Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks?  (Read 2300 times)
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

Before I started trading,I watched Bitcoin for almost completely 6months because the whole thing looked complicated then. For every bull run of Bitcoin there is always a corresponding correctional phase which followed so I thought it had a very volatile nature.
Later, I kept on researching it as a whole and I began to realize the fundamentals behind the technology.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

The people now is not interested in researching on whats happening, what they only want is that, are they getting something from it?
They are satisfied on what the news says that leads sometimes to biased and fake news about bitcoin.
Well maybe theres a few people who will thoroughly research about it for example, what is the purpose, advantages, benefits and risks of having a bitcoin.
But those people are very rare.
Bitcoin is a little bit complicated than what the news said.Because theres a lot of stuff you must know like what you need to start, how the cryptocurrency works etc.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

Perhaps he and may seem complex, but only on first glance. If you are really interested in it, then you will quite simply understand it.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

That’s a difficult question because if you ask people in a forum that have basic to intermediate knowledge of bitcoin, they will say it’s not complicated for the average joe.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Ordinary folks find it difficult to understand the importance and the functioning of bitcoin. Once they adopt it, automatically they easily move with it and show more interest towards the digital innovation. Because what it provides to the user community is much bigger than any other form of investment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

If a person understands the technologies that it will not be difficult for him to understand bitcoin. You just need to study the information about it, to communicate with someone from people who know cryptocurrency and people will quickly understand everything.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I don't think so. I guess before bitcoins, I can be considered as one of the "ordinary folks" you refer to. By ordinary folks, the simple minded people who just live lives on a mediocre scale.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

I agree that its not hard to find some information about bitcoin because all thing about bitcoin is already on internet. In addition to that, If you want to get more information about bitcoin you should visit the bitcoin forum because all news and update about bitcoin are in there. Just be careful because the information might be a false one.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Getting all the information about bitcoin is not complicated because basically bitcoin is now bitcoin being the main economy of the internet. All the information about bitcoin we can get on this forum as long as we are not lazy and meticulous in reading a shared information.
Angel Rios

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

Yeah, the biased media has brain washed by these influences, because you might know if they are intended to have be destroying cryptocurrencies to the common people so that there will be no future for cryptocurrencies. It is going to be complicated when you are going in to trading blindly.
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

I would say that not only bitcoin, but blokchain by itself is very complicated for most of the people
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

At first it is normal to be confused with understanding bitcoin but the more you show interest and research it eventually it will be easy for you. This forum is very helpful to understand it. I gain my knowledge about bitcoin by reading many things in this forum. Also you can always choose a topic that you cant understand. The main thing about bitcoin is how it works and what are the advantages of it from traditional currencies.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Here in our local, internet is the source of almost all new information like the progress of technology. I think what we need here to solve the misconceptions about cryptocurrency is to inform the public with the use social media. In this way, we can reach ordinary people easier and they can understand the block chain technology more.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

Sometimes it is not just bitcoin and even many things that some people do not know, for example about the use of Blcokchain of course many do not know, whether at the time of deposit or withdrawal, how to make it is not easy, often they forget to save 12 words for the restoration of Blockchain wallet, they can access anywhere if they have 12 words ..
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

The state of regarding a work as difficulty is just a mindset. It should be all about possibility, thus, technology in itself is moved by possibility. Becoming well endowed with the knowledge in Bitcoin stems from the willingness of someone to learn. Once that is achieved, just seek for the right resources to feed yourself with information on Bitcoin, and Bob's uncle.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

its not complicated, its just someone interest that determines, if the person has zeal to learn it will look easy..
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Yes not all people seems to truly understand the block chain technology. And the media also tends to report misleading information about cryptocurrency. This affects the image of cryptocurrency. What I hope is that people will understand that cryptocurrency is lot different from the money scams that they know. Bitcoin is a currency and an industry that aims to help people.
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

That is the question which gives me mixed feelings. I remember myself a while ago, when I couldn't understand anything at all. And now I very freely and easily can explain everything. The answer is that everything depends on desire.
darsiderin

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

The problem is that Bitcoin is seen as an investment asset instead of a currency. Using it as a currency is still expensive and It's still slow. For the mainstream blockchain technology might be too complicated, and the focus is mainly on the high price bitcoin reached. It will take a while before Bitcoin is used as a currency.
Perhaps bitcoin will never be a full currency, but a digital analogue of gold. For everyday purchases, there is Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
massguru

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:41 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 09:59:06 PM by massguru

In the beginning it actually can be complicated even for young ones. Everything has some difficulties, just you need to learn once. Then everything will seem easier. I’m pretty sure that in time many people will involved in btc, even more than we can imagine!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: