these subcoins are ripple, Ada, litecoin. it has big potantial.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

IOTA's purpose is different from ETH, ADA seem to be the same, but it has long way to go.
to me, EOS is the most potential coin to compare ETH, even be more well-known than ADA, and just been pump hard last month.

anyway, no one knows. for this bear market, all I want to do is waiting.
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

In what area does he need a rival? My answer depends on it. If we are talking about a rival in the field of business solutions , the Cardano can come up quite well.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

In recent months we have seen many Delays in Ethereum transactions due to Ethereum Network Congestion. So here are my top 4 competitors to Ethereum. QTUM, ETC, NEO, and Cardano.

Alonsotorres909

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

I think the best competitors of ethereum should come from different types of blockchain and not of those that are ERC-20 compliant. But in the price sense, more ERC-20 tokens are actually valued so much like ethereum and still have an impact in the market.
Neytiri

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

i think that Ether was and stiil the strongest altcoin out there in the market in matter of value i personally think that NEO will be the Best competitors to Ethereum and that goes for alot of reasons the main one is that neo has came up with a new blockchain technology of its own.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

i think that Ether was and stiil the strongest altcoin out there in the market in matter of value i personally think that NEO will be the Best competitors to Ethereum and that goes for alot of reasons the main one is that neo has came up with a new blockchain technology of its own.
Ethereum is strong enough.You should remember that, Ethereum is not only a coin it is also a technology far beyond our imagination. Most of the ICO’s are using Ethereum based Blockchain technology. This is also something else why Ethereum will last more.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

I don't like too much the buggy, expensive and slow Ethereum - too many problems! I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

In recent months we have seen many Delays in Ethereum transactions due to Ethereum Network Congestion. So here are my top 4 competitors to Ethereum. QTUM, ETC, NEO, and Cardano.

Agree. The list of alternative smart contract platforms you've mentioned have a solid foundation built upon them. With dedicated development teams, and a solid community, I'm sure that they will be able to stay in par with Ethereum (if not replace it) within the future. Even if Ethereum is experiencing high load in transaction confirmations, it won't last for long as the development team works on scalable solutions such as Casper, Plasma Framework, Raiden Network, and Sharding. All these improvements will make Ethereum faster and stronger than ever, leaving it ahead of other smart contract platforms for years to come.

However, if Ethereum doesn't address its issues ASAP, then I'm afraid that its competitors will have the lead in the market. It's sad but the true reality, as the blockchain space moves at a fast rate. Hopefully, the transition to PoS won't take too long to become a reality in the ETH network, to alleviate certain congestion in the blockchain. Things aside, Zen Protocol looks like it’s going to become a solid competitor against Ethereum, simply because it uses the Bitcoin blockchain as its backbone. And it could become successful after all if there's enough interest from people in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoFeller

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

Recently EOS has gotten a lot of attention. It is seen that eos maintained its price during the long fall of the crypto market and it rose together with Bitcoin whiles Ethereum stayed the same. An article I read termed eos as the 'Ethereum killer'
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

I believe that NEO is the best competitor of Ethereum. But Neo has a long way to go before is strong enough to stand up. There is a lot of FUD about EOS, but I don't take it very serious.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Taiayam

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

I think that altcoins are close to etherium in EOS, I don't know for sure but I think EOS has the potential to compete with etherium
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

the best competitor for ethereum if I think is EOS.
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

To consider a platform as a suitable competitor for Ethereum, I think it should pass the test of usability, speed, security,  heavy transaction loads and more that Ethereum currently excels at but this projects should  also surpass ETH at this features.
I have shortlisted a few that I believe fits into this frame and has the ability to offer more when the platform gets more mass adoption and usage with all their set roadmap points all reached.
They are Eos, NEO, Cardano, Qtum, Arcblock
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

I think neo will be a competitor for ethereum, neo is currently an altcoin that is being trending because it is talked about a lot, carried by the Chinese government neo and will even be the next ethereum.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

These are Neo, Eos, Waves and Litecoin I suppose. They are strong, valuable and increasing in common, so the losses will be minimal in the future.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Recently EOS has gotten a lot of attention. It is seen that eos maintained its price during the long fall of the crypto market and it rose together with Bitcoin whiles Ethereum stayed the same. An article I read termed eos as the 'Ethereum killer'
I believe ETH's current biggest rivals are EOS and NEO. In the future I see the ADA as the most worthy opponent because they have a strong and updated coder team (you can view reports from their github). That is the natural law, the latter comes with better technology than previous products such as ETH. ETHs still have a lot of hope because they have government agencies and big corporations that are interested in their projects and the large user community is ready to support their projects.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

If we consider Ethereum as a cool centralized project, only USDT can compete with It in the field of centralization. p.s. it's a joke.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

Indeed this is an ethereum altcoin a very potential. even arguably the most potential. However, this is now an awful lot of competitors to ethereum. One of the most severe is EOS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: