Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks?  (Read 2300 times)
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is too complicated for ordinary folks to understand. I think ordinary people are cautious of Bitcoin and haven't even tried to understand it.
to understand about bitcoin we need to focus, because bitcoin is not only one way, but more than one. even though we are just ordinary people, but we want to change yes surely can, if not want to change it will be like that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Take time to learn about bitcoin and it won't seem complicate for you even if you are an ordinary folk. It takes time to learn about new things

If there is a way there is a will, even though bitcoin seems a little bit complicated some people can learn it through exploring it. Telling then how ,as a first hand users, they can understand it better than letting them read it.
Rinzo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

bitcoin is not complicated. it just requires you to learn and be careful. there are a lot of non-technically sound people making it big by trading bitcoin. they know when to buy and when to sell. the risk associated with bitcoin is losing your private key to the wrong hands, sending bitcoin to the wrong address and/or login into the wrong site which is just an exact copy of the original site. so, you just need to be careful while checking the site url you entered. it might not be so easy but if you put yourself to learn, it won't be complicated anymore
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

No, because bitcoin is very easy to learn and understand that already many new bie who joined to become a member. Thanks
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

Being ordinary does not mean that learning bitcoin will be complicated ,learning does not measure your status in life. If a person is willing to learn then understanding will be easy.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

It’s really not complicated at all, if a person really wants to learn the details about how the whole thing works then all the information is available for them to do so, those who claim that it’s complicated are those who don’t want to learn more about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Well for me i think yes. Of course they'll find it complicated because they know nothing about bitcoin because they're just ordinary people but when someone explain to them why is bitcoin existing they'll probably understand it eventually.

Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

I say this is not too complicated, how dense people want to know more about bitcoin everything from my innermost heart can guarantee within 2-3 days definitely understand what bitcoin is now a lot of technology that can help and show direction about bitcoin
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

I'm an ordinary folk and don't find it too complicated to use and have a basic understanding-

Well I guess you are correct in the way that lesser knowledge regarding this forum makes it hard for the other people to cope up and to understand the key ang progression on how could they be profitable here in much easier than being involve to those entities who offers little amount but yes stable. Im just an ordinary student, and at first Bitcoin seems so hard for me that it made me to adjust but since I have prior knowledge regarding some stuffs which can be related to this and I am very aware of the international language I learn how to fit in.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
I think there is a lot of complicated things that bitcoin facing right now but despite of that complicated thing I still trust and belive bitcoin that it will be back to its high price like before, it will be back because there is still a lot of users who believes in bitcoin, we will get through this problem and the high value of bitcoin will be back just like before.
Bitcoin is hard to understand in the first but if you want and like it you will understand it sooner or later.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

I think my bitcoin experience is somewhat complicated for ordinary people or new users, because it needs a detailed knowledge to understand about the actual bitcoin
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

I believe it's not very convoluted to get some answers concerning bitcoin on the off chance that you truly need to put resources into it. The most essential data about blockchain innovation and the specialized particulars, amount and estimation of bitcoin you can totally discover on the web. It is critical for the beginner to put resources into bitcoins when they purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that the bitcoin esteem is constantly exceptionally unstable. Consider contributing a little sum at first to take in more and afterward put more in this market which is a brilliant venture.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Btc is most definitely too complicated for old people, if you ask them. They complain about everything. Computers, handheld phones, everything is too difficult for them nowadays. But maybe it is just laziness masked as a rational complaint.  Wink
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

I think on the first tine that they hear about bitcoin it will be complicated also me when I first heard about bitcoin it was complicated and it is sounds weird. First I though bitcoin is like networking or pyramiding scam but when the I learn and already knew the real meaning of bitcoin I totally understand that bitcoin is the key to all our dreams and goals in life. It is more easy to learn because in doing bitcoin we are using the normal technology like cellular phones and internet. But I think before entering and dealing in bitcoin or in any business venture you need to study and understand what you are doing because you will invest not only money but also time and effort.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

As an ordinary person as I describe my self, I would find bitcoin too complicated when I was just starting to get to know it.  But by learning the things regarding this by reading, research, informative facts and by talking to the people who knows well, I eventually understand at least 80% now about bitcoin.  So I there for conclude that if someone is really interested with bitcoin matters, complication is just a thing at the start for an ordinary folk like me.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

The strengths and limitations of bitcoin is that online technology. For many people, they really have a lot of difficulties when dealing with the crypto market, getting familiar with online wallet types, bitcoin trading methods etc. So, I think we should have more posts to guide the community and the new ones.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

As an ordinary person as I describe my self, I would find bitcoin too complicated when I was just starting to get to know it.  

Most things are probably complicated when you first start. Personally I don't think bitcoin is that complicated at all, especially with the ease of many popular apps. Is there that much difference between using blockchain./info and Paypal or a banking app? Not really. All you need to do is scan or provide a QR code and you can send and receive money instantly and with little fuss. I actually think blockchain.info is easier than using my online banking (both app and web version).
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

I am sure that with time everything will become much more accessible, there must pass the time that everyone is used to it! Smartphones have become a part of our life, although they are much more difficult to perceive and use, so everything will be fine!

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
jump4ever

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

it depends on how to argue. complex in terms of the technical process and the subtleties of programming and mathematics, it seems to me.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

Complicated or not dependin on how deep we want to learn it. If we just a little bit to only understand how it work and how we use it then its easy. But if more deeper like what the code and the block mean. Why the transaction slow? Its because of block or something then it will be more complicated. So i think to make not so complicated then beginner just learn their portion and no more to prevent confusion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: