Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11131 times)
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

Neo, Cardano, EOS, Pchain, Bitshares(not that much) , tezos, Universa, Waves( I no more believe in waves, but it is still competitor).
Quarckchain claimed to speed up to 1 mln tps, but i doubt about it.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:10:38 AM

I believe that have ETH there is competitors. but they are still very weak. Few people are able to catch up with the popularity of ETH
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

Maybe the trhee biggest competitiors are Cardano, EOS and TRON. Who will be the winner is like betting on a horse = big win if you choose the correct one Wink.

Exactly. Those may be the biggest competitors against Ethereum, but it will all depend on which will become the winner in the long term. The one with the most adoption in the mainstream world, will most likely become the leader of smart contracts. So far, that's Ethereum's place, but if it doesn't manage to scale in time, other powerful smart contract platforms will take the lead.

Some people consider Cardano, EOS, and NEO to be the true Ethereum killers in the future. TRON is excluded from the list simply because it's not as active in development and innovation as the other platforms. It's simply full of hype. However, ADA, EOS, and NEO will take the world by storm as they provide greater scalability and cheaper costs than Ethereum itself. I believe that there will be different use cases for these platforms, due to their unique approach to scalability. Another competitor that might rival Ethereum soon might be Zilliqa. This will be a new smart contract platform with focus on scalability and security. With the use of sharding, and a formal verification language of its own, I'm sure that it will stay head-to-head with Ethereum for years to come. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

I would like to add some competitors on the market who has already main net launched. Those are ICON, the project from South Korea. They development kind of get frozen. Another one is GoChain, project direct from the USA. They already launching first ico on their platform. Both projects are formally forks of Ethereum.

supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

I think the best and big competitors to etherium is NEO.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

I think that Ethereum has few competitors at the moment, because among those that can be called, and this is NEO or EOS, they are still very far from Ethereum.

InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

I think the best and big competitors to etherium is NEO.
And I believe that the Ethereum do not have competitors. He's got a bigger piece of meat in this case. And even if there are new projects, they will choose a proven coin.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I think NEO and Cordano are two of your best choices if you need to compare and evaluate for the last few days. I can easily say that it is the most suitable competitor for Ethereum, especially if you are thinking about NEO. It is important to remember that both the NEO and the Ethereum project began their lives as ICO projects in the early days, and today two projects are being used as infrastructure for the new ICO projects. If I think that NEO, Ethereum's biggest competitor, is home to very good quality and lucrative projects, I think that he owes the popularity he has gotten recently. Of course, Ethereum also provides infrastructure support for quality projects, but we can see that it is used as an infrastructure in many poor quality projects as it can be easily created with token infrastructure.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

I believe that have ETH there is competitors. but they are still very weak. Few people are able to catch up with the popularity of ETH
I think Ethereum all the competitors are exactly the same as the Ethereum considered a competitor of sectiona. The market is too small for someone to create competition.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:02:32 PM

I can probably allocate three coins that really in my opinion can compete with Ethereum.This is of course Bitcoin, just not a bad competition from the EOS, well, perhaps NEO can also compete for his place in the sun.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

I think NEO and Cordano are two of your best choices if you need to compare and evaluate for the last few days. I can easily say that it is the most suitable competitor for Ethereum, especially if you are thinking about NEO. It is important to remember that both the NEO and the Ethereum project began their lives as ICO projects in the early days, and today two projects are being used as infrastructure for the new ICO projects. If I think that NEO, Ethereum's biggest competitor, is home to very good quality and lucrative projects, I think that he owes the popularity he has gotten recently. Of course, Ethereum also provides infrastructure support for quality projects, but we can see that it is used as an infrastructure in many poor quality projects as it can be easily created with token infrastructure.
I agree that NEO is a very strong competitor of ETH. NEO is a very popular Asian investor and it is called ETH of china. NEO has very good technical background, professional management team and community support, which is why NEO is developing very well in the cryptocurrency market.

Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

I can probably allocate three coins that really in my opinion can compete with Ethereum.This is of course Bitcoin, just not a bad competition from the EOS, well, perhaps NEO can also compete for his place in the sun.
I think bitcoin is not ethereum's best competitor because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency,
if in my opinion the best competitor for ethereum is neo,
I believe neo has a bright and promising future
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

Ethereum has a lot of competitors who were once called "Ethereum killers": Waves, Stratis, NEO, EOS, NEM, Cardano, Qtum, Zilliqa, Arcblock, Universe and so on. But so far, none of them has been successful in practice. I think Ethereum will remain the main blockchain platform and after solving technical problems all competitors will be far behind.
Sissttemm

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

etherium's closest competitors are Eos and Neo . I don't think they can get around it.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

I know only 2 competitors of Ethereum. The first is NEO but I think this token will not grow in price any more because very little ICO is run on it. The second is a very powerful project EOS. This is a real competitor to the Ethereum which can cost a lot in the future.

WOELVES

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

There are alot of competitor of ETH in the market but all of them still not possible to replace ETH. In my opinion the best competitor of ETH is ADA and NEO. Both project has strong team member and in the future can be possible to become next Ethereum.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

I think the only one is a Bitcoin however I am not sure that it is a competition.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

I believe Ethereum offers lots of rivals such as NEO, EOS, Cardona, NEM and many more, however not one tend to be near to Ethereum, Ethereum becoming probably the most effective system with regard to ICO plus they possess lots of tasks that make use of their own wise agreement. NEO offers under 10 ICO upon its system as well as NEM under 5. Ethereum is much like Bitcoin for that wise agreement simply because it's the to begin this type.
ZumbiLe

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

The most appalling contender of ethereum is Bitcoin money. The engineers of bitcoin money, as I would see it not a minute lost in musings on the best way to show signs of improvement. In any case, it is better not to wind up likely, in light of the fact that Ethereum is simply the Creator, and bitcoin money is just a regrettable similarity of btc.crypto was just for those 2 coin, at last when you contribute on ico or profit, it would through excessively both of that, by bitcoin or etherium itself.
Xomukiw

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

Right off the bat, NEO is the nearest contender of ETH in my rundown yet now I get new coin in my rundown which should likewise gave extreme competiton to ETH. I'm examining this undertaking from a month ago and the group is doing parcel of hardwork in advancing. The name of the coin is "ERC20". All of a sudden following couple of months, the coin esteem raises up so much and still keep up that esteem, it demonstrates it's solidness! I think at end of this current year, this coin will gave extreme rivalry to numerous high altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: