Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks?  (Read 2300 times)
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

You can learn, but it is not that easy. I have seen some really dumb non-technical folks buy and hold Bitcoin, so I would say no.
But you need to be very careful. The risk is losing your private key or sending Bitcoin to wrong addresses.
Even crypto funds like
Caviar that will take the load and simplify things for the regular person, still require some knowledge to invest in. you need to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin, then send Ethereum and Bitcoin at the correct address for the ICO, also register with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

I think everything if we want to learn with patience, surely all will not be too complicated. I suggest to ordinary people who can be said as a beginner. Do not be bored to always learn. And in my opinion, an effective way of learning is to find people who already know about bitcoin. Do not be bored for Asking what you do not understand. Learning earnestly and always be patient, that will make things less complicated.

Yes, for beginners it would be very hard to understand when you had just started to join in bitcoin. I happen to experienced that kind of feeling where I am just about to join in this forum. What I did, I did my research and I study about cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. Currently, at least I had learn a little about bitcoin and still learning many things and will continue to learn further.

Yes it is indeed pretty hard for regular people to understand bitcoin especially if they arent interested to the latest trend or technology that is happening online but i also agree that nothing is hard and impossible for a person that has lots of dedication and willingness to learn. we do also experience hard times ever since we are still a newbie on the bitcoin scene but look at us now, we can now call ourselves as a pro because we now understand the basics on how bitcoin works.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

Not really. It's a matter of research and asking questions.  The thing about life is that one will not really make head or tail of something unless they take their time to study. So anybody that wants to understand bitcoin will have to do research and join forums for more information regarding crypto.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

People usually rush into things, that is how they lose money. Take your time to study and decide to buy afterwards. Also buy small amounts first, just to test the way it works.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
Yes, for an ordinary folks, bitcoin is very complicated stuff because of the fact that it is happen online and you need to be a technological literate.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

There are cahnces that bitcoins is very complicated for other people especially i thinknthose elders because they are not used to the technology thing and digital things they are more used to the things they grew up with like the real cash so they are not that accepting the new generation and that is the main thing that stopping the bitcoins for being an official digital currency. And there are also some places that cannot access internet connection that is why they hard to get used to it
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

Yes, for an ordinary folks, bitcoin is very complicated stuff because of the fact that it is happen online and you need to be a technological literate.
as long as the person is willing to be a successful person and never give up certain complicated things will be overcome. because it all takes a long process if we want to succeed with bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

Absolutly not. Especially when young people start saving money at an early age and investing will allow them and their families to live a more comfortable and enjoyable life in the years to come. Bitcoin experience and success here will affect their success in real life.
Of course it isn't complicated I am an ordinary folks too but I'm able to enter myself in this kind of job. It would only become complicated of one person choose to enter in this kind of job without any supporting knowledge about the business they're going to join at. And one thing is, this kind of business and investment is truly complicated but not limited to people as long as the person who wants to join has a knowledge and have a strong feeling to cope up with risks.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

In my own point of view, i am also a ordinary folk so i think bitcoin is not that complicated for other ordinary folks, as long they are interested and have patience to learn everything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They need gadgets like computers and smartphones and internet connection for them to access in bitcoin, so they could start learning about bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

As of now plenty f people still don't understand bitcoin and Blockchain tech. For me ordinary folk or people that lack tech knowledge will have a hard time earning in bitcoin. You need at least an above average knowledge on internet and tech to be earning bitcoin. Not just buying bitcoin.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

I think not about that, as far as I am concerned these folks should learn bitcoin, we should educate our own people about bitcoin, its not about the complication its about knowing bitcoin and cryptocurrency, we should even educate them about this, why not right? bitcoin is not illegal why not share it to everyone, let them know that bitcoin is real and educate them that bitcoin will benefit you, its not that hard, even ordinary folks or people would understand it.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Yes, I think it is complicated for ordinary folk because of the sophistication involved. So many people across the world don't understand how to open a wallet, talk less of how to keep it safe. This is one issue I have seen with worldwide adoption. But as time goes on, people will learn along.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

It is not too complicated but yes upto some extent it is not easy for common folks and main reason is lack of knowledge and awareness.People are still confused in many things like how to use wallet,how to keep it safe and many more.Nobody teaches them how to use bitcoin ,at what time to buy and what time to sell is still a question for some users.Technology is advancing and in coming years it will be very common.If you have a support then this is not complicated at all.If we keep on using bitcoin at regular bases and keep on getting information and awareness regarding bitcoin then it will become easy to use even for common folks.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

initially it may look difficult to understand bitcoin as the time pass by u can understand the terminology and market as u follow news websites
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

Bitcoin is not too complicated for an ordinary person to understand though at first it may look complicated but with time it is very simple, It all depends on the persons interest and level of assimilation. At first I was not able to even transfer bitcoin from one wallet to another not to talk about trading but now I can transfer and trade in any exchanger no matter the interface.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

Yes it is, at first also I find it hard to understand what is going on and how I can earn through bitcoin doing it online. I mean if you have no idea of bitcoin it is realy hard to understand. Not all of us is really clever and fast learner. Especially if you are a person who is not really into technology
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

In my own point of view, i am also a ordinary folk so i think bitcoin is not that complicated for other ordinary folks, as long they are interested and have patience to learn everything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They need gadgets like computers and smartphones and internet connection for them to access in bitcoin, so they could start learning about bitcoin.
True,  I also think that we are all ordinary folks or let's say that we have been an ordinary folk who don't know anything about cryptos and bitcoin. We have been in the same pace and I do really think that bitcoin is not that complicated.  In fact,  it is interesting knowing that we can earn money through it.  I studied hard to learn what I know now and I am sure that I am not the only one who did that.  It is what we need in here,  determination and patience because not all things can be learned from a single night of studying.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

in many developing countries, bitcoin is still a complicated thing, just like forex, they still regard the capital market as a premium and risky business that is synonymous with reluctance to engage. On the other hand, the state also does not provide positive education so bitcoin is still considered a currency for crime.

The only thing that matters most is that there must be a powerful crypto community that covers everything so that all fears can be overcome by understanding a simplified transaction procedure with verbal explanation.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

Everyone can learn bitcoin and any other crypto currency. No people can learn something if you teach them well. Example of this is myself. I am an ordinary person. I am a graduate in high school only so you can consider me as an ordinary person, but I learn. It is just the interest of a person.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

it is complicated if not in the first study so learn first and understand what the core of bitcoin itself and slowly slow the complexity of the road to ease for you you are trying and may be near or slow you can feel the incredible pleasure of the complicated word because bitcoin is designed in such a way that its users do not have difficulty and bitcoin is very good for people who want to try
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: