Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks?  (Read 2300 times)
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

ordinary people only care about using cryptocurrency, such as sending money through a smartphone app dar. Or, they will care about the price of bitcoin, whether they trade, that is also possible on a smartphone or PC.  they should at least be more learning again karen bitcoin transactions can be used to beberaa activities and it can benefit you.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:29:10 AM

You don't have to be a rocket scientist or an astronaut to be able deeply understands bitcoin. Its not that complicated if you are willing to learn and adapt bitcoin in your daily lives. Internet and google are there to help you out in case of trouble you may facing. Forum as well is great help to deeply understands bitcoin.

atutay

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is somehow complicated to ordinary folks especially those who are not really tech-savvy. However, with a little bit of research and reading, everything can be learned and if they are really interested to learn it. Just yesterday, I talked to someone who want to know more about bitcoin because they have a business which sells laptops and PC peripherals. They are open to try bitcoin as a new mode of payment, which is a good move  because it is an opportunity for them as the first seller to accept bitcoin as a payment.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

For me no because ordinary people should do their part to know more about bitcoin so that if they go to the field of cryptocurrencies they have knowledge on how to use bitcoin. If you know how to understand very fast then you can use bitcoin, just be careful because there are many scam site that will get your information or account and will get all your money in to your waller.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Everyone can learn bitcoin and any other crypto currency. No people can learn something if you teach them well. Example of this is myself. I am an ordinary person. I am a graduate in high school only so you can consider me as an ordinary person, but I learn. It is just the interest of a person.

When you have a desire to learn more about the cryptocurrency and when you are ready to spend hours to get the information about Bitcoins, I do not see it will seem to you something like a complicated task.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Take time to learn about bitcoin and it won't seem complicate for you even if you are an ordinary folk. It takes time to learn about new things

There is no complicated if you dont want to complicate it. Before you start to invest bitcoin you have to do research, learn about bitcoin or crytocurrency specially if you are an ordinary folks. It will only complicate if you have lots of excuses to entertain with.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Take time to learn about bitcoin and it won't seem complicate for you even if you are an ordinary folk. It takes time to learn about new things

Absolutely ! Nothing is complicated for someone who are willing to learn something. It is indeed bitcoin takes a lot of time and effort to fully analyze but in the end it will be worth it. Being an ordinary folks isn't a hindrance to know the bitcoin well. All you have to do and have are an understanding ability and willingness to progress in the said topic. Most of the bitcoiners are an ordinary people and all of them are now pro in this.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

we use paper money every day, do we know every single detail about how it was printed and with what elements? we use banking everyday, do we know the ecrryption type they use? answers are - NO.

if you want to use Bitcoin as a currency - just use it as another medioum on exchange.
if you want to use Bitcoin as an investment - treat it as another instruement of investment

easy!
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

Yes indeed it is very complicated for ordinary folks especially if they don't go for social media so they are not exposed into advance technologies that is why it is very hard to teach or to educate them about altcoins/ bitcoin. It takes a lot of patience to teach then.
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

There is a lot of information about Bitcoin. Everybody says something. There are people who see it as a new currency. There are people who see it as being. Both can be true. But there is a truth. You do not have to spend hours researching this fact. Bitcoin is a payment type. People are shopping now. Credit card, cash, money order, etc. they are using them. It will only be a payment method for shoppers. He will use bitcoin instead of dollars.
   But I do not think it's about the payment method. It's very different. Bitcoin and blockchain will change our lives. The concept of the Internet is being built from scratch. It's the same with Blockchain technology for the first time in space. A whole new world is being formed. I do not think we should deal with Bitcoin's physical condition. His technology is much different.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

It depends on how you will explain on people who don't have any knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Im pretty sure that they will understand you if you explain it on the simplest way like not using bitcoin terminologies at first because they wont remember it very easily so I suggest that tell it in layman's term. Bitcoin is not very complicated even if you tell it to an ordinary folks because it is just another currency which can be used digitally.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

It depends on how you will explain on people who don't have any knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Im pretty sure that they will understand you if you explain it on the simplest way like not using bitcoin terminologies at first because they wont remember it very easily so I suggest that tell it in layman's term. Bitcoin is not very complicated even if you tell it to an ordinary folks because it is just another currency which can be used digitally.

There are some parts that will be easy for some to understand but some things will take time for them to grasp. If you have basic knowledge about investments, stock, and the like you will be able to grasp somehow. Buth there are some technicalities that will take time for some  to absorb.
Biso

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

People are so showered about prices fluctuations of the BTC that they do not take the time to read about the technology behind it. All they have to do is read, watch or listen to material about the matter. I honestly think they think they are not concerned. That this is a thing of financial markets and if they turn away from it, it will not affect them
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

For me it is no, because ordinary folks is not hard to teach and understand about Bitcoin, they just need to learn the basics of bitcoin and how it works. I believe in saying that everything can learn and experience is the best teacher. Also, Bitcoin is for everyone.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

There are some parts that will be easy for some to understand but some things will take time for them to grasp. If you have basic knowledge about investments, stock, and the like you will be able to grasp somehow. Buth there are some technicalities that will take time for some  to absorb.
it should be pretty easy to introduce bitcoin and cryptocurrency to the comman people, because now there are so many videos about bitcoin explanation and also cryptocurrency on youtube that is easy to digest and understand.

KangminT

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Blockchain technology is the foundation. so simple Kiss
Craigjohnstone

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

That’s a difficult question because if you ask people in a forum that have basic to intermediate knowledge of bitcoin, they will say it’s not complicated for the average joe. Ask a forum with “average joes” they will find it complicated until they are educated.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

That's for sure, Bitcoin is not something easy to conceive, especially for ordinary people. The majority of people, at present, depends on social media as the main source of information. Regarding Bitcoin, social media hasn't played a positive role in introducing the real fact about Bitcoin, except some of them, of course.

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Yes Bitcoin is complicated for ordinary folks they may nt understand in first go they should repeatedly study the news and videos and market to understand the basic subject
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Yeah, seems so. Even if people have Bitcoins or other cryptocurrency, they seem to not care about security until something bad happens.

And when it happens people think, crypto is bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: